skazy

Dec 14, 2017
okay so it says, being a huge DIK or being a huge Chik will affect my gameplay at the start, right? and i know there is a walkthrough for this game and i checked it but it was too long and complicated for me. so i am going to ask this question: if i play as an avarage person, neither too bad, nor too nice, will i miss so many scenes? like, should i go full force on being a nice guy or a bad guy? thanks in advance

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
okay so it says, being a huge DIK or being a huge Chik will affect my gameplay at the start, right? and i know there is a walkthrough for this game and i checked it but it was too long and complicated for me. so i am going to ask this question: if i play as an avarage person, neither too bad, nor too nice, will i miss so many scenes? like, should i go full force on being a nice guy or a bad guy? thanks in advance
There's no right way to answer this. I've replayed this game a couple of times and no matter what path you choose, you're gonna miss out on some content.

So just play with your heart and look forward to the scenes you've missed in the replay?

Elfenblut

Jul 21, 2017
I've played as an average person.
You will definitly miss some scenes from one or another mentality but you have the choise between some scenes that will otherwise be locked to one mentality. The game is (more or less) build on your choises and mentality, so you can't see all scenes in one playthrough, even if you cheat. Go for your preferable choises and check out the other scenes later (or unlock the scenes gallery later by using a mod).
In a nutshell: Yes, you will miss some scenes but you have the choise between chick and dik scenes which otherwise would be locked to your overall mentality. So no, you won't miss more scenes than beeing a dik or a chick.

Thanks for reading, I hope my answer will help you.

Reactions: Tumai and skazy

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
thanks for the help guys. i guess i get the gist of it. what i asked actually was something like, "lets say there are 4 scenes overall, if you go full mode baddy you see 3 of them. if you go full mode nice guy you see 3 of them. but if you go avarage you see 2 of them" kinda thing, if you know what i mean. because, even tho if you ask me avarage is the best in general, maybe this game requires living on the edge? thanks again guys

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
thanks for the help guys. i guess i get the gist of it. what i asked actually was something like, "lets say there are 4 scenes overall, if you go full mode baddy you see 3 of them. if you go full mode nice guy you see 3 of them. but if you go avarage you see 2 of them" kinda thing, if you know what i mean. because, even tho if you ask me avarage is the best in general, maybe this game requires living on the edge? thanks again guys
And that is the reason for multiple play throughs. You will get full experience only this way. I think that is what DPC planned to get BaDIK folk attached to the game.

Elfenblut

Jul 21, 2017
And that is the reason for multiple play throughs. You will get full experience only this way. I think that is what DPC planned to get BaDIK folk attached to the game.
I absolutly agree with that.
Giving the player the choise how he want to act like, while missing some scenes/content, is one effective way to attach players to the game, motivating them to play the game in a different way.
I personally would like to have a bit more influence about how the relationship will continue (friends/romance/fuckbuddies (like Sage called it)), but I guess we will have that choise during the next updates. I prefere a solid ground with rational choises in late game over multiple half-hearted storyline strains directly from the beginning. So I'm absolutly fine with the current way of dealing this part of the game.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Certainly not against that idea either (y) but for some reason, I think if we were to get the extra lessons it will be with Cathy I'm hoping she keeps us behind after class since we have started texting/sexting her.
I wouldn't mind that either, it seems like we need to a bit unruly to get detention with Cathy, im sure she will teach us some...disciplin

• Haha
Reactions: RanchFTW

geveze

Oct 10, 2019
DPC says "this game will be about 25-26 episodes" if I remember correct. Isn't this a lot? I mean if you try all paths in the end version it will be like 80+ hour gameplay.. It's really huge o_O I hope DPC can handle this heavy work and won't give up

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
DPC says "this game will be about 25-26 episodes" if I remember correct. Isn't this a lot? I mean if you try all paths in the end version it will be like 80+ hour gameplay.. It's really huge o_O I hope DPC can handle this heavy work and won't give up
I think he's being too ambitious with that. with the way, he develops at 4 or 3 updates a year it would literally take him 10 years to. do that many episodes and by that point, he'll be like all the devs on this site they burn out and say they have depression or say their family member died and piece out with the Patreon money. At most, if he doesn't get a bigger staff to help him chunk out these episodes faster, it would be 12 episodes by the time he gets bored of it and rushes the ending its the dev cycle on this site.

Reactions: WaveOfPig

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
by the way, a question, who did you rely on to ask Sage? because good God, how good this is, I think it's my favorite and then Maya follows

Dec 22, 2017
While I love Maya and Sage, I think I'm leaning heavily towards Jill. I think her path will be really romantic, I think the similarties between MC's father's and MC's mother are really cool and Jill seems like the type that will love really hard. I'd hate to have to break her heart.

Another thing that makes me a bit of a piece of shit is that Jill is a virgin. Maya while being a virgin as well has still been with girls before. So Jill hopefully having her first time with you will be a really cool moment.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I think he's being too ambitious with that. with the way, he develops at 4 or 3 updates a year it would literally take him 10 years to. do that many episodes and by that point, he'll be like all the devs on this site they burn out and say they have depression or say their family member died and piece out with the Patreon money. At most, if he doesn't get a bigger staff to help him chunk out these episodes faster, it would be 12 episodes by the time he gets bored of it and rushes the ending its the dev cycle on this site.
Even ignoring the burnout risk, 25 episodes would be like a 5 or 6 act story. That's long even for a traditional medium, but it's huge for a game where we (as the player) are supposed to have input in how the plot unfolds.

I don't see how the story could progress that far without either shrinking the later episodes to a tiny slice of time, or making episodes exclusive to certain story paths. Neither seems like they would be a fun way to go.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Just play without a walkthrough for the first time. Experience your own choices and complete the game. Then check gallery, you'll see which scenes you missed. After that go play with walkthrough if you are interested. Playing this game with walkthrough for the first run will feel worse than your own choices. Believe me.
Also, minigames will make some scenes better. Try a save with minigames on

Cyunvz

Mar 8, 2020
Pour tous ceux qui sont sur Android, la version 0.4.2 avec cheat n'existe pas, arrêter de chercher, ce sera la 0.4.1.
Il n'y a aucun moyen de faire les Brawler (combat) donc ne cherchez plus non plus, il faut absolument démarrer en désactivant les mini-jeux.

J’espère avoir fait gagner pas mal de temps à beaucoup de joueurs.

For all those who are on Android, version 0.4.2 with cheat does not exist, stop searching, it will be 0.4.1.

There is no way to do the Brawler (fight) so look no more either, it is absolutely necessary to start by deactivating the mini-games.

I hope I have saved a lot of players a lot of time.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
This game will definitely NOT be '25-26 episodes' no idea where you got that from. It'll most likely be between 12-15+ and 3-4 seasons confirmed by DPC on discord.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Even ignoring the burnout risk, 25 episodes would be like a 5 or 6 act story. That's long even for a traditional medium, but it's huge for a game where we (as the player) are supposed to have input in how the plot unfolds.

I don't see how the story could progress that far without either shrinking the later episodes to a tiny slice of time, or making episodes exclusive to certain story paths. Neither seems like they would be a fun way to go.
That's because it isn't true.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes