thinkbetter

Feb 18, 2020
i meant outside the game , i've already made 2 playthroughs and i am missing a few.
is there a gallery with the pics somewhere? or i have to play the game from the start yet again?

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
i meant outside the game , i've already made 2 playthroughs and i am missing a few.
is there a gallery with the pics somewhere? or i have to play the game from the start yet again?
There's a full save and/or a cheat mod that will unlock all scenes and pics in the OP

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Now i'm lost, i 'm chick but can't take the scene, chick is not enough there is something else, this is my save if someone can look at it
Did you steal the money in her room when you and Derek broke into the building?

Sep 21, 2017
Did you steal the money in her room when you and Derek broke into the building?
i think this is it...if you STOLE from jill's room..the only option to "save the relationship/makelewdsexytimeinthebathroom"...is to lose on purpose on the tennis match...i think this is what happened to me...sucks balls i think i will redo---jill needs to understand that i'm the boss here and she should just make me a sammich... :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

• Angry
Reactions: ZWCook and klep12

Kaptin

Feb 16, 2020
On the first playthrough I didn't think much of taking the money until I saw the discussion between Jill and Tybalt. After that I figured I'd leave it alone. I imagine at some point Tybalt's perving on her will come up and he might be caught in possession of her underwear, but if you took the money, it'd be harder to prove he's the one who did it and wasn't set up, because he has no need to steal her money, so the missing money might set it up so he can say that the thieves planted her panties in his room. (And since Derek opted to take a photo with the moose head and put it on Rooster, and you're his maggot brother, it's obvious who did the break-in.)

Reactions: klep12 and Iruna.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
If what you want is to have access to see the renders download to extract the files from .rpa files inside the game folder, then you can have access to all images and animation of the game. The files will be extracted on the game directory with their own structure.

Sep 21, 2017
question: does being a chick with quinn do anything other than get berated? like...does the scene change when you try to kiss her in her room instead of being quiet while she jacks you off?

...i was hoping there was at least a modicum of changes (when you're a chick with her)---i would love me some tsundere...

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Wow, this is stunning.

Also... Quinn actually looks... semi-normal in this. It's... oddly attractive. Kinda makes you wonder if, in another life, she could've been someone other than the "bad girl".

Excellent artwork.
The great thing about Quinn is that she's a such well-written character. I mean, she could be "the bad of the movie" and that's it, but she isn't an intrinsecal bad type of character. She's so grey. And, in my opinion, she's really fun. In a crooked way, but I still remember some of her replies in Rooster that made me laugh so hard.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes