Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

View attachment 633674
Another sorority or flashback? The slightly dulled lighting of the image makes me think it's a flashback and the girl with the hooped earring could be a young Bella, but then another sorority could make things interesting. :unsure:

Also, the girl with the flyer looks like she could be a young Jade so I'm leaning more towards this being a flashback.

Last edited:

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Another sorority or flashback? The slightly dulled lighting of the image makes me think it's a flashback and then girl with the hooped earring could be a young Bella, but then another sorority could make things interesting. :unsure:

Also, the girl with the flyer looks like she could be a young Jade so I'm leaning more towards this being a flashback.
I agree it looks like a flash back, and that does look like a young Jade.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Right, that would make a lot of sense with the dull picture. Looking forward to learning the truth about it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It's recent it might tie in with the other preview of the diks before they were diks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could be, but then the DIKs have only been around for 2 years and the HOTs seem to have a much longer history at B&R, and if this were a HOT flashback it would have to be from back from before any of them were there since the name of the sorority is different, so I can't see how any of them would be recounting a story from such a time.

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
It's recent it might tie in with the other preview of the diks before they were diks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bella dealing with sorority recruitment would be at least 10 years before the DIKs were formed, though. Tommy would have yet to figure out what that thingy was dangling down below at that time.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Bella dealing with sorority recruitment would be at least 10 years before the DIKs were formed, though. Tommy would have yet to figure out what that thingy was dangling down below at that time.
I know just throwing ideas out there honestly could be anything. But interesting to see these flashbacks I'm more hyped for this update now that we are getting a bit of backstory.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018

View attachment 633674
Seriously, the left girl is probably Bella (we still need to have a lower angle just to be sure). This kinda fits my theory from a while back:
Famous last words :sneaky:.

But mentioning Bella and Jill has me going :illuminati: again.

Here's something interesting: Jill called Cathy when the MC was "bullied". And Bella told us she doesn't like Jade. So obviously Bella influenced Jill. Bella also doesn't like Tybalt, who's Jade's son. So does this mean Bella doesn't like Jade because of Tybalt or she doesn't like Tybalt because of Jade? I think it's the second based on whatever history Bella has with Jade. Now I also remember Bella telling the MC she also used to be in college and such. Now here's an interesting idea :illuminati:: what if Jade and Bella used to be part of the original HOTs? And something happened that made Bella dislike Jade. Which leads me to the person who took the picture of Cathy... What if it was Jade? We know they hang out together. But why would Jade do this? Well, I'm still assuming Jade and Sage have some kind of relation. So Jade is helping the HOTs somehow... Again, yes it's another crazy theory, but I need to do something to pass the time and I already finished The DeLuca Family and City of Broken Dreamers :).

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes