Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
So that is just speculation and nothing actually happen in current version yet? Also Yes man ftw, fuck Caesar Legion.
Someone may know more but the only real consequence I'm aware of so far for being on the wrong affinity for a girl is that Maya and Josy will reject you at the end of Episode IV if you are DIK even though they are willing to do everything with you up to that point. Probably also depends on if you see them ditching you as a consequence or a benefit.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Jill obviously meant well it's just that one of the main points of her character is that she has a bit of a sheltered worldview when it comes to certain things.

Reactions: SuperiorOne

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
She's ignorant of the repercussions of snitching, namely to the victim, and the three of you are as well if you think that snitching has a high success rate of improving the quality of life for someone getting bullied.

I'm speaking from first hand experience, not some fiction in a video game.
I'd say there are two different kinds of snitches ones who are in it for themselves and will get something out of the situation or they have seen it as an opportunity. Jill here is not that she is a kind and caring girl and has witnessed the MC being attacked twice by Chad and the Jocks so she has seen that as them harassing and picking on him because he is new. A lot of guys have a code on this and wouldn't snitch Jill probably wouldn't understand that she just sees it as trying to be helpful that's all the kind of help she wishes she had when she was a victim of bullying.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
She's ignorant of the repercussions of snitching, namely to the victim, and the three of you are as well if you think that snitching has a high success rate of improving the quality of life for someone getting bullied.

I'm speaking from first hand experience, not some fiction in a video game.
Sorry to hear that you may have encountered some unpleasant experiences in the past.

With regards to the game, you don't like Jill for that incident. That's fine, it's why there are 4 other LIs and a plethora of side-girls to choose from. Game & thread would be far less interesting if we all like the same thing.

For myself, I'm also not in favor of snitching/snitches. My bigger bone though lies in that she went against my express wishes in the game to not report the incident. If my MC had said yes or she'd just gone and done it as an observant bystander w/o saying anything to us, then the 'good samaritan' counter would hold more weight.

Nevertheless, I tend to follow my other head (not the one sitting atop my neck) when playing adult games, so I was/am more than willing to forgive her :LOL:.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Every single one of the LI's have issues. So does the MC. And I think every player can relate in some way to some of those issues and therefore the LI associated with them, or be turned off by an opposite experience. Which is the strength of how well this game is written? I think.

Reactions: StarWulf

Elfenblut

Jul 21, 2017
Definitly one of the best games here on f95zone.to.

I have downloaded it some time ago and missed playing it because it looked like this typical college student setting, where a poor guy moves to college in order to bang as much slutty girls as possible. Yesterday I gave it a try and I have to say that I'm really impressed by the game as a whole. For sure the setting is the typical college fraternity setting, you know from a lot american movies, but it's quite more. The game has more complex main characters with their own personal background storys, some funny stereotypical side characters and a (maybe not so) dump side kick. I personally like the development of the relationship between the main character and the (main) girls as well as Derek most, even when I have to admit that I would prefere a more romantic / emotional relationship between the main character and the girls (I guess Maya is a good example, because sex isn't the main focus of the relationship between the main character and her - it's also about friendship, trust and the development of feelings between two people not jumping each other at first sight.) For sure I know this is an adult-game and sexual encounters are quite nice, and really impressivly implemented, nontheless I would like to see more emotions between the main character and the (main) girls - damn, don't just play with the girls - especially with the feelings of Isabella the beautiful and heavy loaded ice queen (heavy loaded in an emotional way, not sexual - you pigs xD). I want a serious relationship with at least one girl - preferable Maya (who's storyline already developes in that direction), Jill (who's just to cute) or Isabelle (I just have a heart for ice queens with emotional balast - maybe I should think about my preferences :p).
In a nutshell: This game is awesome and I really enjoyed playing it, after one year waiting on my harddrive ;).

PS: First game I actually wrote a review because I liked it ;)

Thanks for reading and enjoy the game! I'm definitly looking forward for the next update.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes