Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Does anyone have an idea or care to guess how much this game costs to make? On the first page Dr Pink Cake says that the game is expensive.

Wolfkins

Apr 10, 2020
Also I was kinda getting the vibe that Rusty is going to tongue in cheek cross off that one unfinished task himself (maybe trading for a favor or two from MC & Derek)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I think the thing that pushes us trough is either that sex tape with Jade since most diks wont think we could pull that off

Or the fact that we got Chad expelled from the jocks … Since Rusty told us we got mad respect from that...

It would make for a enraging episode if Tommy would say jacket acces denied and we have to find another path to that glorious mountain top :cautious:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Does anyone have an idea or care to guess how much this game costs to make? On the first page Dr Pink Cake says that the game is expensive.
He's probably invested quite a lot of money on PC's no idea how much most likely a custom build but I do remember he spent money to acquire another just before 0.4 he probably has quite the setup.

Reactions: exlol

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I mean most of us already used to the waiting since episode 1 :ROFLMAO:

So this waiting is nothing new to me
I'm sure it isn't, but surely it's different this time, given how divisive the last episode was?

So much bad blood after what happened in ep 4 that this next episode has some work to do to either forget or improve upon it.

Sep 21, 2017
I wont mind walking in on that assuming Jill is there as well what a 4 way that will be :LOL:

But serious tho… That will be a very interesting situation that I am curious about....

I play every route so I will see anything in due time … Sage will be first if we still on those 3 pathhways for obvious reasons

But That Bella path is getting more and more tempting just looking at that pic
there's nothing like the feeling of liberating a MILF from the clutches of a non-present husband....:geek::geek::geek:

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
I think the thing that pushes us trough is either that sex tape with Jade since most diks wont think we could pull that off

Or the fact that we got Chad expelled from the jocks … Since Rusty told us we got mad respect from that...

It would make for a enraging episode if Tommy would say jacket acces denied and we have to find another path to that glorious mountain top :cautious:
Replayed the ending of episode 4 and I have to say the jacket looks damm clean holy shit. Also I don't understand but it feels like Tommy acts like he's the president of the DIK's. Rusty has to step up and show his leadership skills

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
I'm sure it isn't, but surely it's different this time, given how divisive the last episode was?

So much bad blood after what happened in ep 4 that this next episode has some work to do to either forget or improve upon it.
I'm still hoping for an eventual ep 4 fix, he can't rewrite the whole thing but an actual dik choice at the end after being rejected by josy and maya to get rid of them would be enough.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Me and my boi Tommy the vice pres of the diks are starting to do some male bonding over that M&J bs

But yeah Rusty need to step his leadership game up or he needs to give some free lapdances at that rose strip club :ROFLMAO:

I am curious who Tommy called would it be to ask were the HOTS are or is he calling Stan to ask were tf the strippers are :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: exlol

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
michael1984 I still think we should have a special custom made jacket and I bet we will be an even bigger magnet for the girls, I also noticed you have picked up an admirer careful it doesn't go all Leah on you wouldn't be the first time. :KEK:
I think that could be the special surprise that they mentioned about the one with the most points from hell week.. I wont mind a special custom jacket that be even more sweet.

I see what u did there with that Leah scheme ... Dont worry i got plenty of fire extinguisers ready this time :cautious:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think that could be the special surprise that they mentioned about the one with the most points from hell week.. I wont mind a special custom jacket that be even more sweet.

I see what u did there with that Leah scheme ... Dont worry i got plenty of fire extinguisers ready this time :cautious:
Special surprise: a private performance in the DIK mansion with the Pink Rose stripper of their choice.

Bring on Envy! :love:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Special surprise: a private performance in the DIK mansion with the Pink Rose stripper of their choice.

Bring on Envy! :love:
I mean its a coin toss between the stripper and jacket..... I am going for the jacket since a custom jacket sounds more special.

The strippers we already done things with … They will probally be at that revieuw party so it will be nice to see how that affects the girls jelousy when we get to dancing with strippers :LOL:

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Well, you can't change your affinity. No matter how much you tweak with your points on console. You can edit DIK points but, affinity? No.
I have to disagree. You can simply set your affinity any time with the string variable "affinity" by setting it either to u'DIK' or u'CHICK'.

...at that point in the game as it leaves the central story beat of season 1 - the MC entering the Uni and joining the DIKs - unresolved
I didn't quote your entire post to avoid too much text. I write too much already.

I wouldn't compare BaDIK to a Star Wars movie, and Episode IV in particular. First because the story in EpIV had to look somewhat "finished" as it was Lucas's first movie and he had to prove his point before being able to make the other ones. I'd rather compare it to Episode V, where Luke (MC analogy there) learns about his past (here it's Maya's past) the hard way and prepares for the next step in his fight.

However here the situation is different, there is a second element in addition to the epiphany, which is choosing a path. The last episode of Season I, and therefore the season itself, isn't about getting or not the jacket, but about choosing your path and making the last decisions out of it.

I have a feeling that Season II will not be either about integrating (or not ?) the DIKs fraternity, and that the Holy Graal won't be reached until Ep6-7 (second or third episode of Season II). Why? would you say. Because the start of Season II will be Quinn's great moment of treachery against one frat. She won't be able to keep her double play much longer and that will explode, postponing the MC's receiving of the jacket.

Of course that's how I see the continuation of the story and you are free to disagree.

Reactions: Mormont

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I'm really surprised that Sage hasnt broken up with him already, she must love him.

When Chad came to her, he didn't go to her because she's his gf he went to her hoping she'd be able to fix his problem.

This side bitch has to be smoking that he would choose her over Sage, also when he went into kiss her and kissed her forehead...I was like bruv...

Also, got my name in the credits boyos, now im thinking of pledging another 10 for that biggest dik tier.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
QUOTE="Casmyr, post: 3407862, member: 1066592"]
Hopefully we get a date on episode 5
Date with Envy, please God.
[/QUOTE]

Possibly, I mean if you answered her questions right on swyper and are a DIK or neutral she's dtf. When I played on the chick path she didn't swype on the MC

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I'm really surprised that Sage hasnt broken up with him already, she must love him.

When Chad came to her, he didn't go to her because she's his gf he went to her hoping she'd be able to fix his problem.

This side bitch has to be smoking that he would choose her over Sage, also when he went into kiss her and kissed her forehead...I was like bruv...

Also, got my name in the credits boyos, now im thinking of pledging another 10 for that biggest dik tier.
Chad is gay I mean that's the only explanation to that whole Sage and the forhead kiss part....

The real question is what is tieing Sage to Chad is it hopeless luv that makes her keep holding on... or is it something more worse

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes