Kaptin

Feb 16, 2020
Does Acting Lessons say they attended B&R specifically because they could have been in a different chapter of the same frat. Just because the B&R chapter of the DIK's is new doesn't mean there's not a much older one somewhere else that Liam and the AL MC were in. It's been so long since I've played AL I can't recall if they were specifically at B&R.
Ahhh... I didn't think about that. Kind of assumed the frats and sororities were specific to the school.

Reactions: Iruna. and mindern

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

The last two weeks have been about Steam, community management and making patches for the game to fix bugs. It's taken a lot of time, but it finally feels like I've reached a stable state for it and I'm back to developing episode 5.

During these weeks, animations have been rendering on my PCs. I had an issue with a PSU that got blown, but it was fixed in a day's work.

Often when I develop new episodes, I start with writing and posing static renders alongside animations. This update, it's been pretty much all about animations, so far, since I knew I had to work with Steam a lot.

As a result, 72 animations are complete and I have a healthy queue with 23 animations waiting to render.

I've finished the content for Rooster and Swyper for episode 5 and I will continue with posing statics and writing dialogue in the upcoming weeks.

Regarding the Steam release, there are some bad news for germans.

For a, to me, unknown reason several adult games are getting banned on Steam in Germany. I haven't gotten any explanation or information on this from Valve, yet, but it looks like that's it for Germany when it comes to my games on Steam.

If you're a german and you already bought the game on Steam, you will likely not be able to get the future DLC, meaning that Patreon is the only option for you if you want to continue playing Being a DIK.

I obviously wish I could change this, but I'm a nobody when it comes to laws and bans on Steam. I can only express how sorry I am for that this happened and pray that the ban gets reversed.

Tomorrow I'm releasing a patch on Patreon, that will synchronize the bug fixes I did on the Steam version, along with some other important information regarding the Patreon version of Being a DIK.

Just to prepare you, the game will be moving to a patched concept instead of having multiple binaries. I will fill you in with all the information you'll need to know tomorrow and why this is the best direction for me to take with the game on Patreon.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018

The last two weeks have been about Steam, community management and making patches for the game to fix bugs. It's taken a lot of time, but it finally feels like I've reached a stable state for it and I'm back to developing episode 5.

During these weeks, animations have been rendering on my PCs. I had an issue with a PSU that got blown, but it was fixed in a day's work.

Often when I develop new episodes, I start with writing and posing static renders alongside animations. This update, it's been pretty much all about animations, so far, since I knew I had to work with Steam a lot.

As a result, 72 animations are complete and I have a healthy queue with 23 animations waiting to render.

I've finished the content for Rooster and Swyper for episode 5 and I will continue with posing statics and writing dialogue in the upcoming weeks.

Regarding the Steam release, there are some bad news for germans.

For a, to me, unknown reason several adult games are getting banned on Steam in Germany. I haven't gotten any explanation or information on this from Valve, yet, but it looks like that's it for Germany when it comes to my games on Steam.

If you're a german and you already bought the game on Steam, you will likely not be able to get the future DLC, meaning that Patreon is the only option for you if you want to continue playing Being a DIK.

I obviously wish I could change this, but I'm a nobody when it comes to laws and bans on Steam. I can only express how sorry I am for that this happened and pray that the ban gets reversed.

Tomorrow I'm releasing a patch on Patreon, that will synchronize the bug fixes I did on the Steam version, along with some other important information regarding the Patreon version of Being a DIK.

Just to prepare you, the game will be moving to a patched concept instead of having multiple binaries. I will fill you in with all the information you'll need to know tomorrow and why this is the best direction for me to take with the game on Patreon.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
don't you have?
Patron custom renders (Isabella&Jill, Maya, Maya&Josy, Sage&Jill)

klep12

Jun 27, 2018

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
For me?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seriously, thank you so much for these fabulous renders, I really can't express how I appreciate you did that for me without even asking for it, I'm really, really, really moved and grateful!!
And also thanks for spreading the love for the best woman around, you are amazing, buddy! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:

Coldmatter

Nov 4, 2018
Hey! Does anyone have a clue what the new songs our Boi will add now that he's buying licensed and all? I'm already listening to current soundtrack constantly, and I can't wait what music this guy is gonna give us!

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Someone can help me please? in dik path i can't take heather scene and chick path i can't take jill scene in bathroom

charlig69

Oct 16, 2019
I saved the 100% chapter 4 file and i have most of the scenes already ... but even after loading the the 100% file , it won't add the missing scenes ...

Am I missing something?

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I saved the 100% chapter 4 file and i have most of the scenes already ... but even after loading the the 100% file , it won't add the missing scenes ...

Am I missing something?
The scene unlocking is in the persistent file, not the save file.
You need to replace the persistent file both in the save and localdata directories (search for it) to have scenes unlocked.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes