Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Nobody knows, but if it is a chick they'd better be damn hot and make people say, "fair enough", considering who he's cheating on.
And thats from u, our poet and holy guardian of Maya/Josy...i had expected something about true love and feelings ;)

Also if there is a girl hotter than Sage (which i dont believe), there's no way we can let that slide, she would be number one priority for our Mc to bang and poor Chad get cucked again.

I guess it won't be possible to throw Maya overboard. MC continues to maintain at least a friendly relationship with her and he will help her in the future.
I hope we can end this forced ''friendship'' in the next updates. I don't think we can complettly cut her out, but thats not necessary.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I hope we can end this forced ''friendship'' in the next updates. I don't think we can complettly cut her out, but thats not necessary.
For MCs that aren't fooling around with Sage (difficult though it is to turn her down), Maya and Josy are the main window into the HOTs. So the MC needs to care about them long enough for the Quinn drama to come to a boil. My guess is that will be around then end of Season 2.

After that, Maya and Josy's presence might still matter, but our attitude towards them should be more flexible.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
It is necessary to accept that DPC will not allow us to make MC a total asshole. We can play for a massive DIK, but there are still limits where we are not allowed to go.
Only players can see it as a forced friendship. For players, these are just characters in the game. MC spent a lot of time with them and already has some connection with them. They are more for him then some acquaintances. If he cut them off from his life, it would be act of a sullen child.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's doubtful I think we'll be stuck with them in the long run just for the story side of it still going to have classes with them and the new situation between Josy and Jill being in the same class I wonder how that will play out especially if Jill and the MC are together.

Red469

May 18, 2018
She needs someone better in her life someone that's not Stephen the guy is clearly punching above his weight with her not quite sure what Jade ever saw in him, careful now the last person to try and steal her from me it didn't end well for them it still doesn't :LOL:
All good :) she aint my first choice... that goes to Jill in 1st place and Sweet Bella in second.

Nothing compares to Either of my sweethearts ... dont believe me eh??? ok Fine check this out and see if your still saying that:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
This is certainly true. But if Chad had fallen for a girl of semi-comparable hotness (say, within 5 deciSages), would he need to keep it a secret? Just break up with Sage and date the new girl openly.

Perhaps I'm doing the Jocks a disservice, but it doesn't seem like they're the type to insist on strict loyalty to a current girlfriend. It's only when he ditches a certifiably hot girlfriend for a lesser model that the other jocks would become concerned.
You had me at deci Sages :D

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
It's doubtful I think we'll be stuck with them in the long run just for the story side of it still going to have classes with them and the new situation between Josy and Jill being in the same class I wonder how that will play out especially if Jill and the MC are together.
Softies are best softies. They complicated but still loving and care, even with flaws. Great friends, greater bedding lovers.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I think things will go well between those two so long as MC aren't with both of them. I'm also not sure why Josy was shocked and practically looked jealous when she found out about Jill and MC's date when she's with Maya especially if you didn't hook up with her at her place.

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
I think things will go well between those two so long as MC aren't with both of them. I'm also not sure why Josy was shocked and practically looked jealous when she found out about Jill and MC's date when she's with Maya especially if you didn't hook up with her at her place.
Josy and MC worked all summer together and developed feelings for each other. Hook up or not that reaction it's prety normal.

Sep 21, 2017
but seriously though a WHOLE university and only two hot female teachers?!?

...where's the smexy resident nurse or that bootylicious psychologist you need to talk to or those twin america's top model janitors that needs money so they do a side job for sex and glory holes or the sexy gym teacher...:p:p:p

good thing bella's is one of the top picks on the ratings...sad jill is a bottom feeder:confused::confused::confused:

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Hi!

I checked out this game for the visuals. Decided to stick around for Maya. Played the latest update mainly for Bella and Jade. Funny how a dame can completely turn you upside down depending on who you invest in. (I meant game instead of dame and almost went back to correct it, but decided eh. Fuck it, works either way)

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Hi!

I checked out this game for the visuals. Decided to stick around for Maya. Played the latest update mainly for Bella and Jade. Funny how a dame can completely turn you upside down depending on who you invest in. (I meant game instead of dame and almost went back to correct it, but decided eh. Fuck it, works either way)
The writing is great in this game. I recommend trying more than one path.

Reactions: Ryozuke

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Oh believe me I have. It is the number 2 game in my sig for a reason.
It sounded like you were doing your first playthrough from the previous comment :)
I think I'll support this game. There's real progress and it makes sense with the hours I've spent on it now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
All good :) she aint my first choice... that goes to Jill in 1st place and Sweet Bella in second.

Nothing compares to Either of my sweethearts ... dont believe me eh??? ok Fine check this out and see if your still saying that:

Well after Jade I'd say those two are the best although the way the Sage content is going she ain't too far behind either she gets better every update.

Reactions: Iruna. and Red469

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
It sounded like you were doing your first playthrough from the previous comment :)
I think I'll support this game. There's real progress and it makes sense with the hours I've spent on it now.
I honestly just jumped to the last page of the comments after abandoning the game for a while after V2? I just felt like commenting for the first time in ever for Bella and Jade.

Edit: I did not yet play the Sage path after the jump. I did play the Derek path though.

Edit edit: By that I mean I chose the Bella path as my main. Derek secondary.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I honestly just jumped to the last page of the comments after abandoning the game for a while after V2? I just felt like commenting for the first time in ever for Bella and Jade.
I still haven't done all the story lines. Missing a few of the chick ones.
I am a supporter now at least :) Just subscribed on Patreon.

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
View attachment 524765

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2020-02-22
Release Date: 2020-02-22
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.2
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Acting Lessons
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

A lot of stuff has been going recently, so please read this before posting in this thread
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -

Update only (0.4.0-0.4.2)
PC: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

Others: COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID* -
TORRENT (v0.4.0)

Extras: - FAN SIGS2- FAN SIGS3 - Official Walkthrough - Walkthrough Ch.4 - Walkthrough Mod - "DETECTED MOD" ERROR FIX - FULL SAVE - Italian Translation
Thanks to GodofSex69 for the links. * This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 240790 View attachment 377599 View attachment 522505 View attachment 377598 View attachment 522506 View attachment 522507 View attachment 522522 View attachment 522510 View attachment 522511
View attachment 240796 View attachment 522531 View attachment 377600 View attachment 303181 View attachment 320612 View attachment 320599 View attachment 522512 View attachment 522513 View attachment 522514
Can someone help me please? I'm stuck and can't get out of part of the game. Episode 2. Inside the DIK mansion, after winning the cum competition, I have to explore and talk to people, but I've done it all and I have nothing else to do, I can't go out, the game doesn't go on and I don't know what to do.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Can someone help me please? I'm stuck and can't get out of part of the game. Episode 2. Inside the DIK mansion, after winning the cum competition, I have to explore and talk to people, but I've done it all and I have nothing else to do, I can't go out, the game doesn't go on and I don't know what to do.
It's been a while since I played that part but if I remember rightly you have to go into the corridor with the 3 doors one in front and two at the side you should see an arrow button at the bottom of the screen you click on that.

Reactions: Iruna.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Try going to the small hallway near with the janitorial closet. Instead of clicking the arrow to the left (which returns you to the previous room), click on the downward arrow. This will take you to another identical door, but this one leads to a dining area. If you've talked to everyone else, that should start the next scene.

If that doesn't work, you must have missed someone at the party, but this was the part that always confused me.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes