lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
What's promised...she took student loan, the "free" tution is just extra that will "solve" a lot of issues for her.
My assumption was that her loans cover part of the costs with her parents covering the rest and she wants the free tuition so her dad can no longer use that fact to dictate what she studies or how she lives her life.

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
My assumption was that her loans cover part of the costs with her parents covering the rest and she wants the free tuition so her dad can no longer use that fact to dictate what she studies or how she lives her life.
Her dad paying zilch since she didn't abide by his ultimatum, so i very much doubt that. Plus she was considering dropping from Scavenger Hunt, so it doesn't look like she's all that dependant on this "free" offer.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Do you guys play with the music and sound on? and if you do which tracks are your favorite?
It would feel criminal to play BaDIK without the music playing. The tracks really add to the experience and mesh well with the scenes they're tied to. Hm, as far as favorite, I like a lot of them but "Jack the Lumberer" is my fave. It's the instrumental that plays when the MC finally gets busy with Sage.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
RanchFTW the scene with Sage, "I'm blanking on your name" is one of my favorites in the game.

I'm still relatively new to the game, just trying to get all the achievements on steam and feel like I haven't scratched the surface on the play list.

Thank you for answering.

Reactions: RanchFTW

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yes thats possible, but then again maybe we will find out a little more background about what went on about her being bullied.
My thinking is MC will find out who she is, and that might be Dynamic point of this part of the story...
The talk of her being bullied was down to her having a stutter that's one of the theories. But it's probably just a bunch of rich kids that singled her out for whatever reasons.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
It would feel criminal to play BaDIK without the music playing. The tracks really add to the experience and mesh well with the scenes they're tied to. Hm, as far as favorite, I like a lot of them but "Jack the Lumberer" is my fave. It's the instrumental that plays when the MC finally gets busy with Sage.
Thats my favorite song too , it also plays at the end of episode 4 during the credits. Such a great track. 2nd song I like is that one that plays during Quinn/Riona threesome.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The mystery girl is really puzzling me :HideThePain:.

Those boobs look like Jade's, but then Jade's hair is shorter.
Her hairstyle looks exactly like Maya's, but Maya should be so lucky to have those massive tits.
Heather should be dismissed out of hand too. Her hair isn't exactly like that, her mole is not there... and who the hell cares about that cocky bitch?

None of the aforementioned girl has nails that long. They could be fake anyways, but it's another hint.
Does Envy have long nails? I hope it's her, I love that MILF. But for that, her hair would have needed a extreme makeover.

Something else to be taken into account: her clothes. She's wearing some sort of women's business suit.
If it were not for the hair, I'd say it's Jade. But... Envy doing a striptease, Demi Moore style?
Or maybe it's someone new? Like you said, there's a lot about her that doesn't seem to conform with the characters we already know. The nails, the hair, the boobs, the possible business suit, are all things that could belong to different characters but not any single character. Maybe, given what happened with Cathy's picture, it's the Dean of the school who has been brought in to deal with this incindent because of the severity of it.

If not a new character, then the only one I think it could be is Envy after a hair cut, but the outfit doesn't seem like something she'd wear so I'm still not completely certain it will be her.

As much as I would to disagree with you, I think your likely to be right on that... Its seriously sad you cant cut them out like the trash they are... makes me wish for an AL moment with a choice of one two or neither...
Lets all wish for one thing... No more Forced time with either of em...

ESPECIALLY Since theres Stars like Jill and Bella to spend time with.
I think that, as much as some may dislike it, there will be forced time with them and that there will not be different events depending on which LI path(s) you're on. You may not necessarily be forced to help them or be nice to them, but I think you are still going to see them quite a bit. It might be possible that continued rejection of them will have them disappear like Leah in AL, but given the college setting and that the MC has a lot of classes with them as well as the continued DIK/HOT parties, I can't see them being as easily avoidable as Leah.

However, I feel that, done the right way, there's plenty of time and scope for these characters to find redemption with those who so viscerally dislike them (for reasons I still cannot fathom) and if that means getting a few forced moments, then so be it. A good start would be for each of them to have a serious conversation with the MC in the next episode to really clear the air about what just happened and what they are/were going through, and for this to happen on both paths. A lot was left unsaid in episode 4 and I feel they all need something like this to properly move forward.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I hope this new update all about Jill or Sage or Bella (Jill always comes first) and i realy don't want to see more forced Maya,Josy scene and MC kinda confront Maya and Josy they are together because of MC and if your DIK point is higher then Chick they gonna dump you like a worthless trash and we forced to stay friend with them..
I don't want to do anything with both of them give me Jill and Sage i don't give a fuck about Maya,Josy trashy couple.

Andolomir

Jul 9, 2018
Can confirm, I am now in love with Maya and now hate threesome endings in games.
Exactly my thoughts... Saw it coming pretty early, but still got really upset about the girls and could feel with the MC... I really hope MC can win Maya over. I dislike Josy somehow and those Kissing-Scenes between the two really got me jealous (not in a "Whish-to-be-there"-way but in a "take-your-hands-from-my-girl"-way). If there was a "I don´t wanna see you ever again"-choice, I probably would have taken it.

Weird... other games i can´t choose and want them all - here its different. So if it´s bound to be a threeway-ending with Maya and Josy I´ll be pretty sad :( .

That said: Props to the creator. He makes me care about the characters and makes me feel something thats different from "hell-yeah-fuck-them-all". Gave Acting Lessons a try and really loved it (though i thought some things went a little over the top). Keep it up.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I hope this new update all about Jill or Sage or Bella (Jill always comes first) and i realy don't want to see more forced Maya,Josy scene and MC kinda confront Maya and Josy they are together because of MC and if your DIK point is higher then Chick they gonna dump you like a worthless trash and we forced to stay friend with them..
I don't want to do anything with both of them give me Jill and Sage i don't give a fuck about Maya,Josy trashy couple.
Honestly, the more I see people's complaints about Maya and Josy the more it just sounds like guys who are butthurt over not getting the girls they wanted in the way they wanted them.

Yeah, it sucks, and I felt disappointed and heartbroken over it, but the more I thought about it the more I felt I understood them and could forgive them, and having a chance to still be with them was great because there is something there between the 3 of them and it would be silly to throw it away before getting to truly explore it.

Exactly my thoughts... Saw it coming pretty early, but still got really upset about the girls and could feel with the MC... I really hope MC can win Maya over. I dislike Josy somehow and those Kissing-Scenes between the two really got me jealous (not in a "Whish-to-be-there"-way but in a "take-your-hands-from-my-girl"-way). If there was a "I don´t wanna see you ever again"-choice, I probably would have taken it.

Weird... other games i can´t choose and want them all - here its different. So if it´s bound to be a threeway-ending with Maya and Josy I´ll be pretty sad :( .

That said: Props to the creator. He makes me care about the characters and makes me feel something thats different from "hell-yeah-fuck-them-all". Gave Acting Lessons a try and really loved it (though i thought some things went a little over the top). Keep it up.
I'm with you on those feelings when you see them kiss. That flashback in the tent was honestly so gut-wrenching because it feels so intimate and romantic, way more than anything the MC has done with either of them so far. You do feel like a third wheel with 2 people who love each other really deeply, but then there's Maya who went from only liking girls to practically begging you not to leave her and if she can turn like that then you really have to think that her feelings for the MC are genuine and that's something that, for me, is hard to give up on.

Josy's the curious one because despite pursuing the MC far more than Maya, she seemed less inclined to continue it than Maya, but then when they get back to the dorm she seems to be totally into it. Josy also seems to be willing to give up on things when they get too tough, so maybe there's a chance this leads to a Maya-only route, which would be fine, but I look forwards to a happy threeway after AL teased us with one and then shattered our dreams. :cry:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If there was a "I don´t wanna see you ever again"-choice, I probably would have taken it.
The only reason why there wasn't was because they still have a part to play in the story even in a non-romantic (trying to explain those paths was fun:rolleyes::LOL:) way so expect them to play some sort of role in the MC story even if people are against it.

Andolomir

Jul 9, 2018
Josy also seems to be willing to give up on things when they get too tough, so maybe there's a chance this leads to a Maya-only route, which would be fine, but I look forwards to a happy threeway after AL teased us with one and then shattered our dreams. :cry:
Well yeah, that shattered Threeway in AL felt completely different to me cause i really liked both girls (though Melissa was my favourite).

Still can´t put my finger on why i dislike Josy. MC takes trip to Josy during a weekend - so why wasn´t that a question for her to visit Maya (30 Minutes with train to the college if I remember correctly?) or vice versa? Started flirting with MC, babbled about cheating but still wants to spend the night with him. Somethings off with her or i missed a part. Almost hoping for a Fire... :eek:o_O

The only reason why there wasn't was because they still have a part to play in the story even in a non-romantic (trying to explain those paths was fun:rolleyes::LOL:) way so expect them to play some sort of role in the MC story even if people are against it.
Yeah, thought so, too. Still sucks seeing them kiss. :sneaky: Don´t wanna be the guy standing between a happy couple, but sure as hell hate to be a friend to my Ex-GF/Love-Interest. Therefor i chose the Romance-Path. :devilish:

Reactions: Red469 and Mormont

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well yeah, that shattered Threeway in AL felt completely different to me cause i really liked both girls (though Melissa was my favourite).

Still can´t put my finger on why i dislike Josy. MC takes trip to Josy during a weekend - so why wasn´t that a question for her to visit Maya (30 Minutes with train to the college if I remember correctly?) or vice versa? Started flirting with MC, babbled about cheating but still wants to spend the night with him. Somethings off with her or i missed a part.
For me it's like I said, Josy's more willing to pull the chute and bail out when things get tough. Maya's Dad found out about them and forbade Maya from seeing Josy and likely prevented Josy from seeing Maya. Maya's also not given much indication that she ever stood up to her Dad in defense of her relationship and Josy will have wanted that. They probably also fought before that because of having to keep their relationship a secret and both these things put a strain on the relationship with Josy wanting Maya to be more assertive and Maya trying to hold on to her relationship with her Dad as much as possible. Both of them felt hurt by the other for not respecting each others feelings, but Josy felt like she couldn't be bothered anymore and that she had an easy way out with the MC, just like her Dad did when he cheating on her Mom.

There's a lot of reading between the lines and taking a step back to think about human behaviour in these situations. It's what makes DPC such a good writer because these characters feel very human and are doing things that real people do.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes