Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Any way to avoid the counseling scene or to prevent Chad from getting ousted at the president of the Tri-Alphas?
No, simply because you have nothing to do with it, regardless of your actions he earned that punishment by himself, you can try to help him and probably will have some consequences later, doing or not.

But why you want to do that? He deserves every little bit of it if you feel bad for Sage, he also deserves that.

Reactions: Iruna.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Liam>>>Derek tbh
Disagree. I think it's too hard to call without knowing what older Derek or younger Liam are like. But I think Derek edges out Liam from an entertainment POV. Nobody in BaDIK (or AL for that matter) makes me laugh like Derek. And I agree with the teachers that he's a genius. I think he's selling answers because he knows them already, not because he acquired them somewhere.

Like everyone, I have my list of favorite gals (Jill & Bella are at the top). But Derek is my favorite character.

And I already know what some of you are going to say:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: faxalag and obibobi

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Disagree. I think it's too hard to call without knowing what older Derek or younger Liam are like. But I think Derek edges out Liam from an entertainment POV. Nobody in BaDIK (or AL for that matter) makes me laugh like Derek. And I agree with the teachers that he's a genius. I think he's selling answers because he knows them already, not because he acquired them somewhere.

Like everyone, I have my list of favorite gals (Jill & Bella are at the top). But Derek is my favorite character.

And I already know what some of you are going to say:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EH maybe he's more funnier overall, but the scene with Liam at the improv class is funnier then anything Derek ever did, I also think he's a way better character not to mention Derek is meant to be the comic relief through the whole thing, where as Liam's story takes a serious change

Hitman418

Aug 17, 2019
No, simply because you have nothing to do with it, regardless of your actions he earned that punishment by himself, you can try to help him and probably will have some consequences later, doing or not.

But why you want to do that? He deserves every little bit of it if you feel bad for Sage, he also deserves that.
Much like not beating up Troy makes the MC look better in Bella's eyes in the cafeteria trying to help Chad will probably lead to something positive for the MC. Probably when the MC least expects it Chad will be the person who helps him out of a serious bind if the MC chose to help him.

Reactions: michael1984

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Played through multiple times, definitely best game so far. I am wondering about Nicole (Envy) though. That would be a twist to the story. ;)
For some reason I have a feeling MC's first girlfriend might show up. That would make it really interesting.
I agree. The moment I heard the MC's backstory with her, all I could think was Chekhov's gun. Well, that and how hot Zoey is.

Reference for the unfamiliar:

"If you say in the first chapter that there is a rifle hanging on the wall, in the second or third chapter it absolutely must go off. If it's not going to be fired, it shouldn't be hanging there." - Anton Chekhov

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
I actually kinda though that the girl Maya brought would be his ex gf but now that i think about it that really wouldn't make any sense

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
EH maybe he's more funnier overall, but the scene with Liam at the improv class is funnier then anything Derek ever did, I also think he's a way better character not to mention Derek is meant to be the comic relief through the whole thing, where as Liam's story takes a serious change
Could be. But we've seen only a portion of Derek's character so far, and that being the funny, partying frat bro that would screw a fat, ugly feminist and a 90-year-old retired teacher to help the team, and burn an obviously large favor to give the MC a place to stay.

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
Troy could possibly 'be a dik' in future if he decides to just party his sorrow away...
Chad seems like a jock 4 life but he sure could help DIKs or the MC.
Both have inside knowledge of alphas, dickhead Dawe and his goons. :devilish:

Reactions: pilapila3

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I agree. The moment I heard the MC's backstory with her, all I could think was Chekhov's gun. Well, that and how hot Zoey is.

Reference for the unfamiliar:

"If you say in the first chapter that there is a rifle hanging on the wall, in the second or third chapter it absolutely must go off. If it's not going to be fired, it shouldn't be hanging there." - Anton Chekhov

And on top of everything I think Zoey would be a match for Quinn. She would be able to put Quinn in check.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes