AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Or has someone enlisted there help maybe they are being used? Something like if you help us with this we will leave you alone sort of deal.
Personally I think it's unlikely the nerds have anything to do with it. The laptop wasn't gone for long. Anyone who knew how to use the rooster app could've done it, which makes it more likely that it's someone at the party and not a nerd. It's more likely that it's someone like Quinn. She was being secretive. Whether it had something to do with proving herself to the jocks for some reason I dunno.

Wolfkins

Apr 10, 2020
We saw a lot of Quinn, do you seriously see she will sit, call Chad, then have a phone sex with him? All the while being passive? No, absolutely not.
My take on Quinn is that she's adept at manipulation and power plays and rarely is bothered by the paths necessary to get what she wants... having a genuine interest in Chad? Hell no. Being willing to manipulate Chad as a backhanded route for future manipulation of Sage? Hell yes, I believe she's capable.

*Note- Also considering the fact that Chad is apparently incredibly sexually impotent Quinn wouldn't really have had to get her hands dirty with him to manipulate him... and who said anything about imagining her as being passive? Quinn seems like the kind of girl who could seriously multitask by doing her homework/prostitution scheming while "having phone sex" because she's great at acting and focusing on important details while tons of shit happens in the background.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Personally I think it's unlikely the nerds have anything to do with it. The laptop wasn't gone for long. Anyone who knew how to use the rooster app could've done it, which makes it more likely that it's someone at the party and not a nerd. It's more likely that it's someone like Quinn. She was being secretive. Whether it had something to do with proving herself to the jocks for some reason I dunno.
Because it's always Quinn behind everything right? Why would she need to prove herself to the jocks she is the Hot's vice president she doesn't need to prove anything to anyone Quinn has so much confidence in herself she probably feels she doesn't have to prove herself to anyone least of all the Jocks. The only person that I've really seen talk down to her is Sage, and if it's anyone it could be an inside job from the diks someone that knew exactly what they were doing.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Because it's always Quinn behind everything right? Why would she need to prove herself to the jocks she is the Hot's vice president she doesn't need to prove anything to anyone Quinn has so much confidence in herself she probably feels she doesn't have to prove herself to anyone least of all the Jocks. The only person that I've really seen talk down to her is Sage, and if it's anyone it could be an inside job from the diks someone that knew exactly what they were doing.
I'm not talking about her personality in general, I'm talking about her actual actions up to the party. She was conspiring to do something and stated rusty and tommy would have to deal with it.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I'm not talking about her personality in general, I'm talking about her actual actions up to the party. She was conspiring to do something and stated rusty and tommy would have to deal with it.
Quinn has a plan, and I don't think that anyone can deny it. We are not sure what it is exactly and when or how it will occur. She's involving Sage in it, that's her Plan-A, and after Sage's reaction we know that it won't please the DIKs. However she has a secondary plan. She's mentioned it to Riona during the protest.

The real question then is who is she pointing at ? In the previous scene we've seen the feminists, MC, Derek and Jade. One of these four will be Quinn's instrument, but we don't know which. Another Stone to the mystery building.

1588502481807.png

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Quinn has a plan, and I don't think that anyone can deny it. We are not sure what it is exactly and when or how it will occur. She's involving Sage in it, that's her Plan-A, and after Sage's reaction we know that it won't please the DIKs. However she has a secondary plan. She's mentioned it to Riona during the protest.

The real question then is who is she pointing at ? In the previous scene we've seen the feminists, MC, Derek and Jade. One of these four will be Quinn's instrument, but we don't know which. Another Stone to the mystery building.

View attachment 642955
Who could be the four of them? Derek 5%, Feminists 5%, Jade 15%, MC 75%

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
As I was saying to Le Pew I think it could be Jade, if you think about it if Quinn has been making deals with Burke she could use that to her advantage with all the dirt she has on him.
Would Jade care though? If Quinn tries to black mail her or something similar like that through Stephen she would likely just divorce him and move on. I can't imagine she would entertain anymore of his nonsense.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Would Jade care though? If Quinn tries to black mail her or something similar like that through Stephen she would likely just divorce him and move on. I can't imagine she would entertain anymore of his nonsense.
No, it's just something else to get rid of him faster.

Hi there.Does anybody know where are the magazines in Jill’s room.I can’t find them
Have you tried the bookshelf?

Reactions: Iruna. and Red469

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I don't believe that she would care much about her husband either, however she cares for a few things that could put her at risk.
  • The school : she is proud teacher of the school, and of the school itself by extension. Therefore the exposure of any of her husband's mishaps that could endanger the school reputation would put her in a bad situation.
  • The kids : she has two kids, and apparently she cares for them and doesn't want to put them in any kind of discomfort. Should their father be exposed, that would have bad impact on the children, and I sense that Tybald isn't that strong emotionally. We don't know about the other yet.
We learn about that in the Jade scene at the end of Ep4 if you haven't played it.

So Jade would have multiple reasons to care about some kind of blackmail. However I have the feeling that Quinn wouldn't do something so trivial as blackmail. That would probably force her to expose herself and she certainly doesn't want that. She seems intelligent, so my take is that she'll take some more indirect approach.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Who could be the four of them? Derek 5%, Feminists 5%, Jade 15%, MC 75%
I'd have to put it as Jade 84%, Feminists 1%, Derek 5%, MC 10%.

Quinn needs money, and she thinks the target follows from Sage. Jade is the only one of the potential targets we know has money, so that is clearly best fit for her. None of the targets has an unambiguous connection to Sage, but I think Jade is the best bet here, too.

The MC can have a good connection to Sage, but only if the player chooses to pursue her and this scene happens no matter what. Derek has no clear connection to Sage, and if he were the target Maya would be the obvious next move rather than Sage. The Feminists are barely characters, and we've never seen any sign of Sage knowing any of them.

To date we've never seen any connection between Jade and Sage, but we know Sage has an 'important' family she dislikes, and we know Jade has multiple kids. If Sage is Jade's daughter the connection is obvious.

It's circumstantial evidence, but that's more than the others have.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
You guys know that it is still possible that Jade is actually the one running the whole show right? Unlikely, but nothing actually disqualifies her.

She has all the necessary access (to administrative records etc.) as Stephen plus:
- She's highly self-confident
- Is a bit of a control freak
- Is a risk taker (e.g. grabbing the MC's schlong in the cafeteria, jerking him off in the middle of class).
- Is decisive

All qualities that would be useful for running the operation and ones that Stephen lags far behind her in. Could be that Stephen is just a foolish patsy only interested in chasing some skirt but Jade is the one behind it all. We overlook that possibility because we all like Jade, but I calculate that the probability of such a plot twist is as high as 20% atm.

Note: This isn't a knock on Jade. Femme fatales are my favorite kind of chick. If she's the mastermind, it makes her even hotter IMO.

Note 2: Jade doesn't come from old money. That's implied by the throwaway line about Burke not wanting to divorce because "he was stupid in not getting a prenup." The money is from Stephen's side.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
You guys know that it is still possible that Jade is actually the one running the whole show right? Unlikely, but nothing actually disqualifies her.

She has all the necessary access (to administrative records etc.) as Stephen plus:
- She's highly self-confident
- Is a bit of a control freak
- Is a risk taker (e.g. grabbing the MC's schlong in the cafeteria, jerking him off in the middle of class).
- Is decisive

All qualities that would be useful for running the operation and ones that Stephen lags far behind her in. Could be that Stephen is just a foolish patsy only interested in chasing some skirt but Jade is the one behind it all. We overlook that possibility because we all like Jade, but I calculate that the probability of such a plot twist is as high as 20% atm.

Note: This isn't a knock on Jade. Femme fatales are my favorite kind of chick. If she's the mastermind, it makes her even hotter IMO.

Note 2: Jade doesn't come from old money. That's implied by the throwaway line about Burke not wanting to divorce because "he was stupid in not getting a prenup." The money is from Stephen's side.
Jade doesn't strike me as someone who would entertain any sort legitimate criminal activity. Having an affair with a student is one thing, plenty have done that but to actually get involved in numerous crimes? Definitely not. She has kids herself which is why that would disqualify her from any sort of illegality in my eyes.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes