Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It's crazy but I think the biggest thing I'm waiting for is for Isabella to look into my eyes and really smile at m....the MC :oops: I can just imagine what he'll do..Probably shit himself. cum in his pants."You like me...You really like me!!"
There, fixed!

There is something frightening about Jade. As fine as she is, if this is how she reacts to the MC taking her foot off of his crotch, I hate to find out what's going to happen when he stays with J&M and leaves her hanging in the parking lot:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, you'll never leave her hanging if you took her feet off your crotch in the first place.
In my different playthroughs, if I start a relationship with her I reject M&J, and vice versa.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
In the last status update the dev said something and some people started hypothesizing, or even taking for granted, that Jill was DPC's favourite girl.
Tserriednich'sNen just implied that again.

I'm not sure about that. Not at all.
It's a safe assumption to make.

Hentaboy

Mar 12, 2019
Not the entire game, but "Season 1" is complete and even on Steam. It's a rather finished product. But it's just the first part of the story, so you'd have to wait for more of the story. Still, it's a good amount of fun and you can try different playthroughs of the first part, and having to wait for more of the story is like binge-watching a show on Netflix and waiting for the next season (just hopefully less wait time with this game!). If you want to wait for all the parts of the story to be done, though, then no, it's not complete in that way, and you'll have to wait a while.
thx bruh

Hentaboy

Mar 12, 2019
Not the entire game, but "Season 1" is complete and even on Steam. It's a rather finished product. But it's just the first part of the story, so you'd have to wait for more of the story. Still, it's a good amount of fun and you can try different playthroughs of the first part, and having to wait for more of the story is like binge-watching a show on Netflix and waiting for the next season (just hopefully less wait time with this game!). If you want to wait for all the parts of the story to be done, though, then no, it's not complete in that way, and you'll have to wait a while.
Anyways is this a sequel to acting lessons?

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
oh shit i just played through the DIk path, it kinda sucks tbh it seems way to out of character for the mc and you can't get a 3some ending apparently

Nasao

Sep 30, 2019
Hello there ! Does anybody know how to make a translation of that game ? I wish I could propose a translation in French (my language) and offer it to the developer. Perhaps it might help reaching larger community and I love that game then I would like to help my own way.. Just don't have any clues about how to begin it with informatic stuff.
Je ne dirai pas non à une traduction française.

I won't say no to a French translation.
Please, I want to play it.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes