Snip....
Sage- Dik
Jade Dik
Maya - neutral/chick
Josy - Neutral/Dik
Bella Chick
Jill Chick
Hots - Dik

They get afinity when you make those kinds of choices but your main "behaviour" also influence things sometimes, like you need to be Neutral/Chick to being able to stay with both Maya and Josy.

Meanwhile in other times, like with Sage, you can have a Neutral or Chick afinity and still become friends with benefits.

So bottom line, the system is a bit more complex than just a "gain X points to progress on Y route".;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That's just the surface, routes are defined by your actions even if those actions sometimes give you affinity points. For example, if you want to go with Jade you need to speak with her earlier in the class and then choose to go with her. Isn't just your DIK affinity, even if some actions require you to have certain points. Try to read the official guide.

Dik or Chick is not what you're or what the girls are, but how they perceive you and sometimes dik actions will give you positive points on "good girls", another thing you can do is use the cheat mod that let you know the affinity and girl's points on the dialogs.
Season 1 has been light on actions so far I do believe more of these actions will come into play in season 2, in other words, I think there will be major repercussions I do want to see how the whole Bella and Jill routes are going to go Bella seemed okay with the MC pursuing Jill but is she really and I think that will all unravel next season.

RedPulsar

May 6, 2018
Season 1 has been light on actions so far I do believe more of these actions will come into play in season 2, in other words, I think there will be major repercussions I do want to see how the whole Bella and Jill routes are going to go Bella seemed okay with the MC pursuing Jill but is she really and I think that will all unravel next season.
I'm more concerned about how he will wrap up all of the potential branches that our actions could create, as well as the mass of relationships fostered with the ladies. Sure there's no serious relationship going on *now*, but, as the women become more attached to the mc you can't use the lack of a commited relationship as a blanket check for trouble. I think he, DPC, will indeed lock content and weave the development of the relationships based on affinity in the long run because it's the simplest tool he could use to avoid overcomplicated writing and the dreaded plot holes. They show some interest for now, but as the player's choices develop the character towards whatever end of the meter and takes him further from the other, will the girls retain such interest?

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Just found a nice little detail while replaying different routes, in the threesome scene with Quinn and Riona the game asks what you want Quinn to call you, if you type "pervert" she has a different dialogue saying you still want her to call you that and that you are fun. Was surprised by it, very interesting. Details like these are one of the things that make this game so great.
I laughed so hard with that hahaha I got used to heard myself called Pervert, so on my very first gameplay, I didn't change the "pet name"

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I'm pursuing both of them in one playthrough lol big risk big reward I'ma go for it.

Hitman418

Aug 17, 2019
I'm pursuing both of them in one playthrough lol big risk big reward I'ma go for it.
As much as I would love a happy ending with BOTH Jill and Bella, I know that will never happen. Jill will never share anybody she is involved with even if it's with Bella. That's one threesome that will not happen unless some miracle happens and i can't imagine any possible scenario of that happening. My worst fear is that they both find out that the other wants the MC and is willing to give up their own happiness for the other and as a result everyone ends up alone other than Maya and Josy who are probably still kissing each other while they are all crying of a broken heart. Now that would be a nightmare!

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
As much as I would love a happy ending with BOTH Jill and Bella, I know that will never happen. Jill will never share anybody she is involved with even if it's with Bella. That's one threesome that will not happen unless some miracle happens and i can't imagine any possible scenario of that happening. My worst fear is that they both find out that the other wants the MC and is willing to give up their own happiness for the other and as a result everyone ends up alone other than Maya and Josy who are probably still kissing each other while they are all crying of a broken heart. Now that would be a nightmare!
I don't mean a threesome as that's obviously never gonna happen but I wanna know if there'll be some sort ending between the three of them.

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
I have been searching but apparently no one has tried. I am on android so my only hope is saveeditor online. Is there anyway to change affinity variable before the freeroams? I can visually modify by changin the variables dpenalty and cpenalty, but even after changing them at a point before the score calculation and reflecting in the stats app, it still locks me out of the choices. I am specifically struggling with Quinn scene in her room in ep4 in Sage's route.

Help is welcome!

Jan 23, 2020
You get the best ending by being a CHIK imo. You don't get to bang Sage but you do get to romance both Maya and Josy. You also get pretty far with Julia and Bella.
You can get far with Bella even if you are a massive DIK (which is inevitable if you pick all the funny choices). As a DIK, you can fuck Camila, Sarah, Josy, Envy, Camila & Mona, Quinn & Riona, Melanie, Sage, Rose, Quinn, Jade and get pretty far with Maya, Bella, Lily & Ashley... And I should renounce to this for what? To romance Maya & Josy and touch Jill? No, thanks.

Time ago, I was trying to understand what I had to do to avoid being rejected by Maya & Josy and when I realized it, I simply gave up. The same for Jill. She's kind and beautiful, but Sage & Quinn are funny - no contest.

But I recently discovered the magic of UnRen and the dev console. That's the only way I'll unlock the CHICK scenes... while still being a DIK. :WeSmart: I think I'll have different saves too, but they'll all be different shades of DIK. :LUL:

P.S. Don't get me wrong, I still like Maya & Josy and Jill. They're all so beautiful and lovely and I hope to get as far as possible with them. But I chose the DIK side... :cool:

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
You can get far with Bella even if you are a massive DIK (which is inevitable if you pick all the funny choices). As a DIK, you can fuck Camila, Sarah, Josy, Envy, Camila & Mona, Quinn & Riona, Melanie, Sage, Rose, Quinn, Jade and get pretty far with Maya, Bella, Lily & Ashley... And I should renounce to this for what? To romance Maya & Josy and touch Jill? No, thanks.

Time ago, I was trying to understand what I had to do to avoid being rejected by Maya & Josy and when I realized it, I simply gave up. The same for Jill. She's kind and beautiful, but Sage & Quinn are funny - no contest.

But I recently discovered the magic of UnRen and the dev console. That's the only way I'll unlock the CHICK scenes... while still being a DIK. :WeSmart: I think I'll have different saves too, but they'll all be different shades of DIK. :LUL:

P.S. Don't get me wrong, I still like Maya & Josy and Jill. They're all so beautiful and lovely and I hope to get as far as possible with them. But I chose the DIK side... :cool:
There's space for some balance. I mean, I had to go chick in some major choices (that are really meaningless in order to fuck) like conforting that dickhead at the store, or avoid the fight with the jocks at the gym, and that let me ending with a nice neutral affinity but had having sex with Mona and Camila, used the Quinn Restaurant services, and even going all in at the strip club. And obviously fucked Quinn's at the roof.

That's balance between having fun as a dik, but also having a door open with Maya-Josy and of course, Bella and Jill.

balance.gif

Reactions: MarinBladewing
Jan 23, 2020
There's space for some balance. I mean, I had to go chick in some major choices (that are really meaningless in order to fuck) like conforting that dickhead at the store, or avoid the fight with the jocks at the gym, and that let me ending with a nice neutral affinity but had having sex with Mona and Camila, used the Quinn Restaurant services, and even going all in at the strip club. And obviously fucked Quinn's at the roof.

That's balance between having fun as a dik, but also having a door open with Maya-Josy and of course, Bella and Jill.

View attachment 569208
Yeah, I made some CHICK major choices too. I simply followed my instinct and my nature. So I didn't beat Troy up and I comforted Kylo Ren at the store... But when I have to choose if fighting the jocks or run, it's nearly impossible not to fight... But even so, I should also reject Jade... No no, I can't, it's againt my nature. I don't even consider rejecting weed and Quinn, I'd rather jump off the roof! :LUL:

I think I'll cheat with the dev console. I'll keep a save with Maya & Josy to see where this lead to... But my main save will follow the Jade path. That's the way of the DIK... fucking a teacher who incidentally is also Tybalt's mother. :LUL: (right?)

jaysterbaby

Feb 27, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Hey, enjoying the game, beat it on the DIK and CHICKS side, trying to do 100% unlocked, I am missing 1 scene from Episode 2 and 1 scene from episode 4, I can't seem to find them anywhere.. what am i missing?

jaysterbaby

Feb 27, 2020
I have all the vault codes without cheating or looking at walkthroughs, and have looked through the walk through after finishing the game twice and still can't find them, the scene is between

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I have all the vault codes without cheating or looking at walkthroughs, and have looked through the walk through after finishing the game twice and still can't find them, the scene is between
the one from episode 2 u have to have a good relation with maya and chick status I believe then u get a maya scene there.

The episode 4 one u mentioned is still locked for me but I almost sure that's a bella one

jaysterbaby

Feb 27, 2020
I have two of Maya one is 100% and the one after is also Maya, then its Sarah, the my missing one.. then its Josy. But you are right Mormont about Season 4 I don't have a Rose scene in Episode 4

jaysterbaby

Feb 27, 2020
Is Rose even a Scene in this? Im also thinking its Bella scene, although I do have a Lewd one from her and then she gave me a key to her house
which I think gets me in that room she keeps locked and secret

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes