Kaptin

Feb 16, 2020
so what is the actual best path to play the game?
Played through twice so far, making some very different choices. I don't think there's a "best" path. Go with the one you like best. I'll probably end up with a few saves trying different stuff, to see how all the branching works. That's one thing I'm impressed with so far, there's a good bit of the game that deviates based on what you do, even something so simple as when you choose to wear the dildo hat (I don't think mentioning it is a spoiler, apologies if it is, but I won't mention what changes when you wear it).

If you're up for multiple plays, experiment with it! Have fun trying different paths. See what all can happen in the game. If you're worried, take advantage of the game's ability to create multiple saves. When a choice comes up you're unsure of, right-click to open the save menu, create a new save at that point, and carry on. You can later come back and try the other choice.

ryusai

Apr 10, 2018
so what is the actual best path to play the game?
There is no "best path". You have to make choices. You can't get all the events with all the girls and a same event can be different if you're a DICK or a CHICK (which is awesome, btw).
There are things you should not forget, like the minigames, giving you a lot of money, and finding the renders (or being lazy and downloading a cheat mode).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TLDR : there is no "perfect" way. Just don't forget to get everything from the minigames. And play the way you like it. You won't be able to get every girl, except if you're cheating. But that may break your game in future updates.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Most likely with Bella, of course, the Maya drama will still be there but I think that will pale in comparison to Bella's story I just hope it's nothing too sinister.
I disagree I think Josy & Maya will have it the worst imo, there's a lot on their plate that they have to deal with involving both Family and school life.

double the girl double the drama :p

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hi maggot brothers. I've been out of the thread for a number of days, sometimes it's stressful to keep pace.
Can any kind soul point me to the latest DPC's status update, if there's been any?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Yeah which sucks because the closest thing we got to that question was about Envy and the Swyper app. I'd have also liked someone to ask him if he planned to add another comp to help speed up his rendering workload. Or even something tougher answered like now that the Maya/Josy thing happened will we see the focus moved elsewhere for awhile at least since that took up a good chunk of season 1.
Before Episode 4 released he stated in one of the status updates that he upgraded one of his PC's to speed up rendering.

Here it is

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
Played through twice so far, making some very different choices. I don't think there's a "best" path. Go with the one you like best. I'll probably end up with a few saves trying different stuff, to see how all the branching works. That's one thing I'm impressed with so far, there's a good bit of the game that deviates based on what you do, even something so simple as when you choose to wear the dildo hat (I don't think mentioning it is a spoiler, apologies if it is, but I won't mention what changes when you wear it).

If you're up for multiple plays, experiment with it! Have fun trying different paths. See what all can happen in the game. If you're worried, take advantage of the game's ability to create multiple saves. When a choice comes up you're unsure of, right-click to open the save menu, create a new save at that point, and carry on. You can later come back and try the other choice.
I have "completed" the game in both the DIK and Chick paths. Currently working on a neutral path. In the DIK path, I moved in with one person; Chick, a second; and neutral will be the last once I get to that point. And hopefully, I'll grab the last render I need in that path.

Reactions: Iruna. and Gods

SenciV

Feb 17, 2020
How do I get to the basement in the HOT house? I can't seem to find my way there and I've been at it for hours.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
I've just started the game and if someone can answer me this I would be very thankful, does the game changed a lot depending on the path that you choose? or their are just some minor changes?

Bchizzle

Sep 17, 2017
Can someone help me I just downloaded the game on my android and I have no idea how to do the fighting minigame

Feb 15, 2019
When it comes to characters surprising me it happens constantly. Writing dialogue to Being a DIK is often a smooth experience where I basically just have a conversation with myself as the characters I'm writing for. During this conversation, the characters get their own mind and they can sometimes say the weirdest things I didn't think they would say. I rarely correct them, I let them grow from that and it's something that's both scary and enjoyable when writing dialogue.
Honestly, this guy must be a blast to know in real life. The dialogue and character building in his games is unreal.

4.80 star(s) 1,499 Votes