Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong but are you suggesting that Jill and Bella are or were a secret couple? I don't believe that's the case, my theory is that Bella is Jill's sisters friend and the reason why she is so overprotective is because she is doesn't want something bad to happen to Jill, because like Tserriednich'sNen pointed out she has been on many dates and Jill also said the guys that approached her didn't approach her because of her but her family. Jill was obviously hurt by that which who knows maybe Jill shutdown and was depressed because the guys that wanted to date her wanted to use her. This is where Bella comes it, like I said earlier I believe Bella is Jills sisters friend and she prob promised Jills sister to take care of her. Bella prob saw what happened with the dates to Jill and got pissed off and decided to protect Jill and not let anyone hurt her because she loves her as a best friend not because they are intimate.
No, I'm not suggesting that they are or ever were a secret couple, but rather that, at some point, something intimate happened between the two of them that Bella feels guilty about. Again, it doesn't have to be full sex, it could just be some kissing and groping but it still counts as intimacy shared between them and this is what Bella is referring to.

The fact that Jill has had guys come after her because of who she is could definitely be a factor in Bella's protectiveness of Jill, but it could also be compounded by feelings of guilt from Bella because of an intimate moment they shared as she feels like a hypocrite; trying to protect from Jill from men who want to take advantage of her but she feels like she did the same thing when Jill, most likely, had a moment of weakness. I could definitely see a scenario where, after getting upset because of a guy, Jill went to Bella for a shoulder to cry on and in the process of thanking Bella for always being there for her, Jill kissed her which led to a make-out and possible groping session.

One other thing is that one of the phone wallpapers you can get is of the two of them together. You can't even get a phone wallpaper of Josy and Maya but you can get one of Bella and Jill, which I can't help but feel is a little significant.

RRRS003

Sep 6, 2019
We can but hope. Lord knows we need something good in the world right now, and a new episode of this game would be just that.
Look at the bright side, we got City of Broken Dreamers updated for now :D
(and DeLuca family and Haley, but those are small updates..)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Look at the bright side, we got City of Broken Dreamers updated for now :D
(and DeLuca family and Haley, but those are small updates..)
Not really a fan of CoBD. The dark, dystopian future setting isn't for me as I prefer games set in the present that feel more grounded and generally have more light-hearted tones.

• Sad
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
i just read the first 2 lines of your arguement and i questioned myself why do you find it easier to believe that they are secretly sister, given that would be incest, whereas not lesbian relationship, which is most obvious anyways?
I suggest you read those lines again because KnightTheReaper isn't saying that Jill and Bella are sisters, but that Bella may have been a friend of Jill's late sister, which is why Bella is so protective of her as she's taken on a sisterly role in looking out for Jill.

RRRS003

Sep 6, 2019
Not really a fan of CoBD. The dark, dystopian future setting isn't for me as I prefer games set in the present that feel more grounded and generally have more light-hearted tones.
Me too I prefer games set in the present and for the future I much prefer Roddenberry's utopic optimism, yet COBD is undoubtely a great game, one of the most polished out there.

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
No, I'm not suggesting that they are or ever were a secret couple, but rather that, at some point, something intimate happened between the two of them that Bella feels guilty about. Again, it doesn't have to be full sex, it could just be some kissing and groping but it still counts as intimacy shared between them and this is what Bella is referring to.

The fact that Jill has had guys come after her because of who she is could definitely be a factor in Bella's protectiveness of Jill, but it could also be compounded by feelings of guilt from Bella because of an intimate moment they shared as she feels like a hypocrite; trying to protect from Jill from men who want to take advantage of her but she feels like she did the same thing when Jill, most likely, had a moment of weakness. I could definitely see a scenario where, after getting upset because of a guy, Jill went to Bella for a shoulder to cry on and in the process of thanking Bella for always being there for her, Jill kissed her which led to a make-out and possible groping session.

One other thing is that one of the phone wallpapers you can get is of the two of them together. You can't even get a phone wallpaper of Josy and Maya but you can get one of Bella and Jill, which I can't help but feel is a little significant.
i would have to disagree with Jill/Bella relationship with being more than friends. i really think that bella is a close, if not the best friend, friend of Jill's late sister. thus taking care of Jill as a promise, or something, of Bella to her friend/Jill's sister.
regarding on the wallpapers, we know that Bella and Jill are close as to which why they have wallpaper together. as for Maya and Josy, it would be a huge giveaway hint that they have a relationship if they have a wallpaper together, spoiling the surprise bomb that DPC has for us. maybe in the later updates they would have, cause we all now know their relationship.
my thoughts only

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Stuck in a room with Quinn? I'll pass thanks :p I'm sure someone will appreciate that though :sneaky:
am very sure if the MC wants he can dominate Quinn easy or you play the mc like a noob then yea quinn will just walk over him :) ore more fun bella in a room with quinn :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019

Omg almighty, why are you trying so hard to make this a thing mate, this is so far fetched. Never in a million years can this even be a thing. Your theory is so far-fetched mate and if I think about it in a scenario and how DPC develops I just think these theories that you post are just a dead end. Like my man klep12 said keep dreaming :p

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes