Kaptin

Feb 16, 2020
Is this completed?
Not the entire game, but "Season 1" is complete and even on Steam. It's a rather finished product. But it's just the first part of the story, so you'd have to wait for more of the story. Still, it's a good amount of fun and you can try different playthroughs of the first part, and having to wait for more of the story is like binge-watching a show on Netflix and waiting for the next season (just hopefully less wait time with this game!). If you want to wait for all the parts of the story to be done, though, then no, it's not complete in that way, and you'll have to wait a while.

(And depending on your playthrough, chances are good he actually cheated on them a lot ;)) J&M were sending very mixed signals, thats true, but they did not really lie to him or cheated on him.
Well... technically (and I guess it might depend on playthrough), it seems like he cheated on them with the other, while they cheated on each other with him... even if he doesn't pursue anyone else. A love triangle that ended up being a total Charlie Foxtrot. But certainly a good lesson in being open and communicating with people.

And then there's Jill's take on the idea of having fun with multiple people at once... (Kind of a mature concept, though maybe it doesn't apply to actually sleeping with multiple people. Or having threesomes in the bathroom.)

Nobody knows how it will play out in the complete version but there's a STRONG implication there will not be a harem mode.
Honestly I love that you can't just try to get with everyone. I know it's a personal taste, but I prefer these games where you have to actually commit to someone and trying to get with everyone will just lead to a lot of problems. I've tried a couple games where it ends up that you can just hook up with everyone and it feels like there's no real emotional payoff. Fair enough if you play the games just for the fantasy of a guy hooking up with multiple ladies, but now I've been spoiled by games that have actual story to them and consequences to decisions. Trying to play a game without that ends up feeling kind of boring. I'll be talking up one lady and thinking, "Wait, she knows this other, how does this not get messy? How are we doing this and other people aren't catching on? Where's the consequences?"

But yeah, "different strokes" and all that. (Ahem. Yes, I know. Phrasing.)

D

Deleted member 2029119

Not saying he's going to be the main antagonist, just an antagonist. In Jill's storyline I think the main antagonist for the MC will ultimately be her family. It's something DPC is constantly playing up when it comes to her. The story between her and the MC seems to mirror that of his father and Lynette, and if it's mirroring that relationship the main antagonist for them was her family. Jill kind of hints at this during their date when she mentions how important "appearances" are to her family. If and when they find out she's dating the MC they'll most likely swoop in swiftly in an attempt to stop it simply because he's poor and "appearances" are everything to them. That's going to be the biggest fight he could have to stay with her because no doubt they'll go out of their way and use any means they can to break up that relationship. Our decisions throughout the story I feel will determine if we have a better conclusion with our rich girlfriend than the MC's father did. Anyway we'll see how the game plays out; there's many directions that all the storylines can go in.
I agree with you what you said in this and previous post. I just want to add that I think Bella will have some influence on that relationship as well. She and Jill are very close, and obviously she's becoming envious of what's developing between Jill and MC.

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
My last PC up and died on me last week before I could get most of my files off onto a flash drive. My BADIK playthroughs were one thing I lost. Alas, I'll have to play the game a bunch again.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
My last PC up and died on me last week before I could get most of my files off onto a flash drive. My BADIK playthroughs were one thing I lost. Alas, I'll have to play the game a bunch again.
Worse things out there than replaying BADIK. That said, you can certainly milk it for what it's worth.

"Sorry I can't go to your place and feed the cat, auntie. I'm leaving on a quest to find what was lost."
"Can't make it, bro. Jill/Sage/Jade/etc demand my attention again."
"You tell him I'll do my work once I'm a DIK again, no sooner and no later."

Priorities.

• Haha
Reactions: ktoutlaw80

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
why not use OneDrive? in Windows 10 my document folder is sync with onedrive cloud store. so whatever you put shows up in onedrive cloud.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
There is something frightening about Jade. As fine as she is, if this is how she reacts to the MC taking her foot off of his crotch, I hate to find out what's going to happen when he stays with J&M and leaves her hanging in the parking lot:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And this is me (and probably a few others) trying to stay on topic now:

Jan 23, 2020
It's crazy but I think the biggest thing I'm waiting for is for Isabella to look into my eyes and really smile at m....the MC :oops: I can just imagine what he'll do..Probably shit himself..."You like me...You really like me!!"
Making the Ice Queen melt will be an achievement comparable to climbing Mount Everest or walking on the Moon and other greatest achievements of mankind... That's also my biggest aim on Being a DIK. Soon, Bella. Soon... :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Grimflayer

Jan 28, 2020
Making the Ice Queen melt will be an achievement comparable to climbing Mount Everest or walking on the Moon and other greatest achievements of mankind... That's also my biggest aim on Being a DIK. Soon, Bella. Soon... :BootyTime:
I think we may find that the Ice Queen is in fact a Vulcan with a lot of magma stored up over the years, now the MC has awakened her you can already see the smoke, the eruption must come anytime soon :D

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Yeah and then right after that, she dies of an overdose and the MC spends the rest of the game in therapy.
Thanks DrPinkCake!

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
No one can truly deny those theories, but it's all about DPC and the people supporting him, adding incest as a plot twist will be very bad for him. I'm not talking about the game or the story, I'm talking about rl because many will retire their support because of this and we're sure that DPC doesn't do incest, that's it.
Maybe there will be a plot twist family related but not with any of the girls.

Bringing things from nowhere and changing the ways things work all the sudden for the people that follow/support your work is very counterproductive. The best thing is always to talk in advance the things you want to do or change and maybe reach an agreement instead of doing things all the sudden and from nowhere. :WeSmart: And that's why DPC will not add incest into the game. :BootyTime:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
any words on the missing animations fix for non steam version? Will it be implemented on Patreon version or just Steam one will have it?

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
View attachment 555703

This is a survey for all patrons who support me.

I've been thinking about ways I can add value to the game and something that I can outsource (get help with from an external artist) and add to the game is 2D art.

What I'm asking you in this survey is if you're interested in seeing this kind of art in Being a DIK?

At the moment, you can think of the 2D art as a gallery item, in the same way as Special renders work. It's something you would have to hunt for to unlock and they would be rare and require certain paths.

What do you think about this? Would you like to see 2D art in the game?

The 2D art would be both SFW and NSFW.

Please note, this would be EXTRA content. I'm not changing the game in any other way.
Interesting how the girl being showcased is Jill. :Kappa:

Reactions: Iruna.

Gravedancer27

Mar 3, 2019
im sorry for bring this theory and i dont have the meaning to forcing people to believe or whatever... just kinda excited after picking up this game again (after the J&M twist and lot of backstory added to many char, i can't help it that my mind running wild). whatever the development or story progression DPC gonna took its already top tier VN... :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Iruna. and Dumitas
4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes