michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
This time I have to disagree, she would loose drug buddy and there is that look at MC when he says on the roof to do it cause they want to...... I bet on one of the DIKs.
And now I have to disagree with you brother lol

I mean come one not one of our dik brothers that be blashphemy :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: pilapila3

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I mean look what if the jocks paid quinn for help in posting that pic for them on the dik laptop ? That would make a lot of sense.... And it would fit in nicely with that Rionna and camila scheme I talked about just now...
I mean sure Quinn is taking a huge risk … But for a boat load of money who knows how far she will go ?

I mean there are many other suspects but no one really has that acces at that party then the Hots have so yeah its a coin toss at this point... I still believe the Jocks paid Quinn to do that and Quinn can shift the blame to the one she ordered to do it
Likely gonna get flamed for this, especially since I've said it before, but here goes.

I think Quinn is suspect #1, at least in orchestrating the Cathy picture leak. She needs the focus to be off the Alphas for a while to complete their order and this is a perfect way to do it. It will affect the DIKs by putting some extra scrutiny on them for a while, but Quinn did tell Riona that her plan "won't sit well with the DIKs", and this certainly fits that criteria.

Riona also called her "a fucking idiot" and fears she's going too far, so would Quinn take this kind of risk? Absolutely, in my book.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I know, nerds did it. Just think about it, skill-set is there, motives too.
...... and I believe there was a girl from their gang at the party.
I mean sure I can see the nerds do it as well just for the sake of giving them some more story time … caus up till now it was just a d&d game

Personally I would like to see that outcome

But yeah Its more like I said and it be a Jocks orchestrated attempt with the help of Quinn who orders probally Rionna or Camilla to mess that laptop

Reactions: pilapila3

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Likely gonna get flamed for this, especially since I've said it before, but here goes.

I think Quinn is suspect #1, at least in orchestrating the Cathy picture leak. She needs the focus to be off the Alphas for a while to complete their order and this is a perfect way to do it. It will affect the DIKs by putting some extra scrutiny on them for a while, but Quinn did tell Riona that her plan "won't sit well with the DIKs", and this certainly fits that criteria.

Riona also called her "a fucking idiot" and fears she's going too far, so would Quinn take this kind of risk? Absolutely, in my book.
I mean Quinn probally been asked by dawe to do that pic thing for some money ... Even if Quinn did it and thats a big iff she will put the blame on riona TBF

I mean i dont see Quinn taking such a risk witout a backup plan so that she wont get flamed by the backlash

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
kk im probably gonna get flamed for this but what is Quinn's order, is it the drugs or prostitution?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
kk im probably gonna get flamed for this but what is Quinn's order, is it the drugs or prostitution?
I mean its not really prostitution the girls do it on their own Quinn clearly stated to them that they can refuse it its their own choice....

And the drugs well she uses it and she gives it out if someone wants it so its a win win situation so Quinn is not really all that bad

Just more of a girl that likes pushing buttons and see what works :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Casmyr

jovanny

Jul 19, 2017
Hi. When I choose minigames in the first class of english appears an error, and get the game bug or failed. How I could repair this error. Thanks.

Ghost_Gamer

Mar 17, 2020
What if the photo leak was actually done by the dude who lost the cumpetition first, as maybe revenge for not letting him join or to say screw you guys this is what you get for not letting me join.

Also how pissed off or angry will Ashley be when she finds out that Derek not only had a threesome with Minny & Wendy outside while she was in the DIK mansion but also that during the car wash Derek left with an 80 something year old woman who was a teacher (if you don't have sex with Jade or you have sex with Jade but decide to keep it a secret)

And on to some more serious points how the hell did a wheelchair end up on the roof of the DIK mansion and why is the jocks couch covered in bloodstains?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I mean Quinn probally been asked by dawe to do that pic thing for some money ... Even if Quinn did it and thats a big iff she will put the blame on riona TBF

I mean i dont see Quinn taking such a risk witout a backup plan so that she wont get flamed by the backlash
Well, the way I see it is that the Cathy pic was Quinn's idea to divert attention away from the Alphas by getting the DIKs in trouble. I don't think Dawe paid her to do it, I think it was something Quinn decided to do on her own.

Quinn is taking a risk not knowing how much trouble she could be getting them into, but she's cocky enough to believe they'll get no more than a slap on the wrist and that the college keeps just close enough an eye on them as to give her the window she needs to complete the Alpha order unnoticed.

But this is where it could all wrong with the worst outcome being Rusty getting removed as DIK president, same as Chad with the Alphas, and the DIKs losing both the protection and money he provides. This might result in Quinn throwing either Sage or the MC under the bus as she seemed to indicate she might do in ep 4 and the whole thing will create all sorts of drama for the MC.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
What if the photo leak was actually done by the dude who lost the cumpetition first, as maybe revenge for not letting him join or to say screw you guys this is what you get for not letting me join.

Also how pissed off or angry will Ashley be when she finds out that Derek not only had a threesome with Minny & Wendy outside while she was in the DIK mansion but also that during the car wash Derek left with an 80 something year old woman who was a teacher (if you don't have sex with Jade or you have sex with Jade but decide to keep it a secret)
I mean Ashley cant be mad caus she sat on mc his face in the sauna so yeah evens out :ROFLMAO:

That dude in the competition that lost is a big stretch but would make sense

Still my money is tightly on the Jocks with the assistance of Quinn

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well, the way I see it is that the Cathy pic was Quinn's idea to divert attention away from the Alphas by getting the DIKs in trouble. I don't think Dawe paid her to do it, I think it was something Quinn decided to do on her own.

Quinn is taking a risk not knowing how much trouble she could be getting them into, but she's cocky enough to believe they'll get no more than a slap on the wrist and that the college keeps just close enough an eye on them as to give her the window she needs to complete the Alpha order unnoticed.

But this is where it could all wrong with the worst outcome being Rusty getting removed as DIK president, same as Chad with the Alphas, and the DIKs losing both the protection and money he provides. This might result in Quinn throwing either Sage or the MC under the bus as she seemed to indicate she might do in ep 4 and the whole thing will create all sorts of drama for the MC.
I mean Tommy wont like if Rusty gets outed as pres simply caus rusty is the cash cow for the diks so it wouldn't make sense for that to happen

So I see Tommy taking the fall for it or a other dik brother

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I mean its not really prostitution the girls do it on their own Quinn clearly stated to them that they can refuse it its their own choice....

And the drugs well she uses it and she gives it out if someone wants it so its a win win situation so Quinn is not really all that bad

Just more of a girl that likes pushing buttons and see what works :ROFLMAO:
Do not forget about cat and mouse game mentioned by Sage.... She is definitely living her life to the max :D

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Do not forget about cat and mouse game mentioned by Sage.... She is definitely living her life to the max :D
I mean Quinn gets a lot of flak but if u look closer most of the things she do … its more like pressing buttons at people to see who does what

She gives the girls a offer to work for cash yes … But she also gives them a choice to not do it

Same with the drugs she offers it but she does not force u to take it...

So everything considered is she something a bit mean to Maya sure but that's just maggot bashing :ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I mean Tommy wont like if Rusty gets outed as pres simply caus rusty is the cash cow for the diks so it wouldn't make sense for that to happen

And either one of those are still outcomes that "won't sit well with the DIKs" as Quinn said. Losing one or the other is bound to have ramifications for the DIKs, the HOTs, and the MC, which is why it seems, to me, like a perfect fit for this game.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I mean Quinn gets a lot of flak but if u look closer most of the things she do … its more like pressing buttons at people to see who does what

She gives the girls a offer to work for cash yes … But she also gives them a choice to not do it

So everything considered is she something a bit mean to Maya sure but that's just maggot bashing :ROFLMAO:
Exactly, she is just opening the doors, she dose not push anybody to enter the rooms behind them, she just shows what is there and what options are.
Is she mean to Maya? Not any more than to Riona.
Maya did not get a slap, at least not yet;)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

I get the feeling Quinn's one of those characters who feels like she can get away with anything because she has up until this point and she feels like she's made of Teflon. But then she goes one step too far and it all comes crashing down giving her a good 'ol kick up the backside to realise she's not invincible and that actions have consequences.

Feel like this Alpha order she's so desperate to complete is going to be just that for her.

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020

I have to disagree here. There was a scene with Tommy and Quinn where I believe they were talking about how much better they could make their own sororities if they could run them. I think Tommy would throw Rusty under the bus in a heartbeat thinking he could profit from it. Same for Quinn and Sage.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I have to disagree here. There was a scene with Tommy and Quinn where I believe they were talking about how much better they could make their own sororities if they could run them. I think Tommy would throw Rusty under the bus in a heartbeat thinking he could profit from it. Same for Quinn and Sage.
I mean Quinn sure caus she has the money to do so... But how will Tommy be better for it he has no money he is depened of rusty

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes