Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
i meant no offense or what, you did a really good job! just that it may be tagged off topic for some reason and such a waste of good quality to just be deleted. please do some others more. :love: Jill perhaps?
It's okay ;) I know your good intention. Thank you again. Well I have a lot of girls(from different games) in my list and ofcourse Jill is in it too.

I agree with klep12 that is damn good work keep more coming.
It's pretty good, loved it
Thank you guys. I'm working on another Quinn scene right now. It will be simple render nothing special like the first one. And don't worry, these renders will keep coming ;) Slowly but steady I hope.

Also please make your comments in the Fan art thread from now on. I posted my work in there.

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
I think Jill and Rusty are cousin
Probably his sister. We have already been with Tommy and dereks sisters so may as well add Rustys in there as well. MC is already a bad DIK.
my main playthrough also rejected some like Sage, Quinn and some others hoping to be with Maya, even Josy rejected it to find out that in the end she was with Maya, I was shocked at the time and was laughing with surprise, even though I was lucky to reconcile with the two at the end, but I was only able to sleep with one, and I chose Maya, looking forward to Ep 5

But I also see that Jill has a very interesting personality and depending on the choices I make, if I don't have the chance with Maya, I will try Jill

Note: These games are more interesting when you choose without going back on your choice, at least I think.
I did another playthrough for Josy but I'm not waiting around for her and I would much rather have Riona.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Probably his sister. We have already been with Tommy and dereks sisters so may as well add Rustys in there as well. MC is already a bad DIK.
That doesn't necessarily mean she has to be related to anyone we already know. I feel like family relations is something you disclose early on in the game, like Maya being Derek's sister and Josy being Tommy's step sister. Those two being related to each other is something that would be common knowledge around campus, like Rusty being a B and Sage being from a somewhat influential/rich family.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
That doesn't necessarily mean she has to be related to anyone we already know. I feel like family relations is something you disclose early on in the game, like Maya being Derek's sister and Josy being Tommy's step sister. Those two being related to each other is something that would be common knowledge around campus, like Rusty being a B and Sage being from a somewhat influential/rich family.
Not necessery
the 2 examples you gave being Rusty and Sage,came at the very finale of season 1,with Sage being of still unknown bloodline.Revelations like that can provide a nice twist,when revealed at the right moment

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Not necessery
the 2 examples you gave being Rusty and Sage,came at the very finale of season 1,with Sage being of still unknown bloodline.Revelations like that can provide a nice twist,when revealed at the right moment
Sage and Rusty's background were hinted at in episode 2 & 3 before being confirmed in episode 4

2 siblings from a prominent family attending the same college would be common knowledge around the entire school. Like Jade being Tybalts mother if that were the case. I find it difficult to imagine a scenario where at some point in Season 2 or 3, DPC decides to just pull out a 'surprise! Rusty and Jill are related to each other revelation' without making it seem like some random excuse for creating a shock factor.

In most story's things like that are usually better off being done early in the story so that it sets up future & potential conflicts. Josy & Tommy is a good example.

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
I wasn't being serious I was just saying that because we are going after 2 of the DIKs sisters already.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i thought that now all the characters and the plot in place it might take less time
(srry for bad england)
Season 1 was more of an introduction than anything else season 2 we should really get into knowing the girls a lot more some need it more than others.

Reactions: Iruna.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Sage and Rusty's background were hinted at in episode 2 & 3 before being confirmed in episode 4

2 siblings from a prominent family attending the same college would be common knowledge around the entire school. Like Jade being Tybalts mother if that were the case. I find it difficult to imagine a scenario where at some point in Season 2 or 3, DPC decides to just pull out a 'surprise! Rusty and Jill are related to each other revelation' without making it seem like some random excuse for creating a shock factor.

In most story's things like that are usually better off being done early in the story so that it sets up future & potential conflicts. Josy & Tommy is a good example.
No they were not hinted,especially not in case of Sage,nothing pointed to her having a rich family and its still unclear which family that might be.

You might or might not remember some theories about Rusty being a drug lord and such other non-sens,why?Because there were no hints his background either.

Jade Stephen and Tybalt have the same last name,in real world some one would notice,everyone would notice but lets not confuse reality with the written fiction ;) Everyone at B&R might know but we,the audience do not.

Going back to Sage,Quinn most certainly knows who is Sages family but she didnt told anyone,not even me:p

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
I did another playthrough for Josy but I'm not waiting around for her and I would much rather have Riona.
In my first playthrough i liked more Maya than Josy, but in the second one i realised that Josy > Maya. So my first option will be Sage and second Josy (of the LI).
I also realised that mc and Riona has 0 chemistry, he never shows a minimun sexual interest about her, unlike Camilla or Quinn for example. And also she seems is not interested in him. Riona will be more a plot girl (the drugs theme)

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
No they were not hinted,especially not in case of Sage,nothing pointed to her having a rich family and its still unclear which family that might be.

You might or might not remember some theories about Rusty being a drug lord and such other non-sens,why?Because there were no hints his background either.

Jade Stephen and Tybalt have the same last name,in real world some one would notice,everyone would notice but lets not confuse reality with the written fiction ;) Everyone at B&R might know but we,the audience do not.

Going back to Sage,Quinn most certainly knows who is Sages family but she didnt told anyone,not even me:p
In episode 2 during the DIK's party if you choose to dance with Sage, Jacob warns MC about banging her in public not just that Chad would find out but also someone else would, definitely could have been and most likely was her family getting word of this.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Oh okay, did you figure out a fix?
Not really. At one point I just kept playing and it eventually came back with the start of next chapter I believe. If you start from scratch is the button there?

Maybe she does not trust you anymore if she keeps things away from you:unsure::eek: Why am I getting Maya deja vu here? ;)
I am sorry, I could not stop myself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Seriously, all those theories (including mine :ROFLMAO:) deliver enough material for two or three additional seasons;)

Reactions: Iruna.
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes