TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
I really think that MC overreacted with the J&M situation, he really should listen to them but instead, he applied the silent treatment. That's was unfair for them because both of them were very clear with their intentions and up until now everything was fine, they were almost completely honest and that has been the case from the beginning.
I mean, it's not like something new happen and completely different, that was not the case here, and they were clear about it from a long time, but for some reason now MC went crazy, overreacted and punish both of them, even when they tried to explain what's going on MC won't listen, which is a shame because their intentions are nothing but good.

I hope that he listens to them and solve the situation because there is no fun when you want to play the game where the only character is you and the others are there just doing nothing.

Grimflayer

Jan 28, 2020
I'm with you here. I found his first reaction ok when he said "let me think first". The revelation was a shock and he also had to find a new place to stay, its understandably when you need a bit to adjust. On the other hand, from my personal experience "not talking" is always the worst thing you can do when feelings are involved.
But when he made his mind up and the three finally met up in the DIK library, he acted like the two girls did cheat on him or something, that was a bit overboard. (And depending on your playthrough, chances are good he actually cheated on them a lot ;)) J&M were sending very mixed signals, thats true, but they did not really lie to him or cheated on him.

Last edited:

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
I have baaaad feeling about jill... :unsure:
Why? I have a bad feeling of Tybalt, he seems like a bit of a dork but a dork with power and us messing with Jill can get him crazy and we don't know what he is capable of doing, I'm hoping that nothing happens and it's just temporary but he is stubborn and will not let this thing go away so easy.

1581954357190.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NO there is no incest in this game and there will not be.

Gravedancer27

Mar 3, 2019
Yeah... I hope im wrong, but everything so in line tho. After her sister run away, her parents build a "cage" life for her thats why she desperate to found something genuine, the first person she found is bella, and secondly is mc. Yeah DPC will never do the "she's my sister, but i can't help it" kinda thing but, will he/she make it as twist?

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Why? I have a bad feeling of Tybalt, he seems like a bit of a dork but a dork with power and us messing with Jill can get him crazy and we don't know what he is capable of doing, I'm hoping that nothing happens and it's just temporary but he is stubborn and will not let this thing go away so easy.
I agree with this. We already saw a character similar in DPC's last game who was obsessed with the person she "loved" and we see what happened there. While Tybalt may be goofier and seem wimpy; he could easily transition into something a bit more aggressive when he sees that he is losing Jill to someone else. Especially someone that he believes is beneath him and her as far as he's concerned. Not to mention standing in the way of him being with who he views as being "destined"(as Jill described his words when talking to Bella) for him to be with. I don't think he'll be as bad as that other character I mentioned, but I can definitely see his obsession getting a bit out of hand at some point like Dumitas of Riona is describing. The engagement ring for a girl he's never dated, the watermelon under the bed, stealing her panties, and even badgering her about who she was with on her date kind of speaks volumes in itself.

Gravedancer27

Mar 3, 2019
I agree with this. We already saw a character similar in DPC's last game who was obsessed with the person she "loved" and we see what happened there. While Tybalt may be goofier and seem wimpy; he could easily transition into something a bit more aggressive when he sees that he is losing Jill to someone else. Especially someone that he believes is beneath him and her as far as he's concerned. Not to mention standing in the way of him being with who he views as being "destined"(as Jill described his words when talking to Bella) for him to be with. I don't think he'll be as bad as that other character I mentioned, but I can definitely see his obsession getting a bit out of hand at some point like Dumitas of Riona is describing. The engagement ring for a girl he's never dated, the watermelon under the bed, stealing her panties, and even badgering her about who she was with on her date kind of speaks volumes in itself.
Of course, he have lot of ego, money and obsession, but im not thinking he's the main antagonist, he just another "gatekeeper" like chad and tommy. But if someone pulling the strings of those 3... *cough... Cough quinn cough. Its gonna a messy one

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Of course, he have lot of ego, money and obsession, but im not thinking he's the main antagonist, he just another "gatekeeper" like chad and tommy. But if someone pulling the strings of those 3... *cough... Cough quinn cough. Its gonna a messy one
Not saying he's going to be the main antagonist, just an antagonist. In Jill's storyline I think the main antagonist for the MC will ultimately be her family. It's something DPC is constantly playing up when it comes to her. The story between her and the MC seems to mirror that of his father and Lynette, and if it's mirroring that relationship the main antagonist for them was her family. Jill kind of hints at this during their date when she mentions how important "appearances" are to her family. If and when they find out she's dating the MC they'll most likely swoop in swiftly in an attempt to stop it simply because he's poor and "appearances" are everything to them. That's going to be the biggest fight he could have to stay with her because no doubt they'll go out of their way and use any means they can to break up that relationship. Our decisions throughout the story I feel will determine if we have a better conclusion with our rich girlfriend than the MC's father did. Anyway we'll see how the game plays out; there's many directions that all the storylines can go in.

Last edited:

Corpito

Feb 16, 2020
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
I bought the game on steam and loved it. cant wait for season 2

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
BaDIK got update yesterday on Steam. It says; two animations were added to a lewd scene (episode 4). Some people on comments mentioned it's about Quinn's scene. Is this only for Steam version?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aristos

Joker500

Nov 7, 2018
so there is no harem mode or something like that right? just playing to get one girl each time?
Nobody knows how it will play out in the complete version but there's a STRONG implication there will not be a harem mode.

My guess for Jill is:
I don't know about that. I think Jill is

4.80 star(s) 1,507 Votes