Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Man this game has so many possible plot hints (or maybe misdirection) .....
View attachment 643262
Who is tailing Riona?
Is someone on to quin's plans ?

My guess - There is an undercover operation to bust quin's college drug den and prostitution ring like in 21 Jump Street

Now who is the undercover cop?

My guess - The trialpha genius Anthony:ROFLMAO:
One of the Riona fans most likely :p Or the guy in the hoodie that was sat next to Maya in one of the first classes they had together.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
For now, she is but I think the Sage route will be worth it as I feel she will slowly start falling for the MC and think of him more than just a fuck buddy.
That's why I like u Mormont U see my point with Sage thanks brother ;)

We will definatly see light at the end of Sage tunnel … We already planted some seeds of doubt in Sage mind she already thinking about it lowkey to leave Chad ...

I am gonna hang on and cling to that spark of hope that Sage gonna be my bae and wifey :love:

And the perfect end would be me in that Glorious dik jacket and Sage standing beside me as the power couple ruling that college :giggle:

Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
That's why I like u Mormont U see my point with Sage thanks brother ;)

We will definatly see light at the end of Sage tunnel … We already planted some seeds of doubt in Sage mind she already thinking about it lowkey to leave Chad ...

I am gonna hang on and cling to that spark of hope that Sage gonna be my bae and wifey :love:

And the perfect end would be me in that Glorious dik jacket and Sage standing beside me as the power couple ruling that college :giggle:
FB will be given such a lovely route. With 12 children and all. :3

• Red Heart
Reactions: michael1984

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I think it unlikely also, but I don't think having kids is a disqualfier for illegal activity irl or fiction e.g the Whites (Breaking Bad), Lady Cordia (DeLuca family) etc.

What worries me is DPC's penchant for a major twist.
Jade puts up with Stephen's constant infidelity for the sake of her kids, you can't convince me that she'll disregard them just to involve her self in some legally sketchy school plot.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
lowkey i would totally go after sage but she is in love with another dude, thats recipe for disaster
Josy told the MC she had a boyfriend. Maya told him the same (at first). Bella obviously has issues regarding her husband. Same for Jade. Quinn has something going on with Tommy and Jill has the Melon Lover drama. And Riona and Camila are being whored out by Quinn.

Out of all the main and side girls the redheads are the safest option: Both Cathy and Sage are going crazy because of the lack of sex. Cathy is reluctant about fucking a student and Sage is reluctant about leaving Chad. Both of these problems can be solved with DIK. So fucking Sage is the smart thing to do. It's just logical: water is wet, the sky is blue, and you have to fuck Sage.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes