pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
cheers really dint wanna play though it all again
I was thinking the same... but than I got curious about other routes..... and I do not regret. :) One thing is obvious, everybody will find something interesting in this game.... including events that we all lived once.

Reactions: michael1984

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I am not sure if DPC reads this forum but one time donations option would be desired to support him.
Where is MC here? This picture looks like early DIK's days, but the effect of making it a flashback instead of doing younger was doing from a few years ago, the only problem is that they look from over 20 years ago :FacePalm:
I guess we will find out soon..... I hope DPC will not keep us waiting for too much longer ;)

gumpelanlemak

Jan 13, 2020
r
The amount of content you get in an update imo makes it worth playing right there and then if you wait around you'll be just dying to know what's going on not to mention a massive amount of spoilers that will be readily available. The sooner the update hits the less repetitive it will be here. :LOL:
Yeah i guess you're right. I'm changing my mind lmao :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

Malcrow

Feb 12, 2020
Um, this game is kinda amazing like seriously. Though I kinda wish there was a solo Maya path.

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
Basiclly u wanna try a chick play trough with Maya and Josy and make sure u have plenty of relation points with them

Meaning try and make as many josy and maya points in game so pick the rite choices for each of them.

That should make u get them both
Thank you now i have my answer how i become both of this my next game was i play tomorrow is a only chick way then Thank you.

Reactions: michael1984

Jokersmith

Feb 8, 2020
Any way to avoid the counseling scene or to prevent Chad from getting ousted at the president of the Tri-Alphas?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes