Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
I believe it could be to do with Jill's sister who was older not sure how old she was but perhaps the sister was a friend of Bella's and since she died Bella has taken it upon herself to look over Jill like a sister.
i think you mean that pic that was under the bed ?
you saw a bigger girl with a little girl stile dunno much but it can be bella and jill
bella is 35 i think jill is in the 20's ? hard to say girls grow very fast to a adult

but if that pic is bella and jill then they know ea other for a very long time ?

but tell the truth both have a amazing back groud
that i love to go deeper in to it

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
you saw a bigger girl with a little girl stile dunno much but it can be bella and jill
bella is 35 i think jill is in the 20's ? hard to say girls grow very fast to a adult

but if that pic is bella and jill then they know ea other for a very long time ?

It's Jill and her sister in the picture would make the most sense as she has a separate picture of Bella. Also, there is something written underneath the picture which suggests to me that it will be Jill and the sister's name. And I agree it will be great learning more about Bella and Jill.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
I think the fact that Bella's so protective of Jill does indicate that something happened between them. She probably knows about Jill's background and the likelihood that she grew up in a repressive household and wants to shield Jill from being used by men for either sexual gratification or likely status-climbing motives, like Tybalt. Bella feels guilty for whatever happened between them because of this, like she took advantage of Jill, and thus wants to protect her from having it happen to her again. It could even have been as little as some kissing and light groping, plus we have gallery pics of the 2 of them together, and although we also have pics of Quinn and Maya, and Cathy and Sally, I have a feeling that the Jill and Bella pics are more significant.
Correct me if I'm wrong but are you suggesting that Jill and Bella are or were a secret couple? I don't believe that's the case, my theory is that Bella is Jill's sisters friend and the reason why she is so overprotective is because she is doesn't want something bad to happen to Jill, because like Tserriednich'sNen pointed out she has been on many dates and Jill also said the guys that approached her didn't approach her because of her but her family. Jill was obviously hurt by that which who knows maybe Jill shutdown and was depressed because the guys that wanted to date her wanted to use her. This is where Bella comes it, like I said earlier I believe Bella is Jills sisters friend and she prob promised Jills sister to take care of her. Bella prob saw what happened with the dates to Jill and got pissed off and decided to protect Jill and not let anyone hurt her because she loves her as a best friend not because they are intimate.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018

Pretty sure we ALL want to get deeper into Bella & Jill, preferably together >;D lol

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong but are you suggesting that Jill and Bella are or were a secret couple? I don't believe that's the case, my theory is that Bella is Jill's sisters friend and the reason why she is so overprotective is because she is doesn't want something bad to happen to Jill, because like Tserriednich'sNen pointed out she has been on many dates and Jill also said the guys that approached her didn't approach her because of her but her family. Jill was obviously hurt by that which who knows maybe Jill shutdown and was depressed because the guys that wanted to date her wanted to use her. This is where Bella comes it, like I said earlier I believe Bella is Jills sisters friend and she prob promised Jills sister to take care of her. Bella prob saw what happened with the dates to Jill and got pissed off and decided to protect Jill and not let anyone hurt her because she loves her as a best friend not because they are intimate.
what i love of them both have totaly difrent personalities
jill is sweet kind hearted and always wanna help other people even if bella dont like it

bella is hard and cold but also wanna help others in a difrent way but deep inside i think she very sad

but both are in perfect balance to ea other
if jill do something wrong bella tells jill and also the other way around
i think thats why there so very close to ea other

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Pretty sure we ALL want to get deeper into Bella & Jill, preferably together >;D lol
true but i love a good story to i hope to get some very sad parts about them like accting lesson
that game really hit me it was just dam good

for me its not all about sex i always love a very good and deep story that makes for me a good game

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
true but i love a good story to i hope to get some very sad parts about them like accting lesson
that game really hit me it was just dam good

for me its not all about sex i always love a very good and deep story that makes for me a good game
I completely agree, I was making a cheesy joke, honestly I've played some games with the hottest models & didn't get very vested in the characters/story but also ive played games with models I feel aren't The hottest there is but the story or plot got me hooked. You can see tiddies & ass anywhere, so for me personally the emotional connection is what Truly separates works of art from just decent projects >;D

Reactions: flytok and Genlog76

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Quinn, seeing MC's new place in the DIKs House.
-
Quinn: "All I see is a sex dungeon."
MC: "This is not a sex dungeon Sugar Tits."
Quinn: "Jesus Christ this is a sex dungeon."
MC: "Well your in it so..."
Quinn: "Look, you have a picture of a dildo there." -Points over to a picture that looks like a dildo.- "This is where you hook up the chains." -Points up to the chandelier- "Here's your Kama Sutra books." -Points to the bookshelves.-
MC: "You know what? I need to add a jukebox so I can put on so classy music while I fuck."
Quinn: "You need to add a safeword is what your really need."

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Quinn, seeing MC's new place in the DIKs House.
-
Quinn: "All I see is a sex dungeon."
MC: "This is not a sex dungeon Sugar Tits."
Quinn: "Jesus Christ this is a sex dungeon."
MC: "Well your in it so..."
Quinn: "Look, you have a picture of a dildo there." -Points over to a picture that looks like a dildo.- "This is where you hook up the chains." -Points up to the chandelier- "Here's your Kama Sutra books." -Points to the bookshelves.-
MC: "You know what? I need to add a jukebox so I can put on so classy music while I fuck."
Quinn: "You need to add a safeword is what your really need."
MC: "Oh this is...hey, wait a second! I don't even know why you came here!!!"
Quinn: "For a quest in your Sex Dungeon, pervert!"

Reactions: SerHawkes

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
If all goes well and MC moves into the DIK's mansion I imagine he'll only be banging HOT's there (for players on a DIK Route) as I can't really envision any other girl there.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If all goes well and MC moves into the DIk's mansion imagine he'll only be banging HOT's there (for players on a DIK Route) as I can't really envision any other girl there.
you mean Jill and Bella, wont go to DIK's mansion , every other girl is available. but i think even Jill can go to the DIK's mansion , she obviously wants to be corrupted. :D
Bella is the only one who i say will be stay away, because She is an adult , and obviously the other teachers, but since i'm not interested in any of the girls mentioned, i will be fine with the top 10 bitches
Maya, Josy , Sage, Riona , Mona etc hell even Quinn, Yeah i think i'm gonna be fine in the DIK's mansion, I can't wait, to invite all the hot girls for "study"

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes