MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
Josy told the MC she had a boyfriend. Maya told him the same (at first). Bella obviously has issues regarding her husband. Same for Jade. Quinn has something going on with Tommy and Jill has the Melon Lover drama. And Riona and Camila are being whored out by Quinn.

Out of all the main and side girls the redheads are the safest option: Both Cathy and Sage are going crazy because of the lack of sex. Cathy is reluctant about fucking a student and Sage is reluctant about leaving Chad. Both of these problems can be solved with DIK. So fucking Sage is the smart thing to do. It's just logical: water is wet, the sky is blue, and you have to fuck Sage.
Solid analytical thinking. :cool:

Reactions: aarbei23

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Josy told the MC she had a boyfriend. Maya told him the same (at first). Bella obviously has issues regarding her husband. Same for Jade. Quinn has something going on with Tommy and Jill has the Melon Lover drama. And Riona and Camila are being whored out by Quinn.

Out of all the main and side girls the redheads are the safest option: Both Cathy and Sage are going crazy because of the lack of sex. Cathy is reluctant about fucking a student and Sage is reluctant about leaving Chad. Both of these problems can be solved with DIK. So fucking Sage is the smart thing to do. It's just logical: water is wet, the sky is blue, and you have to fuck Sage.
Jill is the most safest option because unlike the other girls she's actually single, Tybalt poses no threat to MC if Jill intervenes. Sage isn't over her cheating boyfriend and who knows what Quinn has planned for her.

ed937664

May 3, 2020

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
Jill is the most safest option because unlike the other girls she's actually single, Tybalt poses no threat to MC if Jill intervenes. Sage isn't over her cheating boyfriend and who knows what Quinn has planned for her.
Blashempy!!! All girls are safe options. The softies with threesome cuddles and funs. Ubersoftie with the pillows she has. GrumpySoftie and that sex dungeon of hers. FB with super fun times. Sugar Tits and no good trouble/enjoyable chaos. Kitten and the purring she does...

NEED I GO ON?!

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Hi there.Does anybody know where are the magazines in Jill’s room.I can’t find them
I really recommend downloading the walkthrough here.
At the bottom of the walkthrough there's a guide on how to both unlock the lewd scenes you're missing and pictures of where to get all the magazines.

Reactions: kobetti

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I'm Bella path thru and thru.

Poor girl's in denial. Her husband was Military. He's not coming back. She can't move on. But I'll be there for her, help her move on.

Reactions: Cooling Prob

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Not much to disagree with: she's rich and snitched, both of which are irrefutable facts. I never said that her heart wasn't in the right place, but her privileged life has left her ignorant of many things.
She's a victim of bullying I really don't think that situation would have made her ignorant. She just wants to prevent it from happening with others.

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
She's a victim of bullying I really don't think that situation would have made her ignorant. She just wants to prevent it from happening with others.
Heart, mind (and boobs) be in the right place for the UberSoftie, though tad naive when it comes to the reality of things. Still though, luv the UberSoftie.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
My take on Quinn is that she's adept at manipulation and power plays and rarely is bothered by the paths necessary to get what she wants... having a genuine interest in Chad? Hell no. Being willing to manipulate Chad as a backhanded route for future manipulation of Sage? Hell yes, I believe she's capable.

*Note- Also considering the fact that Chad is apparently incredibly sexually impotent Quinn wouldn't really have had to get her hands dirty with him to manipulate him... and who said anything about imagining her as being passive? Quinn seems like the kind of girl who could seriously multitask by doing her homework/prostitution scheming while "having phone sex" because she's great at acting and focusing on important details while tons of shit happens in the background.
Yeah let's make an assumption of this : What will Quinn benefit from this? Quinn is looking to get her business bigger and get more money, also she can be interested in a better status. Sage will already graduate next year, so she doesn't need to risk it because of this.
Sage is not the HOT president because she is Chad's gf. Chad means shit in powerscale. Sage being obsessed with Chad's lover has no benefit whatsoever to Quinn.
Stop trying to point everything to Quinn just because she's shown to do "questionable" things. Not everything is because of one person, try to think bigger. Everyone here "theorizes" stuff and for some reason, it's always Quinn :WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
It's doubtful I think we'll be stuck with them in the long run just for the story side of it still going to have classes with them and the new situation between Josy and Jill being in the same class I wonder how that will play out especially if Jill and the MC are together.
Yeah wait till Josy overhears about how the date went with Jill when Jill talks about it to Bella. Then she'll get sad and talk to Maya about it and boom, there you go, drama :KEK:
Calling it right here.

View attachment 643297
I hope that's not what I think it is, please tell me this is just a "friendly" visit... I need that library :( if we are still staying at HOTs, we have problems guys

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
This game is something else... twisted me inside on some occasions, other times I LOLed (for real, Derek is hilarious, a very well done comic relief), characters arcs, so far, are very well written, of course the girls are damn beautiful (seems I may be in the minority, but Maya is the one I prefer, Jill a close second... very close)...

And damn, worst part is, everything could go down the drain, with all of them. Josy is cute as hell, but I see her as a wrecking ball, craving attention, and not only from Maya or MC, she'll cause a lot of chaos... Maya, damn, insecure, secretive, those are her downfalls, major ones, could really see her being suicidal at some point... Jill, sweet, rich, elegant, but also from a seemingly powerful family, really seems to like MC, but pretty sure her family will cause mayhem, why would they accept someone from a poor background in their family... Bella, Bella, Bella, tortured soul, can't wait to see what happens with her story, but could also go the suicidal route, even though MC managed to crack her shell a bit... Sage, that girl is something else, Jocks will be after her and MC because of Chad, HOTs will be after her because Quinn will do something (written in the sky), she will suffer from all sides at the same time... Quinn, hope she becomes one of the 'main girls', even though we could say she's a 'major villain', she's wicked, damn wicked, but pretty sure at some point we'll know why, her background will be in cause... and all those minor characters, some will be more fleshed out I hope, can see Riona, Camila, Jade and Cathy being even more prominent... oh, and Envy !

Seriously, for that 'kind of game', it's a rare occurence I don't really feel the urge to 'you know what', story was just that good.

Reactions: KoolMe
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes