michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
yeah I was about to say the same thing blows my mind how people could think it was a new update this quickly

Gues since im one of the only older fans left on here ill have to give a news flash to the newer people that are not aware

this developer updates mostly around 3 months but with his new setup with 3 paths it will be more likely 4 months

So what SpikeZg said its only been a month so if all goes the rite way a update will come around march or april

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
"- Fixed a bug with the phone that displayed your current affinity incorrectly."

Does this mean it was only a visual bug and the affinity stats were saved correctly?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Changelog v0.4.2 --
  • Fixed a bug where a wrong render would show when buying from Derek, during his free-roam event in episode 4.
  • Fixed a bug in episode 1 where the chat with Josy wouldn't trigger a dialogue prompt during the date in certain cases.
  • Adjusted the difficulty setting for Brawler.
  • Added 2 unused animation to a lewd scene (rooftop , episode 4).
  • Fixed a bug that caused cheating to fail on the English test in Episode 4.
  • Fixed a cosmetic bug with Brawler with text messages after winning a fight multiple times and getting no reward.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash at the Save/Load screen if special characters were used to comment the save.
  • Fixed a bug with the phone that displayed your current affinity incorrectly.
  • Corrected typos
  • Re-processed an animation in Episode 3 that caused GPU spikes for a subset of GPUs.
  • Added two songs to the main menu music list
  • Fixed a bug where music didn't play when replaying a lewd scene in Episode 4.
  • Added a tutorial for the tennis mini-game
Not going to lie that damn Tennis mini-game was quite annoying. That is one nice bugfix for me.

"- Fixed a bug with the phone that displayed your current affinity incorrectly."

Does this mean it was only a visual bug and the affinity stats were saved correctly?
The wording implies that to me too. :unsure:

Last edited:

redprimate

Sep 22, 2018
Can the people who tried 4.2 clarify something,is the 4.2 version deleting saves completely or just the save descriptions?

Hitman418

Aug 17, 2019
Can the people who tried 4.2 clarify something,is the 4.2 version deleting saves completely or just the save descriptions?
For me the saves were fine. Just the descriptions were gone. If you have a lot of saves and don't know which is which without them that could be a problem.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Yes, V4.2 removes save descriptions. You want to keep an archive of your saves somewhere else.

Oh of course the Mods are the kindest and most respected users around...
You know they are kind, otherwise you wouldn't be here praising their kindness anymore.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
The patch is fairly simple (duh! It is just a copy+paste of files you downloaded). But even then, he made a video explaining how it is done.
The readme file was sooo hard. Copy/paste to the game folder. Say yes when asked to overwrite. Even a boomer like me can figure that out(I mean the original meaning of boomer BTW). People are actually complaining that this free pirated update was not automatic? Even if you are a Patreon, is it really that hard?

Who cares if the guy wants some extra money from Steam.

This is probably the best VN I have read. I don't consider these games personally. You don't really play a VN, you navigate it. These are just the 21st century version of a comic book to me.

Good stuff and bonus points for no incest. I think I will have to sub for a month or two as a reward for a good job.

chadesu

Feb 16, 2018
Hello to all, may I know what is the title of the song in the first part ? when the MC and Josy first date while riding the bike ??

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I think I've finally worked out what's been bugging me about the Maya/Josy storyline. Especially in Ep4.

It reads like he wrote it with the MC falling for Maya/Josy much more and he realised that would piss people off if they're "forced" into the Maya/Josy route throughout season 1 so he went back and toned down the MC's feelings and used some all purpose plot filler to cover up the cracks. This is pure conjecture but bare with me. I think the plot and characters flow much better if the MC was actually falling for Maya/Josy publicly. It's hinted he is but by not explicitly stating it the story needs to come up with contrived reasons for his actions.

Episode 4 to a lot of people just doesn't fully make sense, why was he so angry? A bit pissed off... yeah, but storming out and making Maya cry in public angry? This whole "I'm sick of the secrets" angle that is used as his reasoning for being so pissed off seems like a retroactive justification to avoid having the MC be into Maya/Josy too much. Ep4 with him falling for them just flows better in my opinion. It also gives the girls reasons to feel so bad. If they felt they lead him on but chose to stay with each other their level of guilt tracks with their behaviour. It also stops the MC being a hypocrite for getting so upset they lied about who their partner was whilst simultaneously keeping them in the dark he's involved with half the women they know.

Imagine it plays out like this. MC sees Josy walk into that dorm, she calls him to the bathroom and starts with all her "I don't know what you are to me" bullshit. She gets all indecisive and Maya is just standing there probably still covered in his dried cum and welcoming Josy with fairly open arms. MC now feels betrayed, he had feelings for these girls and it looked like something was gonna happen with both and now they're both refusing to acknowledge what happened with him. He storms out. Day after the MC walks into that classroom and sees them sitting together and just goes fuck this. They've clearly chosen one another. Neither has tried to contact the MC and after 3 episodes of growing closer he's been left with nothing. This should be the crux of why he's pissed off, he's annoyed they chose each other over him. Not this wishy-washy "I'm sick of all the lies". The girls aren't perfect and I stand by a lot of my criticism of them in the past but the story just doesn't gel right with him being fairly blasé about them.

The finale of the episode makes more sense too. The threesome ending as it stands, to me, is incongruous. If the MC was so upset they were lying why does him revealing the lie to everyone involved absolve them? A threesome doesn't fix what he was pissed off about. They're still liars who kept secrets even if the lies are revealed. Conversely, if he was upset they both chose each other over him a threesome does fix his issue. He loved them both, they loved each other... everyone's happy as a thruple. It even makes the being friends a sensible outcome. He was betrayed but see's they love each other so he stands aside to be their friend.

I'm not saying I'd prefer being forced onto a Maya/Josy route for the start of the game but I'd take a more coherent, if annoying, story over the MC not playing favourites at the expense of the story.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I think I've finally worked out what's been bugging me about the Maya/Josy storyline. Especially in Ep4.

It reads like he wrote it with the MC falling for Maya/Josy much more and he realised that would piss people off if they're "forced" into the Maya/Josy route throughout season 1 so he went back and toned down the MC's feelings and used some all purpose plot filler to cover up the cracks. This is pure conjecture but bare with me. I think the plot and characters flow much better if the MC was actually falling for Maya/Josy publicly. It's hinted he is but by not explicitly stating it the story needs to come up with contrived reasons for his actions.

Episode 4 to a lot of people just doesn't fully make sense, why was he so angry? A bit pissed off... yeah, but storming out and making Maya cry in public angry? This whole "I'm sick of the secrets" angle that is used as his reasoning for being so pissed off seems like a retroactive justification to avoid having the MC be into Maya/Josy too much. Ep4 with him falling for them just flows better in my opinion. It also gives the girls reasons to feel so bad. If they felt they lead him on but chose to stay with each other their level of guilt tracks with their behaviour. It also stops the MC being a hypocrite for getting so upset they lied about who their partner was whilst simultaneously keeping them in the dark he's involved with half the women they know.

Imagine it plays out like this. MC sees Josy walk into that dorm, she calls him to the bathroom and starts with all her "I don't know what you are to me" bullshit. She gets all indecisive and Maya is just standing there probably still covered in his dried cum and welcoming Josy with fairly open arms. MC now feels betrayed, he had feelings for these girls and it looked like something was gonna happen with both and now they're both refusing to acknowledge what happened with him. He storms out. Day after the MC walks into that classroom and sees them sitting together and just goes fuck this. They've clearly chosen one another. Neither has tried to contact the MC and after 3 episodes of growing closer he's been left with nothing. This should be the crux of why he's pissed off, he's annoyed they chose each other over him. Not this wishy-washy "I'm sick of all the lies". The girls aren't perfect and I stand by a lot of my criticism of them in the past but the story just doesn't gel right with him being fairly blasé about them.

The finale of the episode makes more sense too. The threesome ending as it stands, to me, is incongruous. If the MC was so upset they were lying why does him revealing the lie to everyone involved absolve them? A threesome doesn't fix what he was pissed off about. They're still liars who kept secrets even if the lies are revealed. Conversely, if he was upset they both chose each other over him a threesome does fix his issue. He loved them both, they loved each other... everyone's happy as a thruple. It even makes the being friends a sensible outcome. He was betrayed but see's they love each other so he stands aside to be their friend.

I'm not saying I'd prefer being forced onto a Maya/Josy route for the start of the game but I'd take a more coherent, if annoying, story over the MC not playing favourites at the expense of the story.
If you choose to stay with Derek after telling him about Maya/Josy he points out MC's ability to quickly overreact to every bad situation he's faced with. Most notably the scene where he was contemplating quitting college just because he was left outside in the nude which started due to him to deciding to leave his dorm because his asshole roommate didn't want him there when irl 99% guys wouldn't give a shit and stayed there regardless that was just bad writing for the sake of advancing the plot.

I personally didn't think that MC overreacted to the situation given some guys would have reacted much worse especially if the player choose not to pursue any of them.

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes