KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Can someone help me please? I'm stuck and can't get out of part of the game. Episode 2. Inside the DIK mansion, after winning the cum competition, I have to explore and talk to people, but I've done it all and I have nothing else to do, I can't go out, the game doesn't go on and I don't know what to do.
There's an easily missable narrow hallway on the second floor. Look around. If you have talked to everyone this should open up a scene, if not you need to go back and see who you missed talking to.

Reactions: Master Noda

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Can someone help me please? I'm stuck and can't get out of part of the game. Episode 2. Inside the DIK mansion, after winning the cum competition, I have to explore and talk to people, but I've done it all and I have nothing else to do, I can't go out, the game doesn't go on and I don't know what to do.
Did you all of this?:

Downstairs:
Talk to Rusty and Nick
Talk to Jacob
Inspect mini-fridge
Talk to John Boy and Elena
Talkt to Derek

Upstairs:
Talk to Jamie and Leon
Talk to Ashley and Cafeteria waitres
Talk to Heather
Search Janitor room
Search door right from janitor room

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It is necessary to accept that DPC will not allow us to make MC a total asshole. We can play for a massive DIK, but there are still limits where we are not allowed to go.
Only players can see it as a forced friendship. For players, these are just characters in the game. MC spent a lot of time with them and already has some connection with them. They are more for him then some acquaintances. If he cut them off from his life, it would be act of a sullen child.
It's doubtful I think we'll be stuck with them in the long run just for the story side of it still going to have classes with them and the new situation between Josy and Jill being in the same class I wonder how that will play out especially if Jill and the MC are together.
I don't mean it as the MC should be a total asshole to them, more like he is feed up with the whole secret, lying bs and simply don't want a close friendship cause the trust isn't there anymore, so they go simply to acquaintances, no reason to cut them out, which would be hard with setting.
Why would it be the act of a sullen child if he decides that he don't want a friendship with them if can't trust them anylonger ? and he knows them for how long 2-3 weeks. At least in my book, trust is must in a friendship and after all that it wouldn't be there anymore and it would take a long time to regain it.

Yeah im sure we are stuck with them, which is not a problem, i don't hate them, just don't want to be closer involved.
As for their reaction if MC dated Jill, well at the end of ep 4 they don't seem to care if mc don't want a relationship or they dont want mc.
Thought it could be interesting, that being said, i think if MC gets together with Sage it could be more interesting.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
This has not been leaked here yet? I need my Maya dose, it's has been so long.

Reactions: Sixtiesboy

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I still think the nerds have Jamie's cell phone and I think it was at this party that Sally took his cell phone, since she was dancing with him.
View attachment 642580
I mean that's a solid theorie … And it would make the nerds more important since so far we only hhad a d&d game with them basicly

I missed that part with Sally caus i was too focused on my bae Sage and all those curves of her on the dancefloor :love:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I mean that's a solid theorie … And it would make the nerds more important since so far we only hhad a d&d game with them basicly

I missed that part with Sally caus i was too focused on my bae Sage and all those curves of her on the dancefloor :love:
You just have a bad memory brother :D You were active during the times this issue was discussed. e.g.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why Sally was there:

Occam's Razor Reason: Many DIK parties are open house. A lot of randoms show up from time to time (e.g. the cafeteria lady in the first one) and Sally, like those others, were just there for some fun.

Conspiracy Reason: We also don't know whether Magnar was there or not. The MC did not get to free roam at this particular event. It was either go back to Maya, go dance with Sage or go get the "Special" from Sarah. While Sally was upstairs stealing phones, Magnar could also easily be in the basement doing a Bruce Wayne (BvS), hacking passwords and planting a backdoor in the DIK's server/router. Only, instead of finding files on meta-humans, he only found folders and folders of Arieth :KEK:...until now of course, where the opportunity to strike with the Cathy tweet came up :illuminati:

Real Reason: Sally is stalking us. It's secret love, I tell you. You heard it here first :p:LOL:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
You just have a bad memory brother :D You were active during the times this issue was discussed. e.g.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why Sally was there:

Occam's Razor Reason: Many DIK parties are open house. A lot of randoms show up from time to time (e.g. the cafeteria lady in the first one) and Sally, like those others, were just there for some fun.

Conspiracy Reason: We also don't know whether Magnar was there or not. The MC did not get to free roam at this particular event. It was either go back to Maya, go dance with Sage or go get the "Special" from Sarah. While Sally was upstairs stealing phones, Magnar could also easily be in the basement doing a Bruce Wayne (BvS), hacking passwords and planting a backdoor in the DIK's server/router. Only, instead of finding files on meta-humans, he only found folders and folders of Arieth :KEK:...until now of course, where the opportunity to strike with the Cathy tweet came up :illuminati:

Real Reason: Sally is stalking us. It's secret love, I tell you. You heard it here first :p:LOL:
That's the alcohol brother blame Tommy for making me drink so much every weekend :ROFLMAO:

Also I wont mind spanking Sally a few more times like that d&d game

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I just don't know if the nerds did it because they are working for someone or they are the big bad who makes the plays in the shadows.
I mean there are so many theories about that Leaked Cathy pic its been discusses so much that anything is possible almost at this point...

Personally I am hoping it be the nerds simply to involve them some more into the story

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I don't mean it as the MC should be a total asshole to them, more like he is feed up with the whole secret, lying bs and simply don't want a close friendship cause the trust isn't there anymore, so they go simply to acquaintances, no reason to cut them out, which would be hard with setting.
Why would it be the act of a sullen child if he decides that he don't want a friendship with them if can't trust them anylonger ? and he knows them for how long 2-3 weeks. At least in my book, trust is must in a friendship and after all that it wouldn't be there anymore and it would take a long time to regain it.
It seems that our disagreement is due to a different view of friendship. Among my friends, I also have people to whom I would not entrust my secret or life. We can still be friends, even if only fair-weather.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Red469

May 18, 2018
I think things will go well between those two so long as MC aren't with both of them. I'm also not sure why Josy was shocked and practically looked jealous when she found out about Jill and MC's date when she's with Maya especially if you didn't hook up with her at her place.
Why would Mc wanna slum it with Jo? That is not plausible...
Not when he already has a date with his future wife.

Jo being Jealous... ya, I dont mind saying it... That was the sweet taste of Vengeance...
When you see my face I hope it gives you HELL LOL...

Its the Dwant factor... she dont want em... but dont want anyone else to have him either... AND cant stand the fact that shes last millenias news...

If that was me, I woulda greeted Jill with a Lovely lengthy french kiss for added effect and cuz Jill mighty fine to kiss.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I mean there are so many theories about that Leaked Cathy pic its been discusses so much that anything is possible almost at this point...

Personally I am hoping it be the nerds simply to involve them some more into the story
Or has someone enlisted there help maybe they are being used? Something like if you help us with this we will leave you alone sort of deal.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes