Doneloader

May 3, 2020
Hi, can anybody help me with how to install the save files? I download the save rar file then unzip it and put it in the games/save folder but I still see nothing when I open the game.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Jade doesn't strike me as someone who would entertain any sort legitimate criminal activity. Having an affair with a student is one thing, plenty have done that but to actually get involved in numerous crimes? Definitely not. She has kids herself which is why that would disqualify her from any sort of illegality in my eyes.
Tse... you dont sound like you got kids do you?

While I can agree with you to a point...

Let me ask you, in the animal kingdom Who is by far the deadliest?
The Male Lion or
The Female Lion with cubs?

If anything, it would make Jade a FAR BIGGER threat then ever, and willing to do WHAT EVER it took.
Dont discount her ability to Pull off what she has likely been planning for a very looong time... we are talking about a Limpdick cheating on a Loyal beauty like Jade, for no good reason at all...

Theres gotta be a day of Vengeance for that.

Red469

May 18, 2018
I love your lion analogy.

Does that mean that when we get rid of Burke, we can kill Tybalt ? That would make things easier for the raccoons.
Nah... and heres why...

Theres fates way worse then death... That would be a mercy killing like putting down a dog...
I aint one for mercy Killing... and even if I was....

He dont deserve my mercy...

I am thinking if one wanted to make Tbalt cry... is to make em loose the presidency, and put em in general population, much like chad... I would think this would make him wish he was dead...

Or Better yet... have the MC take his place... Fuk now that would be SweetAss twist.

Reactions: Iruna.

Timmay

Mar 8, 2019
How can i choose Isabella at the end of episode 3? Do i need a certain amount of chick score or something?

Last edited:

Red469

May 18, 2018
Would lol so hard if DPC makes that happen, then has the MC's only option for accommodation be going back to Maya's dorm. :ROFLMAO:

"Let the hate flow through you." :devilish:
Ya that would be the Fire mo... and would make want to be the one to light one too lol
Really man... thats called MC Cruelty... :D

Dont go Jinxin it ok?? ?

Reactions: Iruna. and Raziel_8

Red469

May 18, 2018
I was looking at the Coronavirus thread and where the banner is on the games they have information about the virus I wish they would implement something like that here that shows an estimated date for the update.
Its already in the vn man... that cv called m j... now heres to wishing for a Expiry date on the same...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So we are almost 100 percent sure that Chad is gay right?
His big secret? Possibly that and he is on steroids.

How can i choose Isabella at the end of episode 3? Do i need a certain amount of chick score or something?
You need to make certain choices to get Bella at the end of episode 3 if you are struggling with it I'd suggest you follow the walkthrough.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Characters feel really alive, I think that's the best thing from this game if we don't talk about the crazy animated sex scenes (I mean the one with Quinn on the roof :love: )

Reactions: Stark9999999

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
but what about the panties.......never heard gay guys exchange panties after phone sex

P.S. pls excuse my lack of knowledge
Well, I've never heard gay guys after phone sex ever :ROFLMAO: . Maybe they wear them. But if you read the conversation carefully there is no mention of the other person's gender, any body parts, anything that would give it away to the point it may be deliberate. Maybe it's deliberate but to keep us doubting without confirmation either way and it's a big red herring.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
The panties could have been Chad's and he's into crossdressing/sissyfication. Point is with the info I have now I would hesitate to label him 100% gay.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KoolMe
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes