wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
I hope she is, she was my favourite and one of the reasons I played the game in the first place. I doubt she gets too much of a main role, but I hope she becomes more important.
It doesn't matter if she gets a main role or not...at least I want the possibility to get closer to her. She is the only "one of a kind" girl in the cast! I agree with you dude, I hope she becomes more important. I literally love her! <3

It's not me:ROFLMAO: There is somebody else here ;)
You have to admit she is HOT though. Whoever will get her under control (if ever) will not be bored. Guaranteed:ROFLMAO:
Quin is hot as burning hell! Fact.
The roof scene is the hottest in the whole game. And kudos to DPC for the music choice in that, absolutely perfect for the moment!

Long time since i posted some fan-art of the goddess :p
View attachment 592876
Holy Hand Grenade Of Antioch! *___*

Reactions: P3zz0 and Knight_BP

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
I'm having a bug in episode 2, with Sarah, even paying Quinn $$$ and winning the shot battle the option to f*ck her is always disabled.:cry:

KKKFFF

Jan 31, 2019
I will ask 2 questions : (please reply)
1- I have the version 3.1 and I want to update it "How can I update it"

2- I see update to 4.2 so download it without notice 4.0- 4.2 and put the patch in game folder ant it tell me:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/gui/buttons/steam_btn.png'>:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 265, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 269, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/gui/buttons/steam_btn.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\main.py", line 529, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
python hide:
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.4.2
Sat Mar 21 04:03:16 2020

KKKFFF

Jan 31, 2019
and can I downloud version 4.2 and put contents of the folder "save"( my saves from the old version ) to folder "save" (of the new version)

thanks

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
How long has steam allowed adult games ? Are they censored ? I prefer my depravity on my android but I'm curious >;D
Not sure how long steam has had NSFW games, I haven't been interested in any there until devs I knew from here started popping up with their great work.
Only got DPCs' games so far, and they aren't censored

Reactions: SumTingWong0420
Jan 23, 2020
and can I downloud version 4.2 and put contents of the folder "save"( my saves from the old version ) to folder "save" (of the new version)

thanks
I never have to copy any save when I play a renpy game. The saves are also saved somewhere in your computer... and when you download a new version of a game and you start it, the saves should be already there.

Download version 4.2, launch it and I bet you'll find your saves already there when you click continue or load.

By the way, I'm replaying the game again, I'm in HOTs sorority and I can't help but think they should mow the lawn. I mean, literally. This probably came to my mind because I fixed my mower today. :D

tormented

Jan 31, 2020
my predictions for future updates.

The computer was Quinn, Quinn and Tommy is working together to get rid of the Jocks and Rusty. sending them the jocks photo's of the DIKS having sex with the HOTs which was Tommy's doing because he has access to the DIKs mansion and can set up all the camera's, and the whole laptop fiasco near the end which was Quinns doing because she has access to the females locker rooms. My guess is if you go with Jade, then that video of you having sex with her will be leaked and possibly get her fired or you kicked from the class which will be in to Tommy's favor for later on down the road. if you dont go with her and get with Josy and Maya, then Tommy will find out from Quinn and will piss him off. which will lead down to a bad situation as well. Rusty looses his position due to the whole leaked picture Quinn. Tommy will take over after Rusty is no longer president. and he will probably make you vice president. which if you dont learn the backstory from Sage. Sage explains that she likes you. and when you enter her room. she jerks you off and lets you cum in her and while you leave the room, you can take notice of her face. and after the roof thing(if you smoke) she wants to do more with you and then slips up a bit showing her feelings about caring for you. but if you do smoke and do that Jacob comes out to piss and see's the two of you on the roof, which I am sure he will tell everyone what happened and Tommy will end up getting bad but probably wont show it.. but will go off on Quinn..
The time Quinn was talking to Sage about something during the car wash scene. which explains they are going to betray DIKs and go back to spending their time with the Jocks. Sage tells Quinn that she needs to explain that to the DIKs. Quinn will place the blame on Sage saying this is all Sage's idea which is really Quinn and Riona's idea after Riona told Quinn to just sell the last bit of the supplies they have. and shut down everything just keeping it the original girls and maybe adding Camila as well. which will blow up in Sage's face because Quinn and Tommy will figure out a way to get her removed. or maybe wait till the end of the year and she leaves. Quinn will help you get rid of tommy somehow. possibly giving him drugs that will fuck him up so much like giving him angel dust or something strong. and have him running around the campus naked. or have him have a large sum of drugs in his possession which will get you to be president and you have to try to run the frat house going up against the Jocks and nerds. but I could be far far off. but if it comes to the chance of me being able to be with Riona then I will take it dropping everything and be with her.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
my predictions for future updates.

The computer was Quinn, Quinn and Tommy is working together to get rid of the Jocks and Rusty. sending them the jocks photo's of the DIKS having sex with the HOTs which was Tommy's doing because he has access to the DIKs mansion and can set up all the camera's, and the whole laptop fiasco near the end which was Quinns doing because she has access to the females locker rooms. My guess is if you go with Jade, then that video of you having sex with her will be leaked and possibly get her fired or you kicked from the class which will be in to Tommy's favor for later on down the road. if you dont go with her and get with Josy and Maya, then Tommy will find out from Quinn and will piss him off. which will lead down to a bad situation as well. Rusty looses his position due to the whole leaked picture Quinn. Tommy will take over after Rusty is no longer president. and he will probably make you vice president. which if you dont learn the backstory from Sage. Sage explains that she likes you. and when you enter her room. she jerks you off and lets you cum in her and while you leave the room, you can take notice of her face. and after the roof thing(if you smoke) she wants to do more with you and then slips up a bit showing her feelings about caring for you. but if you do smoke and do that Jacob comes out to piss and see's the two of you on the roof, which I am sure he will tell everyone what happened and Tommy will end up getting bad but probably wont show it.. but will go off on Quinn..
The time Quinn was talking to Sage about something during the car wash scene. which explains they are going to betray DIKs and go back to spending their time with the Jocks. Sage tells Quinn that she needs to explain that to the DIKs. Quinn will place the blame on Sage saying this is all Sage's idea which is really Quinn and Riona's idea after Riona told Quinn to just sell the last bit of the supplies they have. and shut down everything just keeping it the original girls and maybe adding Camila as well. which will blow up in Sage's face because Quinn and Tommy will figure out a way to get her removed. or maybe wait till the end of the year and she leaves. Quinn will help you get rid of tommy somehow. possibly giving him drugs that will fuck him up so much like giving him angel dust or something strong. and have him running around the campus naked. or have him have a large sum of drugs in his possession which will get you to be president and you have to try to run the frat house going up against the Jocks and nerds. but I could be far far off. but if it comes to the chance of me being able to be with Riona then I will take it dropping everything and be with her.
This is what we call a super reach.

Reactions: Knight_BP

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019

thanks
My recommendations:
1. If you want problem free game play get official copy (Steam, Patreon) or fire up fresh copy from here if you want it for free (DPC deserves gratitude though so keep it in mind)
2. Try Android from here. I had no problems but I switched to Win Steam copy.

My past experience, trying to update existing version has been problematic in many cases unless it was official update.
Do not kill the messenger but I doubt you will be able to use your saves. Just replay and use skip button to speed things up;)

Reactions: gumpelanlemak

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
Showing off Riona I hope this means she is a really big part of season 2. Hopefully now that the Josy and Maya storyline is basically finished for a while (I can't see them having a lot of problems so soon after making up) there will be less focus on them for now and more on Riona and the girls that didn't get much time in season 1.
Yes because it isn't the final week of scavenger hunt and they don't need to finish it for their characters arcs...

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
Yes because it isn't the final week of scavenger hunt and they don't need to finish it for their characters arcs...
If you didn't reject them then we might get a scene with the sexual stuff but we don't need to see them finish the rest of the list. On my main playthrough I was a real dick to Maya whenever possible and I rejected them so I doubt I will get a scene helping them with that.

Reactions: Sicansios

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
If you didn't reject them then we might get a scene with the sexual stuff but we don't need to see them finish the rest of the list. On my main playthrough I was a real dick to Maya whenever possible and I rejected them so I doubt I will get a scene helping them with that.
There are multituded of threads connecting Josy and Maya with other characters, you are gonna have more J&M than you can handle. Scavenger hunt its just the tip of the iceberg.
Examples:
Josy is on friendly terms with Jill.
Maya and Dereck (your maggot brother soon to be Dik brother who you are gonna have a lifetime frienship) are brother and sister.
Both are trying to enter the Hots.
Quinn's daughters.
They assist practically to all your classes.

I can speculate that you are gonna see them in the Diks party or that the MC its gonna be the crucial factor in keeping their relationship afloat, but for that we'll need to wait.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I will ask 2 questions : (please reply)
1- I have the version 3.1 and I want to update it "How can I update it"

2- I see update to 4.2 so download it without notice 4.0- 4.2 and put the patch in game folder ant it tell me:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/gui/buttons/steam_btn.png'>:
python:
python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\main.py", line 529, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
context.run()
python:
python:
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
context.run()
python hide:
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\A progrming\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.4.2
Sat Mar 21 04:03:16 2020

thanks
What you should have done before uisng the patch was try the new one and see if it worked and then added the patch.

As for your other question your saves are stored in the AppData folder so they would have been ready to use with the new 4.2 version.

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
There are multituded of threads connecting Josy and Maya with other characters, you are gonna have more J&M than you can handle. Scavenger hunt its just the tip of the iceberg.
Examples:
Josy is on friendly terms with Jill.
Maya and Dereck (your maggot brother soon to be Dik brother who you are gonna have a lifetime frienship) are brother and sister.
Both are trying to enter the Hots.
Quinn's daughters.
They assist practically to all your classes.

I can speculate that you are gonna see them in the Diks party or that the MC its gonna be the crucial factor in keeping their relationship afloat, but for that we'll need to wait.
Yeah I know they are going to be around and we will of course have scenes with them but I don't expect much time to solely focus on them and I'm not expecting as much one on one time with Maya.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Oh man, I just played this game for the first and it is honestly one of, if not THE best adult games I've ever played, and I've played a lot of them. It's got such an amazingly grounded realism to it with the setting, the dialogue and even the plot, which is a trifecta that most adult games never achieve, not to mention the animations which are nothing short of world-class. Oh sure, other adult games have hot characters and the sex scenes are usually alright, but this game is next level as it not only makes you feel like this is a real world with real consequences but it also catches you right in the feels.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jill, Bella, Josy, Maya, Sage, it's so hard to not feel something for all these different characters as they have all been so well written. Even side characters like Quinn, Jade, and Riona are difficult not to like and feel a little something for. I honestly cannot praise the writing and plot of this game enough. It's so good that I don't even want to do the DIK route because going down the Neutral/CHICK Affinity/Status route has been so enjoyable that I don't want to know what the character would be like if he was a Massive DIK.

It's so good when you get to play a game at the point where it has so much content in it, but now begins the long, arduous wait, not just for the next update, but for the end of the entire game because I'm so desperate to know how this ends. Anyway, I think I need to go and do something to get my mind off this game because the more I think about it, the more depressed I feel that it isn't real and that I'm not the MC living this awesome life.

P.S. I do, however, wish there was a mod to unlock all the scenes in the gallery without having to repeat the game as a DIK.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes