Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
When is bella or jill fuckable? The next chapter?
Must be new here, don't think that's the case, you will be able to have sex with them but It might take a while. But I'd say it's worth the wait so as long as you have patience you will enjoy it
What's wrong with a big booty? Bella, Jade, Jill and Camila have the best booty :BootyTime:
Damn straight my man :)

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
I'm wondering about how Jill's relationship is with Jade. Because Bella doesn't like her so I would guess that Jill also doesn't like Jade, obv we haven't seen Jill interact with a lot of people and hopefully no one that I hate interacts with her, but I would love to see an interaction with Jade & Bella and Jill. Sure it won't be a big plot element but I would like to see that :p

magu_Six

Dec 30, 2017
I can't stop at laughing at Derek, this shit is gold. Whoever is writing the dialogue deserves a lot of credit, this some funny shit. Hell, I even stopped spanking just cuz the story and writing is that good. Well done.

Jan 23, 2020
I'm wondering about how Jill's relationship is with Jade. Because Bella doesn't like her so I would guess that Jill also doesn't like Jade, obv we haven't seen Jill interact with a lot of people and hopefully no one that I hate interacts with her, but I would love to see an interaction with Jade & Bella and Jill. Sure it won't be a big plot element but I would like to see that :p
Oh shit... Do you think that banging Jade would complicate the things with Bella? In that case, maybe I better rethink my strategy for Bella’s path... :unsure: I didn’t consider this aspect. Totally distracted by Jade...:rolleyes:

Even tho... I might keep 2 saves. I bet it would be a funny scene if Bella finds out about Jade and the MC...:LUL: An explosive but funny scene...:HideThePain:

Last edited:

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Oh shit... Do you think that banging Jade would complicate the things with Bella? In that case, maybe I better rethink my strategy for Bella’s path... :unsure: I didn’t consider this aspect. Totally distracted by Jade...:rolleyes:

Even tho... I might keep 2 saves. I bet it would be a funny scene if Bella finds out about Jade and the MC...:LUL: An explosive but funny scene...:HideThePain:
With Bella you can never be sure, she might join. Jade is not Jill to be protected. Bella has some strong desires that she showed already.
Actually now when I think about it more it would deliver some action I am sure :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes