Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
The actual problem is that Cakey has swelled head, greedy for moneyz, and needs better writing. Would help if asked though. Harem and babies included.
So he's greedy because he doesn't want to hire a team because he rather work alone? He is putting in all the work, and for the most part it is higher quality than most, how is that greed?

If he hired a team and neglects to pay them, now that would be a whole nother story. ;):ROFLMAO:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I actually see his point in not having a team what i think is the problem is that he tries to overtake every last update he made my faivorite episode yet is still episode 2 and it had 2\3 static randers and half of the animations that episode 4 had and it was much better episode in my opinion
Unfortunately, the trend is likely to get worse, not better. The downside with having all these choices in the game is that you wind up having to spend ever more resources to support them going forwards.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm going to replay BADIK again just because:love:
I started again a couple of days ago! I wanted a playthrough where I'd do everything exactly the opposite of what I'd normally do.
I removed minigames, rejected Quinn every time, chose Cathy over Jade and treated Maya with genuine love. All kinds of absurd decisions just for the laughs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iruna.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I mean its a coin toss between the stripper and jacket..... I am going for the jacket since a custom jacket sounds more special.

The strippers we already done things with … They will probally be at that revieuw party so it will be nice to see how that affects the girls jelousy when we get to dancing with strippers :LOL:
Wait.... Envy in the jacket?!?!?
OMG, I am in! I am willing to sucrifice date with Bella for that ;)
Daydreaming know, lap dance by Envy in the jacket at Pink Rose. I am in heaven. :love:

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I mean we rolled trough every other opponent so far .... But this big reject guy will be a challenge ....I wont be surprised if we get our ass kicked witout a controlling choice .... And then later on we have to fight were we can have actual control over it...

Eitherway its gonna be the toughest fight to date i bet on that...
There are no undefeated guys, only ones that were not hit right. If MC puts his rules to a side he will have no problems, I am convinced. Even biggest guy will fall like a tree if hit right. Remember David and Goliath? ;)

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
He's probably invested quite a lot of money on PC's no idea how much most likely a custom build but I do remember he spent money to acquire another just before 0.4 he probably has quite the setup.
My three cents, decent gaming rig is about $2000 from scratch (unlocked I7, ROG board, NVIdia GPU, water cooling) if self-build. DPC must have better setup though, something in I9 range probably. I would be surprised if it was just one rig though ;)

Reactions: Mormont and Iruna.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
So, replaying on the patreon edition because my steam saves wont transfer to ep.5 right and I just noticed the hurt and confusion in Chad's eyes after you fight him and he cheat shots you.

Whoever sent him the letter, I wonder if they pinned it on the MC or if he just assumes it's the MC because of Sage.

When Chad was being stripped of his presidential title by Burke did you guys defend him or stayed silent?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I love the writer for not missing opportunities for good dialogue.

Derek:
"She grabbed your ass...?
That is so sexist.
I love her."

Easily the best dialogue in an adult game.

Last edited:

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
So, replaying on the patreon edition because my steam saves wont transfer to ep.5 right and I just noticed the hurt and confusion in Chad's eyes after you fight him and he cheat shots you.

Whoever sent him the letter, I wonder if they pinned it on the MC or if he just assumes it's the MC because of Sage.

When Chad was being stripped of his presidential title by Burke did you guys defend him or stayed silent?
I stood up for Chad. Chad, Troy and Tommy still look like bad guys, but we don't know much about them. In the case of Chad, we hear many remarks that suggest physical attacks on people are not common for him.

Red469

May 18, 2018
If he ever finds out about that, of course. ;)
Not IF, but WHEN...

Was the backlash of Acting Lessons was the start of it all there were some bad feelings from how that ended. And I think over time enough was enough for him so he left.
Well thats a shame, although, it is a credit to him being an author that can inspire such a Ruckus, all cuz of a fire...
Both Vns are classics in their own right.

No chance it's someone on the inside with a good knowledge of both sides. And the thing is with Chad it could be the gay theory about him he'd be crazy to cheat on Sage.
Dunno if I buy the gay part on account of the buy panties and be on phone to his mistress
I think its a little more then clear that he HAS already cheated on Sage... so unless he is BI and someone snapped him... Time will tell.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Dunno if I buy the gay part on account of the buy panties and be on phone to his mistress
I think its a little more then clear that he HAS already cheated on Sage... so unless he is BI and someone snapped him... Time will tell.
Men *can* wear panties too, if they're so inclined. It would fit with Chad being terrified of this becoming public, what with the cartoonishly homophobic culture in the tri-alphas.

I agree he's definitely cheating on Sage, but it's not clear just how sexual her relationship with him has been. She implies he used to be more physical with her, but we don't know how much or when that was. Granted, Chad had a lot on his mind when he was asking for her help, but the idea of physical affection seemed so foreign to him that it's hard not read more into it.

The real question is whether it's blatant foreshadowing, or a red herring I totally fell for.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Men *can* wear panties too, if they're so inclined. It would fit with Chad being terrified of this becoming public, what with the cartoonishly homophobic culture in the tri-alphas.

I agree he's definitely cheating on Sage, but it's not clear just how sexual her relationship with him has been. She implies he used to be more physical with her, but we don't know how much or when that was. Granted, Chad had a lot on his mind when he was asking for her help, but the idea of physical affection seemed so foreign to him that it's hard not read more into it.

The real question is whether it's blatant foreshadowing, or a red herring I totally fell for.
I am familiar with cross dressing, How do you explain him talking to his other bitch then?

Additionally your sweet red herring, has a need to know who the bitch IS, soo I am inclined to think there will be a reveal...

If I didnt know any better I might think hes tybalts little brother and hump buddy if we going down the BI option...
Or...
wouldnt it be hilarious if the BI Friend is MC's first roomie the Dipshit...

Red469

May 18, 2018
He's more worried about her ruining his fun more than anything I'm sure he does have his protective ways that we may see at one point, especially for his character development. But Josy will give him the speech that she can see who she likes I am interested to see how he will react to Josy being with the MC I expect a lot of fireworks at first but he might cool down on the idea.
Meh... Jo is such a side meal of noodles... not worth considering.

Change that with Jade and you've got the right idea.
Thats an interesting Point... I like your thinking of there being a Jade ending... if AL is anything to go by, then this vn should have at least 10-20 endings?
Thoughts?

Ahh, okay fair enough. And with the number of side-girls that are involved, he wouldn't be in short supply of DLC and it would certainly be a hit as a lot of them are just as popular as the main girls.
Its possible, tho, with How the Dev does things, unless theres going to be another no win scenario, not sure that its going to be needed.

There once was a woman named Bella,
Who married a really nice fella,
It didn't work out,
And he wanted out,
And now he's being kept in the cellar.

:p
Bacch... you... A poet???
Who knew :)

She has taken a shine to him Sage pretty much confirmed that in 0.4 and it's not really a surprise that she has they are pretty much always bumping into one another she has some sort of infatuation with him a bit like someone in here does with me :KEK:

That was the easiest choice if you ask me sure not so much if you are a fan of the other two but the Jade scenes were something else probably the best sex scenes yet this update had it all with good scenes the Quinn rooftop scene wasn't too shabby either.
Well now Mr. Mormont...
We do have our fans so...
Fair point.
Well put.
Have to agree with you, The Jade storyline is a Very enjoyable one, heres to wishing for a Jade ending.

It's been mentioned she was single.

Use yes but abuse? No chance Quinn has her rules for when it comes to clients using her girls. But in what way is she going to abuse Maya? that would just be stupid on Quinns part and give the game up.
Quinn will use her power over both of em to make sure they are well lubed, after the daddy visit, she said it herself: What ever it takes... so the abuse part is out when someone says what ever it takes...

Unless ... (Evil Grin)
She Makes some serious cash and then refuses to pay em or expel em from the HOT...

Reactions: Mormont and Iruna.
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes