Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I'm quite curious how this thing will go on. If there will be anything like a friendly path available in the case of Sage.
In the current state, if you don't want to have sex with Sage, all interaction ends. This is despite offering Sage more help with Chad and teaching her the guitar.
My MC (with NEUTRAL or CHIK affinity) is because of this with Sage fuck-buddy without fuck.
I just hope she isn't too upset at MC for refusing her offer for the players who aren't pursuing her.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I don't know if it's been asked, but will there be more content with Jade in future updates? Seems to me like a bit of a lose/lose situation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And either way it seems like it won't matter, I think D&MC won't become DIKs anyway, unless I somehow missed the part where they egged the preps.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I don't know if it's been asked, but will there be more content with Jade in future updates? Seems to me like a bit of a lose/lose situation.

And either way it seems like it won't matter, I think D&MC won't become DIKs anyway, unless I somehow missed the part where they egged the preps.
If you fucked Jade then yes you'll obviously unlock more scenes with her in the future. To choose weather to give M&J another chance or go with Jade for a naughty night is up you as the player. Therefore there is no 'lose/lose' situation.

You can still bang Jade and miss the teacher/feminist task if you don't show Derek.

Reactions: Iruna. and Zirael Q

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
Who the hell is looking at the background when you have Sage front and centre of the picture Is the grass cut to a certain length :LOL: I could understand if there was something going on in the background but there ain't.
Maybe theys want to bang the Sagey One in a field of perfectly cut grass?

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
If you fucked Jade then yes you'll obviously unlock more scenes with her in the future. To choose weather to give M&J another chance or go with Jade for a naughty night is up you as the player. Therefore there is no 'lose/lose' situation.

You can still bang Jade and miss the teacher/feminist task if you don't show Derek.
But then you'd close the M&J path wouldn't you? Is there a way to have my cake and eat it too? Yes I'm a greedy sumbitch.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

It wouldn't make much sense to refuse Derek/MC becoming DIKs just cause missing egged the preps if u look what they have accomplished, like Jade sex tape and getting Chad kicked out. And the day isn't over yet.
U don't really believe all DIKs managed to do all tasks like banging a teacher.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
It wouldn't make much sense to refuse Derek/MC becoming DIKs just cause missing egged the preps if u look what they have accomplished, like Jade sex tape and getting Chad kicked out. And the day isn't over yet.
U don't really believe all DIKs managed to do all tasks like banging a teacher.
It was stated that the maggots had to complete all tasks on the list, and Tommy has been to shown to have a certain dislike of the MC (possibly influenced by Quinn) ESPECIALLY if he has found out about MC's past with Josy.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Like Champagne Denial! Damn, that was so cruel. ;)

But seriously I will agree to any plan that gets rid of Tybalt.
U mean like publishing a tape where Tybalt is sniffing Jill's panties or has fun with his melon. That should be fun yes.

It was stated that the maggots had to complete all tasks on the list, and Tommy has been to shown to have a certain dislike of the MC
Sure it was stated but if they really take it so exactly, i doubt it.
Hm...sure Tommy can be a ass, but he stated several times he is quite a proud father and we had a nice bonding time on the roof...and a even nicer bonding with Quinn afterwards

Reactions: MrFriendly

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
U mean like publishing a tape where Tybalt is sniffing Jill's panties or has fun with his melon. That should be fun yes.

Sure it was stated but if they really take it so exactly, i doubt it.
Hm...sure Tommy can be a ass, but he stated several times he is quite a proud father and we had a nice bonding time on the roof...and a even nicer bonding with Quinn afterwards
I skipped any and all content with Quinn.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I skipped any and all content with Quinn.
I went through the game multiple times and never remembered to order "take out" so I only had the roof top scene with Quinn. She's not my favorite person but I was disappointed with Sage when it looked like she might know more about Quinn's plans (Car Wash Scene) but I could be misremembering it.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Embrace the DIK affinity. Choose Sage. Roll with the Master. Join Caesar's Legion. Blowup Megaton. Poison Project Purity. Steal the entire nuka cola cap stash.

I mean yeah, speculation is that even if you can progress with the LIs on the wrong affinity early, eventually it may backfire on you.
So that is just speculation and nothing actually happen in current version yet? Also Yes man ftw, fuck Caesar Legion.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
What is better call if you are on chick route? Get with Maya and Josy or choose to have the scene with Jade?
Depends on your preference. Personally I keep the Maya/Josy romance on the chick route while I go through with the Jade stuff in the dik route. Fucking a married woman while her husband is on the other side of the door seems like a dik thing.

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes