Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Feb 12, 2018

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Why you do this to me? I dont think DPC will leave any girls to a later season without having some screen time in S2
He won't, it's all just a matter of who will get the most time. Maya/Josy season 2 image probably doesn't mean they'll be featured more than anyone else, especially since Jill was the cover girl for season 1 and her story wasn't featured as much as theirs.

Reactions: Red469 and topkeker

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
He won't, it's all just a matter of who will get the most time. Maya/Josy season 2 image probably doesn't mean they'll be featured more than anyone else, especially since Jill was the cover girl for season 1 and her story wasn't featured as much as theirs.
Thats true Jill was the cover of season 1 and she was almost a side character but its been so long and i miss my baby Sage and i just want to see more of her

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Who knows? Maybe it will also follow the formula that all the other updates prior to this, followed; which was (n+1). Like episode2 took 2 months, ep3 took 3 months, and ep4 took 4, so perhaps ep5 will take 5 months.
Well, if it releases in May that will be 4 months. It all depends how long the 5 animations and "playtesting, posing, coding, polishing, etc" that they mentioned in the latest status update takes.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Thats true Jill was the cover of season 1 and she was almost a side character but its been so long and i miss my baby Sage and i just want to see more of her
As much as I want so much more with Maya and Josy, I do think they'll take more of a Jill-sized role in the upcoming season, however, it will be interesting to see if this is the case if you chose to stay with them. I can understand them not being featured as much if you chose to be friends, but if you're in a relationship with them it'll be kind of odd to not see them as much.

This is where I wonder how the game is going to tackle these relationship choices because being forced into more events with the ones you're not interested in, even if the MC is on friendly terms with them, doesn't seem to be in some people's interests. Could be that DPC starts to make different events for characters depending on whether you're with/pursuing them or not, or if we'll simply have the same events but interact with them in different ways and have different outcomes available depending on where we are with them.

Would certainly make things more complicated to have different events and would involve more work, but I guess we'll see soon how it will be.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
it's around 2 hours per playthrough.
pro tip.. when playing customise MC's phone
I have no idea how you could play through this game in two hours unless you skipped reading 90% of the dialogue. Just playing through one route of Episode Four took me around that amount of time, and there are three different routes in that Episode alone.

If you're actually playing the game and reading it, Season One is probably closer to 6-8 hours for an individual playthrough.

Jun 21, 2018
This is where I wonder how the game is going to tackle these relationship choices because being forced into more events with the ones you're not interested in, even if the MC is on friendly terms with them, doesn't seem to be in some people's interests. Could be that DPC starts to make different events for characters depending on whether you're with/pursuing them or not, or if we'll simply have the same events but interact with them in different ways and have different outcomes available depending on where we are with them.

Would certainly make things more complicated to have different events and would involve more work, but I guess we'll see soon how it will be.
As I said before, some measure of railroad will be made, and forced up on the players. That's just how it works with games tightly written and plotted like thiis, there's some room, but not too much or else you'd be forcing the makers to do two, three whole new games worth of extra scenes. DCP already gives a lot of changes based on personality, but eliminating whole characters is much harder. I'm okay with it, as long as we get the quality writing and planning we've seen.

Xenos59

Feb 25, 2020
I like this game and I have really laugh with the last scene if you have made the same choice as me it's pretty fun :D

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The mystery girl is really puzzling me :HideThePain:.

Those boobs look like Jade's, but then Jade's hair is shorter.
Her hairstyle looks exactly like Maya's, but Maya should be so lucky to have those massive tits.
Heather should be dismissed out of hand too. Her hair isn't exactly like that, her mole is not there... and who the hell cares about that cocky bitch?

None of the aforementioned girl has nails that long. They could be fake anyways, but it's another hint.
Does Envy have long nails? I hope it's her, I love that MILF. But for that, her hair would have needed a extreme makeover.

Something else to be taken into account: her clothes. She's wearing some sort of women's business suit.
If it were not for the hair, I'd say it's Jade. But... Envy doing a striptease, Demi Moore style?

Red469

May 18, 2018
so anyone has a guess as of when the new update will be released?
When its finished and not a second sooner.

Beautiful! :love:

Have there been others or is this it? Makes me wonder if it means anything if they're the only two to be given a season 2 poster. :unsure:
Lets trust that there is cuz those are my least fav in the cast.

I'm about to play for the first time is there a lot of content for being a dik?
Yes, A lot.

Jill doesn't know about Bella & MC which is where the potential conflict may lie.
Mc admitted to her about dating others so, if she was going to blow up about it she would have done it already.
Besides, She has nothing to prove so if someone does not choose her, its their loss.

That said, whats not clear is, would either of the girls be open to a threesome Relationship, if AL is anything to go by...
Anything is possible.

Either way that's not exactly indicative as to who'll get the most most screen time in Season 2. DPC has his favorite girl Jill as the cover girl for Season 1 on steam which is a bit funny as Jill has the least amount of screen time of all the girls throughout the first season.
For a Lead cast member, that left me wanting more of Jill tbh... Regardless whats on the front page, some of the cast are the stars of the VN hands down... : Jill and Bella as eg.

some are Not... Maya and josy

It's possible that Jill could be the first in a DPC game where she is wrapped up in cotton wool :LOL: and have little drama may be the only thing big that will happen with her is rejecting Tybalt for the MC to the disagreement of her parents.
Yes thats possible, but then again maybe we will find out a little more background about what went on about her being bullied.
My thinking is MC will find out who she is, and that might be Dynamic point of this part of the story...

Still not sure. The boobs look bigger to me, unless she's got one hell of a push-up bra.

View attachment 632588 View attachment 632589
Hair color different
Breast size different
Body profile different

My guess is it might be Jade.

Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont

Red469

May 18, 2018
Cool knew I'd seen it somewhere but wasn't sure. Saving Bella or Sage for season 3 I guess?
Man Dont jinx us ok?

Dude, i'll die waiting that long :HideThePain:
Saving them for season 3 means more than a year before their content, there's no way their fans aren't gonna go apeshit :WutFace:
<<< Goes APESHIT >>>
100% percent correct... to do that would be severe Crime.

Exactly which is why you shouldn't worry too much about it. No way DPC is gonna force Maya & Josy content on us a second time the way he did for Season 1 if you remain friends with them.
This is the one thing... that really should be in there... Why were we deprived of the choice to say: FUCK YOU BOTH
Why be friends with either of em? Forced at that...

So... any of the gurus on this forum have an idea on the next update's release date?
Yup... sure do...
When its finished, Polished, proofread and deemed ready for release, and not a second sooner :D

Or perhaps given the varying responses we'd be better off saying, "no idea". :ROFLMAO:
Ya. What he said...

Why you do this to me? I dont think DPC will leave any girls to a later season without having some screen time in S2
Because he can... this is 'Q' we talking about... he creates worlds.

Jill was the cover to showcase who the star of VN is and will continue to be... the other two skanks are there just the same as you have door stopper... Optional.

As much as I want so much more with Maya and Josy, I do think they'll take more of a Jill-sized role in the upcoming season, however, it will be interesting to see if this is the case if you chose to stay with them. I can understand them not being featured as much if you chose to be friends, but if you're in a relationship with them it'll be kind of odd to not see them as much.

As much as I would to disagree with you, I think your likely to be right on that... Its seriously sad you cant cut them out like the trash they are... makes me wish for an AL moment with a choice of one two or neither...
Lets all wish for one thing... No more Forced time with either of em...

ESPECIALLY Since theres Stars like Jill and Bella to spend time with.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
If you recall... its promised, theres no indication that she has already received that cash... you do the math.
What's promised...she took student loan, the "free" tution is just extra that will "solve" a lot of issues for her.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes