Feb 15, 2019
Here the compare between the 2 weeks of Status Update: #1 - #2
  • Scenes left to write and produce art for: 4 (7)
  • Static renders left to produce: 100-200 (~400-700)
  • Animations left to produce: 1 + waiting queue to complete (~15)
  • [DONE] Some phone features during free-roam
  • Writing and adding bios to the code
  • Writing Episode 5 ending report
  • Implement Replay gallery and rewards (almost done) (partially done)
  • Some mini-game code
  • [DONE] Some free-roam code
  • Music and sound effects have been added to ~95% (~75%) of the episode.
  • Playtest and Quality control
Excellent comparison. Looks like release at the end of May at best.

zenon63

Jan 3, 2019
so based off the past 2 updates, it appears he will likely finish all that is remaining by next friday. then give or take 1-2 weeks of beta testing and then final polish, id say may 29th might be the ltatest its out given theres nothing major that goes wrong.

i think hes just being cautious, doesnt want to get our hopes up. hes fairly transparent about his work and its better to overestimate and release earlier then expected then to underestimate and be dealyed.

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

PaulGaul

Aug 9, 2017
Don't want to complain about imo best game here but if Im not wrong, the trend is that we wait longer period between each episode. Now it will be almost 5 months. 12 episode total will place us somewhere in 2023. Damn.

Reactions: Tumai and ant007

RoseED

Apr 24, 2020
Don't want to complain about imo best game here but if Im not wrong, the trend is that we wait longer period between each episode. Now it will be almost 5 months. 12 episode total will place us somewhere in 2023. Damn.
I agree i cant complain because i dont pay him and its his game but man 5 months for 1 update is just too much as good as the update is

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
I agree i cant complain because i dont pay him and its his game but man 5 months for 1 update is just too much as good as the update is
That 1 update in 5 months has more content than most devs who do 5 updates in 5 months. If the 1 update had significantly less content, waiting 5 months is too much. IMO the amount of content we are getting is worth the 5 month wait.

RoseED

Apr 24, 2020
That 1 update in 5 months has more content than most devs who do 5 updates in 5 months. If the 1 update had significantly less content, waiting 5 months is too much. IMO the amount of content we are getting is worth the 5 month wait.
I rather less cotntact and an update every 3 months in the last episode the beginig with Maya and Josy dragged alot and the watering the plants part at Bella lets not bring that up but thats just my opinion and if most people prefer it as it is then what do i know

Reactions: TheDon K and ant007

Ryozuke

Apr 8, 2020
I rather less cotntact and an update every 3 months in the last episode the beginig with Maya and Josy dragged alot and the watering the plants part at Bella lets not bring that up but thats just my opinion and if most people prefer it as it is then what do i know
The problem is that DPC works alone, so even though he seems passionate about his work, that's pretty much the optimal pace we're going to get. I believe we will not see faster updates unless he builds a team to help him (like DarkCookies did).

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Is there a place I can look up where the magazines for renders are?

According to the walkthrough there's one in Maya's room during free roam, the night after first gender studies class, but I simply can't locate it. I've saved the game so I can go back and look, but it's getting annoying.

I currently have 7/7 Josy, 6/7 Riona(the locked one says EP 1 free roam), 3/22 mixed and 0 in the rest.

RoseED

Apr 24, 2020
The problem is that DPC works alone, so even though he seems passionate about his work, that's pretty much the optimal pace we're going to get. I believe we will not see faster updates unless he builds a team to help him (like DarkCookies did).
I actually see his point in not having a team what i think is the problem is that he tries to overtake every last update he made my faivorite episode yet is still episode 2 and it had 2\3 static randers and half of the animations that episode 4 had and it was much better episode in my opinion

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Unlike most devs who seem to wing each update as it comes writing the story on the spot as they develop. IF I'm not mistaken DPC has pretty much planned the story from beginning to end before starting this project. Just like how he developed Acting Lessons. Assuming he has a proper storyboard and an idea of how many updates till complete, it is probably safe to also assume he also already planned how much content he wants per update. If he reduced the content to release an update every 3 months it would probably ruin the story flow he has already mapped out.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes