name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
With the kiss at the party I think Riona does have some interest in the MC and I think depending on choices he may show some interest in her after that kiss. That kiss could have been nothing like Riona said but I think and hope it was added so there would be more between them later on.
In ep 3 she bluntly states she like MC more than other guys,I wish pathing would be done better and all the girls would have checks opening certain scenes....eh...but in case of Riona it flows nicely if you had a chat with Riona at the back of HoTs mansion and than at the party she goes for that kiss.Yes she does like the MC and given some of the previews of the next ep,Im sure there will be more content with her,how far will that content go?Only DPC knows.

Lucky for you loyalty's pretty important to her, so there's no banging other girls if you're committed to her
View attachment 589978
*If you are in a committed relationship with her ;)
Jill makes a clear distinction between being in a relationship and being single,during that exact conversation.

I might do it for a fuckable Quinn doll but no way would I spend $75 on some renders.
63.gif

I thought you like Riona and Josy

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
I thought you like Riona and Josy
I do but I love Quinn as well I think she is the most interesting and fun girl in the game. I think depending on how the game goes Quinn could easily be my second favourite. The roof scene with Quin is already my favourite scene in the game. I would actually really like some BaDIK figures or something like that of all the girls.

With everything that's going on in the world right now, it would probably be wiser kept be interesting to see if many patreons stop subscribing for a while.
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot stopped paying when they can get it for free.

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
I really hope to see more Riona in the next chapters. Like I said earlier in the comments, I think she is the only "On of a Kind" in the game. Probably my favourite side character right now. Also Quinn is something great...the scene on the roof is probably the best sex scene in the whole game! And it's pretty obvious that she likes the MC (not only because Sage told him that).

In the meantime...I tried to do something for every Riona's Fans...
My goal is to be for her what name88 - King of Hearts is for Quin!!! lol

Thanks to Krull who relased the template for free download (and for having an awesome avatar!!!)

I don't know why has become striped and has lost the quality of the colors. On my photoshop it looks perfect! O__O

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Something tells me she is not the type of girl that will get so carried away if she drinks it will be moderate and most likely with Bella when she does.
This. During Episode 4's free roam when you start texting her you have the option of not telling her about Cathy and try instead invite her to the DIK's party which she rejects.

Jan 23, 2020
I do but I love Quinn as well I think she is the most interesting and fun girl in the game. I think depending on how the game goes Quinn could easily be my second favourite. The roof scene with Quin is already my favourite scene in the game. I would actually really like some BaDIK figures or something like that of all the girls.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot stopped paying when they can get it for free.
I know the feeling, I also fall in love with a new girl every day and now my list includes practically all the main girls, all the side girls and almost every other girl in the game. :HideThePain:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Melissa fan

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Unless there is a side of her we do not know. God knows how she is after bottle of wine ;) Maybe there is wild side in her:unsure:o_O
Doubt that, I don't think DPC would want to make Jill have a wild side because it would first defeat the affinity paths secondly I think I speak for the most here that we can't imagine Jill to be wild and third the people that have her as the main girl want to have a normal relationship, not that I'm saying other LI's won't have a normal relationship but I mean if we look at Jill she is one of the most normal people in the game with maybe Bella in my opinion at least.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Too bad she`s taken huh:HideThePain:

My goal is to be for her what name88 - King of Hearts is for Quin!!! lol
Husband?:HideThePain:

Are all girls fuckable...?
Technicly yes,for some you just need to drink a lil more:HideThePain:

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Doubt that, I don't think DPC would want to make Jill have a wild side because it would first defeat the affinity paths secondly I think I speak for the most here that we can't imagine Jill to be wild and third the people that have her as the main girl want to have a normal relationship, not that I'm saying other LI's won't have a normal relationship but I mean if we look at Jill she is one of the most normal people in the game with maybe Bella in my opinion at least.
I agree with that. I believe that it wouldn't even make sense, there are already enough girls for both DIK and CHICK sides in the game, so is no reason to change girls' personality when there are already ideal girls for whatever side you want to follow.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes