Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
With regards to the Maya and Josy storyline for the millionth time, anything can happen in season 2 with their current situation we can't just straight up ignore them even if people would want that because they are to centric to the storyline.
What's facepalm worthy about that FlipFish

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Mormont meh I feel u brother … I gues I was a bit centric to the story with Maya and Josy as well then.

But after some soul searching I calmed down and thought to myself the friends route is perfectly fine as well with those two.

We can basicly do what we want then. And Josy and Maya can live happily together both cases solved :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Played through multiple times, definitely best game so far. I am wondering about Nicole (Envy) though. That would be a twist to the story. ;)
For some reason I have a feeling MC's first girlfriend might show up. That would make it really interesting.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
With regards to the Maya and Josy storyline for the millionth time, anything can happen in season 2 with their current situation we can't just straight up ignore them even if people would want that because they are to centric to the storyline.
those two can have fun faking their tasks together and getting in deep shit with Quinn, I personally don't want anything to do with those 2 anymore.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
those two can have fun faking their tasks together and getting in deep shit with Quinn, I personally don't want anything to do with those 2 anymore.
I'd gather there will be options on how much we help them with or at all I guess as I say how much of it will come down to them being involved in the main storyline I don't think you'll be escaping them anytime soon.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Hi peeps can anyone help. I have been rejected by maya and josy I’m in neutral route and had sex with Josy and messed around with maya. Why am I being regected? Plz help
heres a save that has both maya and josy its past that point but youll have it for next time

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
At this point given how involved she is in the story and with the MC I would be surprised if she wasn't an option.
Yeah. Surprisinly Episode 4 had a lot to add about Quin, specially if you followed "Sage's path". Even if she isn't a main love interest i bet Quinn is bound to have her own affair available depending on choices, hell there was already even one spontaneous sex scene with her.

Just like what happened with Jade in this episode.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes