michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017

I wouldn't mind a fight with him or other tougher opponents in game mainly cause i invested so much into brawler :p
I am out of likes btw f.ck the sytem…. so this will have to do (y)

Now this is what i see ... we started with a warm up with our dad .... Then we did some sparring with Dawe and his 3 goonies..

Then we did a cool down exercise with Sage outdoors :love:

What came next was a exhibition fight with Chad

And now comes the main event fight for the title against that big block tower of a reject jock guy ... Were we need all our stats maxed and a good luck kiss from Sage to make him trow the towl

At that end of that fight we will be on the shoulders of the other dik members as the HOTS cheer us on confetti is going to fall down on us and then we see a big TBC thnx for playing :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Hazeti

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
I think u have it twisted around Now if it was Jill then yeah this place would explode … simply caus the raccoons are everywere :LOL: But Sage maybe just a few people like myself wont be too much a impact on here :cautious:
Firstly: THey Be Knights, not rack coons.
Secondly: The impact of her on basebat bat and undercover handies be better.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020

I'm aware I'm late to this one but I'm assuming this is a future cluck from Jill

I'm really curious to see how Jill's friendship with Josy turns out, especially if you try going after both girls.
It will turn out with bitter jealousy and broken hearts , women don't share
I am out of likes btw f.ck the sytem…. so this will have to do (y)

Now this is what i see ... we started with a warm up with our dad .... Then we did some sparring with Dawe and his 3 goonies..

Then we did a cool down exercise with Sage outdoors :love:

What came next was a exhibition fight with Chad

And now comes the main event fight for the title against that big block tower of a reject jock guy ... Were we need all our stats maxed and a good luck kiss from Sage to make him trow the towl

At that end of that fight we will be on the shoulders of the other dik members as the HOTS cheer us on confetti is going to fall down on us and then we see a big TBC thnx for playing :LOL:
Dude what if we fight and kick his ass while wearing that awesome DIK jacket :p ik i will be very happy doing that

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
It will turn out with bitter jealousy and broken hearts , women don't share

Dude what if we fight and kick his ass while wearing that awesome DIK jacket :p ik i will be very happy doing that
I mean I think I came a bit in my boxers hearing that brother … That be a wet dream for sure :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Hazeti

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
MC: "I'm being cockblocked by a toll... tallgulah... -sighs- Fuck my mouth!"

Sage: "MC what is wrong with you?"

Quinn: "Sounds like it's happening right now."

MC: "GIVE ME YOUR MILK!"

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

I'm aware I'm late to this one but I'm assuming this is a future cluck from Jill

I'm really curious to see how Jill's friendship with Josy turns out, especially if you try going after both girls.
Yeah, I'd assume that it's from Jill as only she and the MC are allowed to call her Bella. And not well there will be consequences naturally but the thing is can you see someone like Jill getting into a fight about the MC seeing other girls? she seemed okay with it before the tennis match but I think we continue being in a relationship and fool around with other girls it will hurt her I think she'd just walk away from the MC.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I downloaded the compressed version but Im getting an error message:"Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)" when Im doing my first math exam.I tried redownloading the file but I keep getting the same error.I checked the file directory and it seems that "math_cheat.png" and the "math_choice.png" files are damaged.Did this happen to anyone else?
just find the older compressed version (0.4), there is a fix for those damaged images.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah, I'd assume that it's from Jill as only she and the MC are allowed to call her Bella. And not well there will be consequences naturally but the thing is can you see someone like Jill getting into a fight about the MC seeing other girls? she seemed okay with it before the tennis match but I think we continue being in a relationship and fool around with other girls it will hurt her I think she'd just walk away from the MC.
I agree with all that

I see it like this every girl don't mind it yet since we not actually in a relation yet... As soon as we formal into a relation with one of them then ur choices will really mather regarding other girls..

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'm really surprised that Sage hasnt broken up with him already, she must love him.

When Chad came to her, he didn't go to her because she's his gf he went to her hoping she'd be able to fix his problem.

This side bitch has to be smoking that he would choose her over Sage, also when he went into kiss her and kissed her forehead...I was like bruv...
I suspect Sage and Chad are lifelong friends that eventually became a couple, sort of a parallel to the MC and Zoey.

I think this works especially well if Chad is gay and the 'other girl' is some guy, which the game is certainly hinting at heavily.

Reactions: scalvi and Casmyr

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I agree with all that

I see it like this every girl don't mind it yet since we not actually in a relation yet... As soon as we formal into a relation with one of them then ur choices will really mather regarding other girls..
(y)
I wonder how it will work with Sage will we get into a relationship with her anytime soon to have consequences? Considering she is also Dik route makes you wonder how much she will let slide.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
With Sage and the dik route though she keeps trying to pass the MC off to Quinn saying Quinn doesn't shut up about the MC

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
(y)
I wonder how it will work with Sage will we get into a relationship with her anytime soon to have consequences? Considering she is also Dik route makes you wonder how much she will let slide.
I mean it is highly possible that we will be forever in the friend zone / fuck buddy situation with Sage … I can see that being a thing as well..

But I doubt she will let more slide then any other main LI specially seeing how she reacted on Chad cheating and how she so loyal to him still.

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
I mean it is highly possible that we will be forever in the friend zone / fuck buddy situation with Sage … I can see that being a thing as well..
The big twist of the game will be none of the LI ends with an actual relationship.
Josy/Maya - You play third wheel to their relationship
Sage - kept as a fuck buddy until Chad realises what he has
Bella - Trapped in her basement whiling away the hours playing cards with her husband
Jill - Actually 3 Raccoons in a trenchcoat who wanted to see what University was like for regular people

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Idk she did say "Wow" when she saw the MCs brontosaurus in the shower scene. (Shes gonna fight for that penis)

But I agree with you. Because we all know the big shock for Jill is going to be when she finds out about Bella and the MC

Also I wonder how the route would have looked like if you went to Jill instead of Bella, derek and sage.

Last edited:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

But I doubt she will let more slide then any other main LI specially seeing how she reacted on Chad cheating and how she so loyal to him still.
I think if Chad still showed affection and was sexually interested in Sage, she'd let it pass. What she is mad about the most is her not getting any attention, which is fucking weird, how the hell does she get ignored smh

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes