gumpelanlemak

Jan 13, 2020
Tbh i don't want to play it for only an episode.. you know, it's best to save it until season 2 is completed then finished all its episode then do a marathon run! yeah, it's gonna be fun

Reactions: wiijay

broyo

Jun 17, 2017
Man, the sheer detail in the game makes every other game feel amateurish. The renders are amazing, and the small details like making background characters move to make the scene feel more alive put this on a completely different level.

Are there any other games that have even half this quality? I've already playing acting lessons.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Still not the biggest fan of how the how Maya and Josy drama played out and resolved itself. Your options at the end are either stay as friends with both of them and happily walk away while they slobber all over each other or start a threeway relationship between them. I believe there should have been a third option where the MC just ignores them and everyone moves on in awkward silence, that kind of thing happens surprisingly a lot irl.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Tbh i don't want to play it for only an episode.. you know, it's best to save it until season 2 is completed then finished all its episode then do a marathon run! yeah, it's gonna be fun
The amount of content you get in an update imo makes it worth playing right there and then if you wait around you'll be just dying to know what's going on not to mention a massive amount of spoilers that will be readily available. The sooner the update hits the less repetitive it will be here. :LOL:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I wouldnt be surprised tho if the episode 5 drops late april or start of may

Considering there is still plenty that DPC needed to do.

If he continues this 3 path way u can almost be certain of this time table
yeah I don't think he will as Hell Week is over. There'll obviously be dialogue difference based off you who you chose to stay with but that's about it imo

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
yeah I don't think he will as Hell Week is over. There'll obviously be dialogue difference based off you who you chose to stay with but that's about it imo
Well I am sure your rite tho…. But we don't know if we have passed yet so everything goes :unsure:

But If DPC does ditch that three paths things we might be looking at a better release date then we had for episode 4 so then a early april sounds plausible

Reactions: Iruna.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Well I am sure your rite tho…. But we don't know if we have passed yet so everything goes :unsure:

But If DPC does ditch that three paths things we might be looking at a better release date then we had for episode 4 so then a early april sounds plausible
I doubt he's gonna do another 3 route choice in literally the next episode. That's basically 3x the work for him.

Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
Hi peeps can anyone help. I have been rejected by maya and josy I’m in neutral route and had sex with Josy and messed around with maya. Why am I being regected? Plz help

• Angry
Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
Basiclly u wanna try a chick play trough with Maya and Josy and make sure u have plenty of relation points with them

Meaning try and make as many josy and maya points in game so pick the rite choices for each of them.

That should make u get them both
I can try that.

Did you fool around with both of them? Because you must to the maximum extent that you can. If you choose to attend the Quinn & Riona threesome, then you miss out on a major scene with Maya.
Yeah I missed the 3some. Could it be that?

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
Still not the biggest fan of how the how Maya and Josy drama played out and resolved itself. Your options at the end are either stay as friends with both of them and happily walk away while they slobber all over each other or start a threeway relationship between them. I believe there should have been a third option where the MC just ignores them and everyone moves on in awkward silence, that kind of thing happens surprisingly a lot irl.
I think the situation came so quick, like you can exclude Maya and Josy and it its only the 4th(i think) update

Reactions: Zirael Q
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes