michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
And this way we reached conclusion in regards to drama root cause in BaDIK. On a bright side all girls remain unharmed to cheer us up:)
Hey brother no amount of pussy cat will cheer me up after seeing that glorious jacket going up in flames :(

Not even Sage could cheer me up after that :(

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Ok boys, it's finally here, the month where ep5 comes out, fuck yeah, we did it baby, bring out the red panties and let's get this party started!!! :devilish: :giggle:

Reactions: RanchFTW

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
May I ask how to unlock these rewards, I have unlocked all opponent in brawler

And why are some of my scenes only 50%?

无标题1.png
无标题4.png
无标题2.png

无标题3.png

Wolfkins

Apr 10, 2020
you mean foot of the mountain? i dont remember any easter egg to that in Dik.
Two items- First the character of Ashley is almost an exact dead ringer facial feature wise to the FOTM character Melinda (her body specs are definitely no where close to Melinda's)
But the actual Easter Egg is at the tail end of the MC's sex trip at Jade's penthouse, the MC pushes Jade against the windows with his handcuffs over her neck and there's a cutaway to a neighbor pervving on them through a telescope. The man pervving bears only a suggestive vague resemblance to FOTM character Uncle William, HOWEVER the woman lying on the bed nagging him about coming to bed not only strongly resembles FOTM Melinda (her outfit is also similar to the character's workout gear) & when the man replies he answers with the name "Lynda" which could easily be a pet version of Melinda.

leotort

Jan 20, 2018
At least with that 50% Maya scene, you need to have Dick affinity at some level (2 I think?) in order to unlock the scene. This is the thing you should check first if you're not able to unlock something is that your affinity is keeping you out. You can either start over and try to get the affinity right (ew) or use the Python console to change your affinity.

Reactions: kghky

tombrady156

Mar 10, 2020
So I've searched up and down for "how to open the console" and everyone says
"Shift + O" like any other game, however that doesn't seem to work for me, Idk if it's cause I'm using a MAC or what, or if I'm the only idiot that encounters this issue.

Shift + O usually works for me for other games, just not this one.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Two items- First the character of Ashley is almost an exact dead ringer facial feature wise to the FOTM character Melinda (her body specs are definitely no where close to Melinda's)
But the actual Easter Egg is at the tail end of the MC's sex trip at Jade's penthouse, the MC pushes Jade against the windows with his handcuffs over her neck and there's a cutaway to a neighbor pervving on them through a telescope. The man pervving bears only a suggestive vague resemblance to FOTM character Uncle William, HOWEVER the woman lying on the bed nagging him about coming to bed not only strongly resembles FOTM Melinda (her outfit is also similar to the character's workout gear) & when the man replies he answers with the name "Lynda" which could easily be a pet version of Melinda.
I very much doubt that is a easter egg cause drpinkcake dont do those at all and even less for such a game like fotm, i think the models are called like that in Daz 3d ;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nah he won't do another AL , there will be different kind of dramas and issues but no AL. The dude is too smart for that. At one point i really hope we do get to help her and think of the irony if that counts as a major chik choice for a character who is made for the dik route
I think helping her may involve Riona to a certain degree I feel as though she might be worried that Quinn is getting in too deep and Riona will seek out the MC to help get her out of it. There really is so much potential with both Quinn and Riona.

So I've searched up and down for "how to open the console" and everyone says
"Shift + O" like any other game, however that doesn't seem to work for me, Idk if it's cause I'm using a MAC or what, or if I'm the only idiot that encounters this issue.

Shift + O usually works for me for other games, just not this one.
You'll have to UnRen it first follow the instructions here
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-for-macos-and-linux-v0-8-2.16887/

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Latest Status update on episode 5?
We should have it some time today. Hoping it will say that ep 5 is done and being tested, but we'll just have to wait and see.

I very much doubt that is a easter egg cause drpinkcake dont do those at all and even less for such a game like fotm, i think the models are called like that in Daz 3d ;)
Well, there isn't a Daz model called "Lynda", but there is one called "Melinda" although it's not the model used for the FOTM character.

In any case, I think people are just reading too much into it, and like you said, why would DPC reference that awful, grindy game? :ROFLMAO:

leotort

Jan 20, 2018
There's a couple other things you can do with the console.

First off, dtype is the main variable that defines your affinity. Positive is dick affinity, from 1 to 3, and negative is chick affinity.

You can get a list of all in-scope variables with dir(), which will produce an array. Unfortunately, it's going to be too long to view in its entirety, but you can define a search function:

Python:
def search(term, var_list):
    return [x for x in var_list if term.lower() in x.lower()]

>>> search('quinn', dir())
['afterQuinnShopLabel', 'bios_history_quinn', 'bios_name_quinn', 'bios_quinn',
'bios_text_quinn', 'chat_append_reply_quinn', ...]
And get a slightly more manageable list of all variables containing your search term. Just be wary that messing around with these variables might break your game, so save beforehand. There are a couple of bool values that can change the way the game progresses, like ep1_accepted_quinn_offer or ep2QuinnSawYouAndSage.

CreedH00d

May 10, 2017
I really want more Quinn and Riona content/story!! It would be amazing if these two had a path like the main girls ‍:FacePalm:

Really excited about the upcoming update/episode!!!

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Seeing how we dealing with the Cathy leaked pic im sure we see content with Cathy this coming episode
I think it will more like Maya/Josy and hopefully Sage, as the HOT's are in their last week of initiation for the new sisters

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I think it will more like Maya/Josy and hopefully Sage, as the HOT's are in their last week of initiation for the new sisters
I mean ofcourse … I am just saying that there will be definatly some amount of content with Cathy … not saying the whole episode be filled with it...

The episode is called hot headed so basicly Sage and Quinn come to mind here so it will involve those too for sure

We already had a huge serving of M&j but yeah they will definatly make a appearance too since we are involved in a party/celebration in episode 5

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes