Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I've just started the game and if someone can answer me this I would be very thankful, does the game changed a lot depending on the path that you choose? or their are just some minor changes?
You'll get different scenes depending on what girl you pursue and 0.4 was just the start of things to come so I'd suggest if you want all scenes then make separate saves for different girls.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
drpinkcake.jpg

This is a survey for all patrons who support me.

I've been thinking about ways I can add value to the game and something that I can outsource (get help with from an external artist) and add to the game is 2D art.

What I'm asking you in this survey is if you're interested in seeing this kind of art in Being a DIK?

At the moment, you can think of the 2D art as a gallery item, in the same way as Special renders work. It's something you would have to hunt for to unlock and they would be rare and require certain paths.

What do you think about this? Would you like to see 2D art in the game?

The 2D art would be both SFW and NSFW.

Please note, this would be EXTRA content. I'm not changing the game in any other way.

Last edited:

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I was wondering... since DPK have reached the latest patreon goal (3750 patreons to purchase liscensed music) he will set new goals? He's over 4000 patreons! Wow! That's the probe that Being a DiK and AL have created a huge community due to high quality of his work.

Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont

Hentaboy

Mar 12, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Dr pinkcake i can be your beta tester

Deoku

May 5, 2017
You'd need to be a patreon of his for that and he's probably already got guys for that I'm afraid.
Yeah his beta testers for this game are a small tight group. Most likely consisting of people he highly trusts and possibly have been following both his games since the start, so I doubt he'd just let anyone join that circle. Though I'm sure it would be fun to test and give input.

Last edited:

Hentaboy

Mar 12, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Love your work sir, and i would be glad to be your tester or y
Translater

• Haha
Reactions: RedPulsar

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
I've been here only for two weeks. I don't have a clue about what you're talking about I'm afraid :(
They've been having normal conversations (i.e: off-topic) for hundreds of pages. No one reported these off-topic conversations, so we didn't know it was going on. He's now complaining that we are deleting these posts. Here is our rules.

If ye see anything that is off-topic from here on out, please report it.

4.80 star(s) 1,508 Votes