name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
You think so? Hard to say really as we don't know much about Zoey and I know someone that will disagree with someone being a match for Quinn ain't that right name88 - King of Hearts :p
Absolutly :cool:
There is no keeping Quinn in check the same way as there is no keeping forces of nature in check,you dont fix whats not broken,you dont try to change whats already perfect <3

My romance with Quinn started at ep1 and it just kept getting better,it sky-rocketed to the point where no other woman even exists,so yes,there is no match for Quinn in my book:cool::love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
Hello all i have a problem i don t know is this a bug or not. I play this game 3 times from begin to end

but by one test i become no 100 % this is the test with Linda i think the student with the 5 cats. if i cheat i become 90 % +10 % or learn and if i don t will cheat only 90 % buy 10 correct answers?. Please tell me is this a bug or not. Thank you all but i will all tests to perfect but i can not with this test was make only 90 % thats realy bad for me.

Greetings raswedj

Sry my bad english but is not my native language but i hope anyone can understand was i wrote.

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
Hello, this is the first time i post something, i'm not very fan of writing comments, but i need to say this game is awesome! Best in this site for sure (in my opinion :)). I really love the characters (specially some side ones)
Looking forward the second season

gumpelanlemak

Jan 13, 2020
Hello all i have a problem i don t know is this a bug or not. I play this game 3 times from begin to end

but by one test i become no 100 % this is the test with Linda i think the student with the 5 cats. if i cheat i become 90 % +10 % or learn and if i don t will cheat only 90 % buy 10 correct answers?. Please tell me is this a bug or not. Thank you all but i will all tests to perfect but i can not with this test was make only 90 % thats realy bad for me.

Greetings raswedj

Sry my bad english but is not my native language but i hope anyone can understand was i wrote.
Is it? i didnt really take attention to that. But if you can't get 100% at tests it's ok bro. You just need at least 90% in order to get special renders

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
anything can happen in season 2 with their current situation
Maybe there will be an Acting Lessons sort of choice. We have really had to suffer anything devastating yet.

I hate the whole situation as well but it isn't worth worrying too much. There are still plenty of episodes left and there has to be changes and hard choices coming to keep the different storylines fresh.

Maybe Melissa can join and we won't even need any of the other girls.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

gumpelanlemak

Jan 13, 2020
Maybe there will be an Acting Lessons sort of choice. We have really had to suffer anything devastating yet.

I hate the whole situation as well but it isn't worth worrying too much. There are still plenty of episodes left and there has to be changes and hard choices coming to keep the different storylines fresh.
Noo please, anything but tough choices :(

By the way, i remembered in BaDIK mentioned that DIKs fraternities is a new house.. but in AL, MC said that he's one of the DIKs, now how's that possible? AL timesetting is far way back than BaDIK, because i remember AL's MC called 'Lynette' when he's fooled by Dick with fake numbers.

Is anyone already discussing this? please tell me, i'm new to this forum. I'd like to hear any opinions from you

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
No he won't pull off the same trick twice I don't think anyone would forgive him if he went the way of AL again that's not to say nothing bad will happen it could probably just not on the scale of what happened in AL. Just put your mind at ease and enjoy the game.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Noo please, anything but tough choices :(

By the way, i remembered in BaDIK mentioned that DIKs fraternities is a new house.. but in AL, MC said that he's one of the DIKs, now how's that possible? AL timesetting is far way back than BaDIK, because i remember AL's MC called 'Lynette' when he's fooled by Dick with fake numbers.

Is anyone already discussing this? please tell me, i'm new to this forum. I'd like to hear any opinions from you
Because there is no real connection between both games. It is more a easter egg than anything else.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
No he won't pull off the same trick twice I don't think anyone would forgive him if he went the way of AL again that's not to say nothing bad will happen it could probably just not on the scale of what happened in AL. Just put your mind at ease and enjoy the game.
Overdose? I have seen some needles. Quinn and Tommy are at risk.... unless somebody else will fall for it.

• Thinking Face

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
I guess the only one that could challenge her would be Sage I guess it depends how much in the know she is about what Quinn has going on behind the scenes.
I agree. I think if you took the Sage path, then Sage and MC will take on Quinn and Riona. Rusty will get to know about what is happening and potentially Tommy gets kicked out. Tommy will have enmity with Quinn because she double crossed him.

Reactions: dav3knight

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I agree. I think if you took the Sage path, then Sage and MC will take on Quinn and Riona. Rusty will get to know about what is happening and potentially Tommy gets kicked out. Tommy will have enmity with Quinn because she double crossed him.
Don't think it will happen anytime soon but I do think Sage might at least seek out the help of the MC and find out what he knows about what's going on It's certainly a drama that DPC won't back off from. And with Tommy well his problems keep mounting up I think the whole introduction of Josy being there will affect him in a way that he will make mistakes and thus will become a liability for Quinn

Where is 1st preview ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-4-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-3103925
Looks interesting a flashback.

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
No he won't pull off the same trick twice I don't think anyone would forgive him if he went the way of AL again that's not to say nothing bad will happen it could probably just not on the scale of what happened in AL.
I wasn't thinking full on AL as that is really a big part of what makes that game unique and it has been done before. Maybe we would just choose a character to remove from the game. One of them could get expelled and we have to choose which one.

• Thinking Face

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I wasn't thinking full on AL as that is really a big part of what makes that game unique and it has been done before. Maybe we would just choose a character to remove from the game. One of them could get expelled and we have to choose which one.
I like that idea but it's all down to DPC this is his story to tell but the way things are going it wouldn't surprise me if someone does get expelled at some point.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes