Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Has anyone ever speculated that it could be Quinn that chad's banging?
Very unlikely we haven't seen much in the way of those two interact with each other and I don't think Quinn would have any interest in Chad only her business is her main concern and her bonding with the MC.

Yeah... I don't have much time lately with the virus and all that to read everything that is published. I was reserving to be able to calmly test chapter 4 of BaDik and the comments. I'm a bit distracted
Understandable just good to see old faces reappear (y) but it looks like we got another month of waiting.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Cheating on Sage with another girl is madness unless she's about 10x hotter than Sage and I can't see that being the case.
Assuming it is another girl he's cheating on her with, it isn't crazy for him to cheat on Sage. People have preferences and/or get tired of that same person which would make them a cheating POS. Just look at Stephen cheating on Jade. BaDIK has a lot of good looking girls however a lot of them aren't my type.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Assuming it is another girl he's cheating on her with, it isn't crazy for him to cheat on Sage. People have preferences and/or get tired of that same person which would make them a cheating POS. Just look at Stephen cheating on Jade. BaDIK has a lot of good looking girls however a lot of them aren't my type.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Mormont;)
I understand that I do but another thing that comes with Sage is the popularity sure he'd be a popular guy as the jocks top guy but having Sage at his side would double that. But there are so many outcomes of what is really going on with Chad right now.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Very unlikely we haven't seen much in the way of those two interact with each other and I don't think Quinn would have any interest in Chad only her business is her main concern and her bonding with the MC.

Understandable just good to see old faces reappear (y) but it looks like we got another month of waiting.
Thank you it's always a pleasure to be back. Yeah another month .. this is getting eternal, at least for me

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I understand that I do but another thing that comes with Sage is the popularity sure he'd be a popular guy as the jocks top guy but having Sage at his side would double that. But there are so many outcomes of what is really going on with Chad right now.
That's the point. Chad is only with Sage for appearances sake. He isn't really into her hence the cheating. In episode 3 he goes to Sage not to seek comfort from his girl but to convince her to get him out of the trouble he got himself into.

Reactions: Iruna.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
So i was wondering if the dev has said anything about the content of this update? like are we getting another date night with Bella or will the update focus on someone else. I can never keep up with this thread so i just don't bother checking in anymore, sorry
Not sure what you mean by that, the content will be the same as always. That being the main story along with the girl you're pursuing.

Reactions: Iruna.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
This is certainly true. But if Chad had fallen for a girl of semi-comparable hotness (say, within 5 deciSages), would he need to keep it a secret? Just break up with Sage and date the new girl openly.

Perhaps I'm doing the Jocks a disservice, but it doesn't seem like they're the type to insist on strict loyalty to a current girlfriend. It's only when he ditches a certifiably hot girlfriend for a lesser model that the other jocks would become concerned.

• Haha
Reactions: MRG101
Dec 19, 2019
My theory is that Chad is gay, but he knows that he would have no more respect if people found out about it, so to convince other people and even himself, he started dating Sage, but he couldn't take it much longer and gave the excuse of steroids to hide the lack of attraction to Sage.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So i was wondering if the dev has said anything about the content of this update? like are we getting another date night with Bella or will the update focus on someone else. I can never keep up with this thread so i just don't bother checking in anymore, sorry
Nope. We here know nothing of what will happen in the next update with regards to the events and scenes that we'll get, or which girl or girls will be the main focus of the episode. All we really know is what we've seen in preview pics, like there being a flashback to the founding of the DIKs, Bella and Cathy having a convo at Bella's house, but we don't know how these will play out or what purpose they're serving.

Reactions: michael1984

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That's the point. Chad is only with Sage for appearances sake. He isn't really into her hence the cheating. In episode 3 he goes to Sage not to seek comfort from his girl but to convince her to get him out of the trouble he got himself into.
Yes, but that reputation he has will go down the toilet if he has been cheating on Sage with another lesser girl. If the gay theory was true that would also have quite the impact on his reputation.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I didn't read Chad as being with Sage for appearences sake, I read it more as he's been with her for ever and takes her for granted. I also think he feels entitled to sleep with anyone he wants too but doesn't extend that privilidge to her; he's basically a classic example of toxic masculinity.

Reactions: Casmyr
Dec 19, 2019
I think at some point MC is going to find out that Chad is gay and a major decision will come up.
DIK = You spread the word that Chad is gay.
CHICK = You keep the secret and Chad doesn't fight with you anymore.

Reactions: Casmyr
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes