Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I think you are underestimating dpc and renpy.
That is what "set" and "if " commands in renpy is for..... to have multiple choices and endings in games, is actually pretty easy
kind of like -->
if maya_points >= 14 set maya_romance 1
if maya_points <=13 set maya_romance 0
(he already did it with sage, if you take notice to hots house (Sage) in chapter 4, that option only appears if you have tried to romance her or at least being nice to her.)

the thing with the phone in being a dik is even more difficult than this code and he doesn't have any problems managing it.
The only problem with all this is that it is a lot of work to do multiple routes, that's why we cant reject the girls at all not only because they are still part of the story.
You actually can reject all the main girls romantically speaking, but only to the extent of friendship or maybe less for certain girls.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi, I just start episode 3 and the metter is at neutral leaning toward chick. If I want romance Sage should I leaning toward dick or chick side? Its obvious with other character like Maya, Jill or Quinn but I'm not sure about Sage. Does she like bad boy or good boy?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
anyone else having trouble getting the update to patch?
Trouble how? you just download and put it in the game folder

Hi, I just start episode 3 and the metter is at neutral leaning toward chick. If I want romance Sage should I leaning toward dick or chick side? Its obvious with other character like Maya, Jill or Quinn but I'm not sure about Sage. Does she like bad boy or good boy?
Sage is Dik route.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
How can i choose Isabella at the end of episode 3? Do i need a certain amount of chick score or something?
She should've come around abou you. If you make the right choices you'll get her. I got it even on my Massive DIK playthrough, beat up Troy, talked shit about cafeteria food on CUMpetition by default. Quite easy

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
You just have to accept her offer to be FwB. The same goes for Bella's route if you don't go visit her at the library even if she does like you.
I'm quite curious how this thing will go on. If there will be anything like a friendly path available in the case of Sage.
In the current state, if you don't want to have sex with Sage, all interaction ends. This is despite offering Sage more help with Chad and teaching her the guitar.
My MC (with NEUTRAL or CHIK affinity) is because of this with Sage fuck-buddy without fuck.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'm quite curious how this thing will go on. If there will be anything like a friendly path available in the case of Sage.
In the current state, if you don't want to have sex with Sage, all interaction ends. This is despite offering Sage more help with Chad and teaching her the guitar.
My MC (with NEUTRAL or CHIK affinity) is because of this with Sage fuck-buddy without fuck.
There's likely to be further non-sex interaction with Sage in the future, either when we finally get around to identifying Chad's new girl(?), or when the truth is revealed by surprise.

I'm not sure how long that interaction will last absent a DIK affinity, though. Sage doesn't seem the type to open up to the more sensitive MC,she's more comfortable with someone blunt and fun loving.

My guess is that the chaste path with Sage will leave you casual friends and occasional allies at best. To get more than that you'll have to get intimate with her, even if you aren't aiming for a permanent romance.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
My guess is that the chaste path with Sage will leave you casual friends and occasional allies at best. To get more than that you'll have to get intimate with her, even if you aren't aiming for a permanent romance.
This is what I hope for the future, what is not currently present in the game.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Most of the content around Sage is also accessible for the NEUTRAL path. But if you go with Sage to the end, it will back-fire you with CHICK LI.
Thanks for the info. So at somepoint I will have to choose go with Sage or chick LI otherwise it will backfire?

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
Thanks for the info. So at somepoint I will have to choose go with Sage or chick LI otherwise it will backfire?
Embrace the DIK affinity. Choose Sage. Roll with the Master. Join Caesar's Legion. Blowup Megaton. Poison Project Purity. Steal the entire nuka cola cap stash.

I mean yeah, speculation is that even if you can progress with the LIs on the wrong affinity early, eventually it may backfire on you.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
You carry Sage on your back while Maya and Josy look at you, during movie night at HOT. Then you have Sage sex with many animations. M&J will not overlook it. You're not in a serious relationship with Jill and Bella at the time, so it's still in the stars if it will have an impact.
It will not be possible to have all LI in one path.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes