Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So I’m curious about the theorizing that goes on around here, as I’m pretty out of the loop. With several seasons planned, there’s a lot more ground to cover.
Several seasons? Wow, I didn't know that. Hopefully the quality, particularly with regards to the story, remains consistent. I hate it when a game starts off good with a relatively nice, engaging, down-to-Earth style plot, but then starts introducing all sorts of dark, controversial elements that competely ruin that initial good feeling. Also, I know these games always have a fairly long wait time for content, but the idea of waiting a few years to see how this story pans out is honestly torturous.

There are some twists brewing that I picked up on upon replaying segments of the game, and I want to know what the consensus is surrounding these topics. The comment from Jade to MC about not having to worry about leaving his baby batter inside of her seems like an obvious queue to her being sterile.
Doesn't necessarily have to be sterility, she could be deliberately trying to get pregnant as this would allow her to divorce her husband and claim alimony if she can make him believe that it's his.

Not a given, but a probable guess considering the type of storytelling we’re talking about. This is backed up by the Tybalt photo from Episode 3: he’s obviously not their birth child yet he’s up there among the family photos. Tybalt is the adopted son of Jade and Stephen.
How do you know that Tybalt's adopted? To my mind, beyond this photo, there hasn't been any other indication of their exact connection to one another.

Something I recently noticed however, is that there’s a third frame facing away from the camera. Has there been any thought to this being Sage? She obviously comes from a preppy family, given her comments about ‘fanciful’ expectations during her childhood, and maybe this is the answer. Two fraternity/sorority presidents for the kids of respected B&R teachers would be fitting.
I'd honestly be shocked if that were the case because Tybalt and Sage are so drastically different from one another that I just can't see them being related. Sure, Sage could be the rebellious wild-child of a rich family, and Jade certainly has a wild streak which is where she could get it from, but with Tybalt being as preppy and snooty as he is, I'd be more inclined to believe that any sister of his is equally preppy and snooty and would be like the preppy sorority girls in House Bunny than what Sage is like in this game.

Not sure how that gels with the danger of her and MC hooking up in public, though, as noted by Jacob in Episode 2. In all honesty, I doubt that third picture frame has any significance or we would’ve seen the photo alongside Tybalt’s in Episode 3, but I’m curious to hear the speculation. Is Sage a Royce? Rusty’s sister? Jade’s sister? What crazy family theories permeate the fandom? I wanna hear ‘em all.
I think the only danger of them hookng up in public was being sen by Chad and the Alphas, not anything to do with who her family is. I mean, if here family were a powerful and influential one that was worried about public perception and possible scandal, they wouldn't allow their daughter to be part of a sorority like the HOTs, would they?

I hope that the 3rd frame has no special significance, but I really don't see it being Sage. Sure, "sponsorship" is something that wealthy family's, particularly legacy alumni, can do for their kids, but maybe Sage is a Royce and unlike her possible relative Rusty, wants to be more self-sufficient. But then if that were the case, why is she seemingly doing something that looks like it's going to hurt Rusty? Sage doesn't seem to want to do this, so I don't think she holds any ill will towards Rusty, if he is her brother or even cousin. Honestly, I'm not sure who Sage could be, if she's anyone, I just hope that whatever it is the HOTs are doing isn't something that completely upends the story and makes it unnecessarily darker in tone.

Last edited:

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
In order for that to work, Jill would have to have been no older than 3 when her sister died because she's a third year student
She is at her 3rd year??? :oops:
In any case, she is the strangest character in the game. I don't understand her personality at all. At first glance, she is just naive, but seriously, she can’t be SO naive. I don't understand the motives of her actions. I doubt that she put the MC in her bed, and then rubbed her pussy against his hand just by accident. This is too active for dream anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hawke84

I'm back.

Mar 15, 2020
In any case, she is the strangest character in the game. I don't understand her personality at all. At first glance, she is just naive, but seriously, she can’t be SO naive. I don't understand the motives of her actions. I doubt that she put the MC in her bed, and then rubbed her pussy against his hand just by accident. This is too active for dream anyway.
Stop right there or the Rac I mean Jill fans will come over.:HideThePain:
Jokes aside she is not naive she's just a better person then others, also her rubbing MC's hand in dream is in the game just for the sake of a scene cuase there were none before that.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
In any case, she is the strangest character in the game. I don't understand her personality at all. At first glance, she is justnaive, but seriously, you can’t be so naive. I do not understand the motives of her actions. I doubt that she put the MC in her bed, and then rubbed her pussy against his hand just by accident. This is too active for dream anyway.
Yes, she's a third year. She's tells Josy this when they meet in class.

I don't see how Jill is "strange", and I wouldn't say she's naive either. She's just a nice, kind, trusting person. Like with Tybalt, I think she's perfectly aware that he's trying to charm and seduce her in his own stuck-up, preppy-boy sort of way, and she's been giving him that chance because she believes in being kind to others and giving them a chance to prove themselves, something she's allowing the MC to do. There's also something of the Florence Nightingale effect about her as well as she wants to help the MC after seeing him getting wedgied by Dawe and this is leading her to developing strong feelings for him.

As for the bed incident, this is probably due to sexual repression caused by living in a strict and likely prudish household where such things were were discouraged, and this doesn't seem out character for someone like Jill, given her background. Sure, there's a strong indication that she's been intimate with Bella, but we don't know just how far they went and it seems clear that Bella is the one who put a stop to it, likely because this was another sexually repressed outburst by Jill. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if Jill is still a virgin and is saving herself for marriage, but she'll forget all about that because of her feelings for the MC.

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Jill tells Josy when she sits down in class that she's a 3rd year student. Perhaps you missed that part?

She clearly tells MC that she hasn't been on many dates and got shook up when he accidentally grabbed her breasts signifying a lack of sexual experience. I'd like to know weather or not she's a virgin. Would be surprised if she isn't.

The bed scene was more or less a reward for those on the CHICK path. Not too much meaning behind it imho.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
So why is she strange for being nice? I don't get what your saying, she hates bullies and seen the MC get a wedige and she helped him because she felt bad for him. Sure she's rich and prob doesn't interact with other people she might be naive in some cases but she is not strange, I'd say she's interesting especially her and her family

I doubt that she put the MC in her bed, and then rubbed her pussy against his hand just by accident. This is too active for dream anyway.
In the MC dreams with Jade/Cathy the background is different and I don't remember exactly how it looked like but it looked like they were on the clouds or whatever, but anyways if it was a dream, the mc would just imagine himself in another place. I don't think Jill would want the MC to sleep on the floor since it was her idea to bring him to her house anyway, is it weird that they shared a bed, maybe but I doubt anyone here has been in that kind of situation before, especially after a fight with a Jock.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Sure, there's a strong indication that she's been intimate with Bella, but we don't know just how far they went and it seems clear that Bella is the one who put a stop to it, likely because this was another sexually repressed outburst by Jill.
I wouldn't mind don't get me wrong but what makes you think that?

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
naive on what grounds? if by sex, naive is not the term but conservative. naive too negative.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
This internal monologue from Bella:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hmm, it's possible but highly unlikely imo. We obviously don't know their history nor how their friendship came to be but Jill & Bella's relationship doesn't exhibit anything that might make it seem as though something sexual has happened between those two at one point. Bella more or less acts like a mother or an over protective older sister towards her. Seeing as how skeptical she was of MC early in Season 1.

That internal monologue sounds more like Jade/Stephen or someone from her past.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
always thought this was about Jade and Burke.....guess it's a matter of interpretation :unsure:
I don't think they're friends, at all. They're work colleagues and don't seem to exhibit any signs of friendship. Bella's obviously incredibly hostile to others, especially men, and Cathy knows her husband's a horn-dog cheat, so I think that rules out any possibility of them being friends.

hmm, it's possible but highly unlikely imo. We obviously don't know their history nor how their friendship came to be but Jill & Bella's relationship doesn't exhibit anything that might make it seem as though something sexual has happened between those two at one point. Bella more or less acts like a mother or an over protective older sister towards her. Seeing as how skeptical she was of MC early in Season 1.
I think the fact that Bella's so protective of Jill does indicate that something happened between them. She probably knows about Jill's background and the likelihood that she grew up in a repressive household and wants to shield Jill from being used by men for either sexual gratification or likely status-climbing motives, like Tybalt. Bella feels guilty for whatever happened between them because of this, like she took advantage of Jill, and thus wants to protect her from having it happen to her again. It could even have been as little as some kissing and light groping, plus we have gallery pics of the 2 of them together, and although we also have pics of Quinn and Maya, and Cathy and Sally, I have a feeling that the Jill and Bella pics are more significant.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
i stile think bella is still the best woman to have she just great and with jill you have 2 amazing womans
and i think bella know jill for a very long time

i hope there more story and maybe dig deeper in to there past and why bella is so protective of jill

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes