Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Almost everyone else: I wonder what chicks i'll get to do some shallow dickin to this coming update?

Me and maybe 3 others: I wonder what kinda crazy stuff Derek's gonna do this time.
Look at you giving Derek some attention, been a while since I heard something about Derek. I mean is anything gonna top him Fucking an old teacher? I gotta say he really took it for the team and if it's just one jacket that is gonna be given out I'll let him have it he deserves it!

Feb 29, 2020
Look at you giving Derek some attention, been a while since I heard something about Derek. I mean is anything gonna top him Fucking an old teacher? I gotta say he really took it for the team and if it's just one jacket that is gonna be given out I'll let him have it he deserves it!
Of course I need to support our little homie. Who knows maybe in this update we'll walk in on him balls deep during a 3some with the old teacher and Wendy.

• Haha
Reactions: Gods and Knight_BP

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
OK, so it's likely ten other people have already spotted this by now, but I just realized that Tybalt's last name is Burke, according to his twitter handle, and Jade's vanity plate reads Burke. Which means they must be family...right??

Anyway, other than that, pretty pleased with this replay. I got to stay with Joey and Maya, grope Jill and Bella in their respective showers and fuck Sage. Purty good...!

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
OK, so it's likely ten other people have already spotted this by now, but I just realized that Tybalt's last name is Burke, according to his twitter handle, and Jade's vanity plate reads Burke. Which means they must be family...right??

Anyway, other than that, pretty pleased with this replay. I got to stay with Joey and Maya, grope Jill and Bella in their respective showers and fuck Sage. Purty good...!
Yeah bro, at the start of Episode 3 Jade throws a photo of Tybalt at her husband Stephen so it's been known for a while that they are related.

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
I've commented on it before but, god dammit guys, the music PinkCake picks/curates/makes is so god damn good. In my non jerking-off-to-virtual-waifu hours I'm a guitar player and I've just sat here listening to the song that plays during a lot of the h-scenes, jamming out. This music makes my dick harder than Sage's tough outer shell she puts on.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I have several saves to focus to 1 girl only. I've played 1 original play w/o walktrough, i've replayed it w/o walktrough 2 times to see how focus i am looking for renders, replayed it again with walktrough and tried chick route, replayed it again and tried massive dik route.

So you wondering how many times i played this? Count all the girls and and the playtrough i've been played, brother :KEK: I really sounded like a fucking pig having no life, but that's how good this game is. Never gets bored seeing the girls, never gets bored with the story, not gonna lie.
Well, I split, between platforms. DIK and Neutral on Android. Chick is on Win...... or vice versa. I think I will just start over at some point. There are way too many details to remember and I do not think I can stop myself from enjoying it again after next update is out...:cool::love: One can call it addiction to the content.;):ROFLMAO:..... and HOTs.....

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
pls don't turn Isabella into anything creepy like you did to Leah, she's actually really cute with the puff cheek and all best model so far, I just want her to smile :)

She did smile. In fact, twice that I know of:

It's funny, but "cute" was never a term I associated with Bella. "Drop-dead gorgeous"? Yes. "So sexy she hurts my eyes"? Absolutely. "A siren that I'd willingly follow to my death"? Probably.

But "cute"?

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
What's wrong with a big booty? Bella, Jade, Jill and Camila have the best booty :BootyTime:
Her hips are super wide. For me, she'd be perfect with more normal hips. But I'm sure there are some people who are into those types of proportions and I'm actually grateful that, compared to other adult VNs, Bella is kind of the only one like this.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes