Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I see what u did there with that Leah scheme ... Dont worry i got plenty of fire extinguisers ready this time :cautious:
:KEK: Fire's is the least of your concern :ROFLMAO:

Do you guys think Chad & Sage will break up in ep5? :)
I think it's more likely she might distance herself from him at first and continue what she has going on with the MC. Most likely it might drag on for a bit yet especially with whatever it was that Chad received in his note it will all tie in with that reveal and could be the last straw for their relationship.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
so in the discord, you can't say this sites name the jillbot deletes your comment

Maybe she's just holding onto until she finds out who the other side piece is and then she'll pounce like she pounced on Quinn at the end of episode 4

Feb 15, 2019
The weekly update. And holy cow you guys have been waiting forever, since February. I bought the game on steam because it was 12 bucks and thought itll be good for a few hours and then I poured 70 plus getting the 44 achievements haha.

Hopefully we get a date on episode 5
The waiting hurts so bad but it’s always worth it. There are very few developers who enjoy the kind of faith from fans the way DPC does; he’s more than earned it.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Hah he blacklisted it? hah well can't blame him
you can get around the censor by saying f 95 zone but the bot deletes and the members go on about piracy, the DIK spoilers is a good chat, lots of back and forth about theories and etc

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Chad is gay I mean that's the only explanation to that whole Sage and the forhead kiss part....

The real question is what is tieing Sage to Chad is it hopeless luv that makes her keep holding on... or is it something more worse

or he’s a means to an ends. She’s got plans in motion, she’s got a powerful and apparently judgemental family she wants to keep at arms length. Chad could be a means to whatever machinations she has in the works.

a lot of her fury at Chad comes from principle not affection. She’s cheating on him after all.

She hates the fact he can’t get hard for her, takes it personally. She hates he’s lying to her. I’m not convinced she’s in love with Chad she’s just a strong woman pissed off shes being lied to and needs her pawn to play his part instead of fucking someone behind her back.

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
mindern I think she justifies the cheating by saying if he can do it she can too because her first lewd scene is right after you give her the video of Chad in the locker room

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
you can get around the censor by saying f 95 zone but the bot deletes and the members go on about piracy, the DIK spoilers is a good chat, lots of back and forth about theories and etc
Really? I remember it being the exact opposite things must have changed since it went to patreon only Discord.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Really? I remember it being the exact opposite things must have changed since it went to patreon only Discord.
Dasati - If anything this discord became more active when it switched from public to patron only.

Dasati is an admin

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Spike my man I mean they have to break up … I already planted the seeds of destruction into Sage head :LOL:

Should come to fruition in this ep 5 :unsure: possibly maybe hopefully

if not pc goes out the window :cautious:
Yeah, i'm with you :D
Pc is already old so it's time for a new one LOL :D
Chad, man the fuck up & admit to a girl that you are gay so we can all carry on with our lives :)
Who gives a shit if you like fucking guys :D

But, if it's not a guy but one of the main girls??? OMG!! :oops: ! i will lose my shit :D

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah, i'm with you :D
Pc is already old so it's time for a new one LOL :D
Chad, man the fuck up & admit to a girl that you are gay so we can all carry on with our lives :)
Who gives a shit if you like fucking guys :D

But, if it's not a guy but one of the main girls??? OMG!! :oops: ! i will lose my shit :D
I mean my gamer pc is pretty new lol so would be a waste but whatever it goes out the window if it happends

I mean the most guys on here are thinking hes gay and the most signs point to that...

But we also have to look at the Sage point of vieuw she could easily walk away if she wanted too... somehow I think Sage is maybe scared to leave him or her family has something to do with it...

The point about Chad doing one of the main girls I don't see it happening but it would blow my mind that's for sure :LOL:

Chad and Troy I ship it :ROFLMAO:

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
Hard to keep track sometimes after 3K posts but has it already been brought up that Chad may be having an affair with one of the DIKs? If the pictures given to Chad are of him and another man it would make even more sense why he immediately thinks the MC took all the pictures, beyond just the locker room spying and generally causing trouble - there would be DIKs in the entirety of the set, his and Dawe's. Not saying this is the theory I go with but seems semi-plausible.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes