Dec 31, 2019
Just found a nice little detail while replaying different routes, in the threesome scene with Quinn and Riona the game asks what you want Quinn to call you, if you type "pervert" she has a different dialogue saying you still want her to call you that and that you are fun. Was surprised by it, very interesting. Details like these are one of the things that make this game so great.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Just found a nice little detail while replaying different routes, in the threesome scene with Quinn and Riona the game asks what you want Quinn to call you, if you type "pervert" she has a different dialogue saying you still want her to call you that and that you are fun. Was surprised by it, very interesting. Details like these are one of the things that make this game so great.
Seem to be a recurrent theme with the names, the same happens if you name your character fuckface at the beginning, I tried it my first playthrough just to make fun of the game and the game hit me back, love it ever since.

what do you mean by routes? Chick Neutral or Dik?
Your choices (dialogs or actions) take you to different directions, those are routes, for example, at the end of this season, you can go with Jade or J&M those are different routes. At the end of the previous episode, you can take 3 different routes, Sage, Bella, and Derek.
Sometimes those routes are obvious and direct, but other times are more subtle, hidden or based on more than one choice or even your alignment.

Last edited:

lordgronko

Sep 25, 2018
it's weird, I'v got black screen with just the subtitles when "hot moment" has come...
do you know how to fix it ?
thx !

Jan 23, 2020
LOL, this reminds me I wanted to restart the game using Bella's husband name (David?) to see if something like that would happen... "Hi Bella, it's me, David, your husband! I died and reincarnated as a younger handsome guy. No, this is not the plot of "Chances Are", I swear... Let's fuck!"

Reactions: MarinBladewing

deusbraga

Feb 20, 2020
Seem to be a recurrent theme with the names, the same happens if you name your character fuckface at the beginning, I tried it my first playthrough just to make fun of the game and the game hit me back, love it ever since.

Your choices (dialogs or actions) take you to different directions, those are routes, for example, at the end of this season, you can go with Jade or J&M those are different routes. At the end of the previous episode, you can take 3 different routes, Sage, Bella, and Derek.
Sometimes those routes are obvious and direct, but other times are more subtle, hidden or based on more than one choice or even your alignment.
So basically:
Sage- Dik
Jade Dik
May - dik??
Josy - Chic
Bella Chic
Jill Chic
Hots - Dik

Or am I getting something wrong?

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
This was deleted last night, I saved just in case anyone wants to know.

View attachment 567936

Apparently the Jill Army, those Raccoons are the ones that deleted the publication from Quinn's phone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wow is that a preview?

apparently there are more than necessary Raccoons there, wtf 3200 likes? xD

Last edited:

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
So basically:
Sage- Dik
Jade Dik
May - dik??
Josy - Chic
Bella Chic
Jill Chic
Hots - Dik

Or am I getting something wrong?
That's just the surface, routes are defined by your actions even if those actions sometimes give you affinity points. For example, if you want to go with Jade you need to speak with her earlier in the class and then choose to go with her. Isn't just your DIK affinity, even if some actions require you to have certain points. Try to read the official guide.

Dik or Chick is not what you're or what the girls are, but how they perceive you and sometimes dik actions will give you positive points on "good girls", another thing you can do is use the cheat mod that let you know the affinity and girl's points on the dialogs.

rasta

Aug 25, 2017
Hey, downloaded the latest version. Is there any way too delete saves and unlocked content from previous versions? I want to start fresh and unlock all the bonus images again

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Hey, downloaded the latest version. Is there any way too delete saves and unlocked content from previous versions? I want to start fresh and unlock all the bonus images again
Delete the save folder, if you just want to delete the gallery delete the persistent file.

The saves are located in two folders, never knew why.

GAME FOLDER\game\saves
and
C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK-(Some long number)

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
You get the best ending by being a CHIK imo. You don't get to bang Sage but you do get to romance both Maya and Josy. You also get pretty far with Julia and Bella.

Hitman418

Aug 17, 2019
You get the best ending by being a CHIK imo. You don't get to bang Sage but you do get to romance both Maya and Josy. You also get pretty far with Julia and Bella.
I don't think that's entirely true especially the part about banging Sage. You can get pretty far with Sage even if you are playing as a CHIK. I think the no turning back point would be at the tennis date when Jill lets you know that she seems OK with you dating (or maybe more with) other girls at the same time UNLESS you are in a relationship. If you actually start being in a relationship with Jill after this point that is probably when the repercussions will start if you do not continue to act in a CHIK manner. You will probably have to cut ties with every other girl although not sure how your relationship with Bella will tie in to this.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
What happens if you name your character fuckface? lmao

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes