michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Same here dude :) i want Bella and Jill's arc to be more on display in the coming episode plus get to know more about Quinn and Riona , i am becoming very interested in Quinn ever since the last ep. I did a whole new playthrough and tried to pay really close attention to her mannerisms around us. Her tactics and vices are very questionable BUT underneath i think she is definitely hiding a soft personality. She actually might be a main LI towards the end, i am getting a strong hint of that

The preps and that stupid egging might be in the way of the awesome jacket , rusty wasn't kidding our character will look badass in that

And cathy might actually take the whole pic thing to her advantage , like the students paying her more attention in a sensual way might do some good to her self esteem and confidence cause god knows that woman is frustrated to hell regarding her femininity lol

I think Jill might have the most impact in the coming ep and we might see Sage starting to fall for the MC and getting conflicted and angry at him and herself and blaming chad even more for putting her in that place.

Sage was setting stuff up for Quinn and her plan and all i could think was wtf did she get herself and the HOTs into cause it looks like serious players are involved
I mean I don't think that missing the egg thing would make a difference tho… See how Rusty already said we had mad respect for outing Chad from the jocks .... so that must have some points towards the jacket...

I mean sure Cathy is needy for that self esteem and such ... But i am sure she is not happy for it to be posted on a college website ? There for who possibly has the most to gain from suchh a act.. i mean the obvious reason would be Quinn but that be a bit too obvious ... I mean the jocks have beef with the diks ever since we ousted Chad and even before that...

I have to disagree with Jill having the most impact this coming episode since its being called hot headed... I think it will probally involve Quinn and Sage the most since well they both have fiery tempers

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I think the situation with Quinn might have caught her off guard she probably never expected these feelings for the MC he was just the Perv Boi to her at first but then that whole rooftop scene was something else I wonder where it will go from there between the MC and Quinn
At first Quinn was show as this manipulative puppet master but later on as the story expands her character definitely grows along with it. And at this point i think she is going to mellow out and eventually ask us for help with whatever she has gotten herself into whether we are on the dik , neutral or even the chick path and i think we may have to fight off some bad dudes while following her path like why else do we have the brawler mechanic and all those upgrades. We already used it on Troy , Chad , the Alphas and they got beat. So next time we might be using it when trying to protect quinn in a drug deal gone wrong on the campus

I mean I don't think that missing the egg thing would make a difference tho… See how Rusty already said we had mad respect for outing Chad from the jocks .... so that must have some points towards the jacket...

I mean sure Cathy is needy for that self esteem and such ... But i am sure she is not happy for it to be posted on a college website ? There for who possibly has the most to gain from suchh a act.. i mean the obvious reason would be Quinn but that be a bit too obvious ... I mean the jocks have beef with the diks ever since we ousted Chad and even before that...

I have to disagree with Jill having the most impact this coming episode since its being called hot headed... I think it will probally involve Quinn and Sage the most since well they both have fiery tempers
I mean the other DIKs are ready to let us in especially Rusty but i think Tommy might use that egging as an excuse to keep us maggots so he can boss us around for a bit longer

And yeah cathy will be upset at first but after that whole swyper chat i think she has a kink of being watched online and whoever did that leak most definitely has a grudge so almost all the jocks immediately fall as suspects and Quinn hmm idk man , not so sure as to what she would gain by bringing that kind of attention to her customers

And i didn't know that the latest ep will be named hot headed...quinn and sage definitely comes to mind for that lol , i want to help both of them out of that hole they are digging themselves in , the HOTs are getting money for a sauna , pool and all that doesn't come cheap. WTF are they actually involved in besides the pimping and drugs

Last edited:
Reactions: michael1984

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So next time we might be using it when trying to protect quinn in a drug deal gone wrong on the campus
That would be something else imagine Quinn looking for help for a change and that she becomes dependant on the MC I just hope she doesn't end up being like Leah

I mean damn mormont u did Quinn at the rooftop I know Name wont be happy to hear that

It was nice knowing u brother :ROFLMAO:
Was for research purposes :LOL: but I have an understanding with him and he knows I have no intentions with Quinn just interested in her story that's all :p

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
At first Quinn was show as this manipulative puppet master but later on as the story expands her character definitely grows along with it. And at this point i think she is going to mellow out and eventually ask us for help with whatever she has gotten herself into whether we are on the dik , neutral or even the chick path and i think we may have to fight off some bad dudes while following her path like why else do we have the brawler mechanic and all those upgrades. We already used it on Troy , Chad , the Alphas and they got beat. So next time we might be using it when trying to protect quinn in a drug deal gone wrong on the campus

I mean the other DIKs are ready to let us in especially Rusty but i think Tommy might use that egging as an excuse to keep us maggots so he can boss us around for a bit longer

And yeah cathy will be upset at first but after that whole swyper chat i think she has a kink of being watched online and whoever did that leak most definitely has a grudge so almost all the jocks immediately fall as suspects and Quinn hmm idk man , not so sure as to what she would gain by bringing that kind of attention to her customers

And i didn't know that the latest ep will be named hot headed...quinn and sage definitely comes to mind for that lol , i want to help both of them out of that hole they are digging themselves in , the HOTs are getting money for a sauna , pool and all that doesn't come cheap. WTF are they actually involved in besides the pimping and drugs
I mean look what if the jocks paid quinn for help in posting that pic for them on the dik laptop ? That would make a lot of sense.... And it would fit in nicely with that Rionna and camila scheme I talked about just now...

I mean sure i feel u on Tommy not wanting to let the mc join he already made that clear... But we also shared some bonding moments at that stripper bar and then at that house party at the end and on the roof even

so anything goes really it can go either way with Tommy at this point :unsure:

And yeah thats crazy money if they can afford all that in their mansion i mean exspecially since Sage turned down Quinn when Quinn said well u can ask ur parents for money...

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I mean I said it already instead of a fire … There will be the unreachable jacket :LOL:

And it will make people rage quite … And ill trow my pc out the window :cautious::cautious:
And that is why I do not play BaDIK on my gaming rig:LOL:
That will be disaster... The hole game focuses on that damn jacket, doesn't it?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
And that is why I do not play BaDIK on my gaming rig:LOL:
That will be disaster... The hole game focuses on that damn jacket, doesn't it?
People all know me on here at leats the most relevant ones

And they all know my primary focus is that glorious jacket :LOL: I dont see how people go to war over wich girls is best

The game focuss is that jacket people wake up !!!! :ROFLMAO:

And yeah i play it on my gaming rig so it would be rip of a couple of thousand dollars when they not give me that mf jacket this coming episode :cautious:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I mean I wont be mad at a three-way with Riona and camila :love: Quinn should make that into a take out meal :ROFLMAO:
We already had Quinn-Riona and Mona-Camila... Why not mix them up? DPC make that happen please :(
I was thinking, Derek will be so upset when he finds out that MC fucked Quinn outdoors and Jacob saw it, and then MC fucked Jade, so it was completely unnecessary for Derek to fuck the feminist.
Well, Derek and the feminist had that sexual tension from the first lesson... It was love at first sight... Just wait for that feminazi to fall in love with Derek andwatch him try to run away from her :KEK:
Yeah I am just grasping at straws but at least that tv can be used for that sex movie with Jade lmao
Jade : Don't show this to anyone
MC : Makes it a presentation :WeSmart:

What a chad :KEK:
I have that same feeling about nick... He was at the scene of the crime that library plus he seemed down and off a lot.

But it also easily could have been a set up since Riona was rite outside that library keeping a look out and Camila came later to the party so Riona could have posted that pic onto the laptop while camila distracted nick :unsure:
Nahh it would be too obvious, even Anthony wouldn't stay there afterwards. I'm with the latter, Riona was sitting at the corridor and when everyone started playing spin, they acted right away

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Also is the MC like one of the rejects? because they got the acceptance letter the week before the school year started or is this how it's done in America?

In Canada, when I went to University I got several acceptance letters from University while I was a senior in High School.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
We already had Quinn-Riona and Mona-Camila... Why not mix them up? DPC make that happen please :(

Well, Derek and the feminist had that sexual tension from the first lesson... It was love at first sight... Just wait for that feminazi to fall in love with Derek andwatch him try to run away from her :KEK:

Jade : Don't show this to anyone
MC : Makes it a presentation :WeSmart:

What a chad :KEK:

Nahh it would be too obvious, even Anthony wouldn't stay there afterwards. I'm with the latter, Riona was sitting at the corridor and when everyone started playing spin, they acted right away
Brother I can totally see that mixing up those two threesomes I like the way u thinking :giggle:

lmao well I am playing dik route the most so I am making it a presentation of how I gloriously did Jade just don't tell Mormont :ROFLMAO:

Well maybe I didn't clarify it the right way hows this Camilla got Nick out the library and Riona quickly went in put that on the laptop and she moved back out sat on the bench … and Camilla went upstairs to mona and u

Reactions: Zirael Q

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Also is the MC like one of the rejects? because they got the acceptance letter the week before the school year started or is this how it's done in America?

In Canada, when I went to University I got several acceptance letters from University while I was a senior in High School.
Nope, he is not a reject. He and the other freshies came a few late than seniors cuz they didn't have their lesson early I guess, there was a campus tour right at the start you know.

Reactions: Casmyr

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
People all know me on here at leats the most relevant ones

And they all know my primary focus is that glorious jacket :LOL: I dont see how people go to war over wich girls is best

The game focuss is that jacket people wake up !!!! :ROFLMAO:

And yeah i play it on my gaming rig so it would be rip of a couple of thousand dollars when they not give me that mf jacket this coming episode :cautious:
That jacket would open so many opportunities..... Just imagine walking in it across the campus.....
Why even bother about all girls we already got to know in BaDIK?
So many other characters to explore......;)
There is only one caviat.... it sounds almost too beautiful......

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Well maybe I didn't clarify it the right way hows this Camilla got Nick out the library and Riona quickly went in put that on the laptop and she moved back out sat on the bench … and Camilla went upstairs to mona and u
Ah right cuz I think the same haha, we'll get all the important questions addressed in this ep I hope... Like who else got the crabs, can we slap the ass of Sally's mage, will Derek and Minnie (I guess that was the fem) be in a relationship and most importantly the fate of the Jacket :WeSmart:

Reactions: pilapila3

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
That jacket would open so many opportunities..... Just imagine walking in it across the campus.....
Why even bother about all girls we already got to know in BaDIK?
So many other characters to explore......;)
There is only one caviat.... it sounds almost too beautiful......
I mean it will be as glorious as ric flair walking down the ramp in one of his gorgous mantels but then it be us in those jackets :giggle:

I mean in truth tho every episode we learning more and more from each character so yeah im ready to learn more

But come on the main focus is that jacket !

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Ah right cuz I think the same haha, we'll get all the important questions addressed in this ep I hope... Like who else got the crabs, can we slap the ass of Sally's mage, will Derek and Minnie (I guess that was the fem) be in a relationship and most importantly the fate of the Jacket :WeSmart:
I mean the most people who got crabs we already know off ... But i think it was derek path were we caught arieth in one of thhe rooms with another guy so he will have it too... Plus that big reject guy that joined the jocks will get crabs too dwl as seen in of those previeuw pics hahaha

I am so down for another d&d game with Sally and spank her some more :LOL:

I think Derek will become into a relation with that redhead I forget her name but hes sitting with her all the time lol

• Haha
Reactions: Zirael Q

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
That would be something else imagine Quinn looking for help for a change and that she becomes dependant on the MC I just hope she doesn't end up being like Leah
Nah he won't do another AL , there will be different kind of dramas and issues but no AL. The dude is too smart for that. At one point i really hope we do get to help her and think of the irony if that counts as a major chik choice for a character who is made for the dik route

I mean look what if the jocks paid quinn for help in posting that pic for them on the dik laptop ? That would make a lot of sense.... And it would fit in nicely with that Rionna and camila scheme I talked about just now...

I mean sure i feel u on Tommy not wanting to let the mc join he already made that clear... But we also shared some bonding moments at that stripper bar and then at that house party at the end and on the roof even

so anything goes really it can go either way with Tommy at this point :unsure:

And yeah thats crazy money if they can afford all that in their mansion i mean exspecially since Sage turned down Quinn when Quinn said well u can ask ur parents for money...
Dude ik Quinn has the balls to do that for the Jocks if they give her enough money ofc but damn think of the consequences if she gets found out . She would not only piss off the school and the DIKs but Rusty's family sheesh think of all that heat

All that money has to come with an interest , these girls are playing with fire

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Nah he won't do another AL , there will be different kind of dramas and issues but no AL. The dude is too smart for that. At one point i really hope we do get to help her and think of the irony if that counts as a major chik choice for a character who is made for the dik route

Dude ik Quinn has the balls to do that for the Jocks if they give her enough money ofc but damn think of the consequences if she gets found out . She would not only piss off the school and the DIKs but Rusty's family sheesh think of all that heat

All that money has to come with an interest , these girls are playing with fire
I mean sure Quinn is taking a huge risk … But for a boat load of money who knows how far she will go ?

I mean there are many other suspects but no one really has that acces at that party then the Hots have so yeah its a coin toss at this point... I still believe the Jocks paid Quinn to do that and Quinn can shift the blame to the one she ordered to do it

Reactions: pilapila3

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I mean sure Quinn is taking a huge risk … But for a boat load of money who knows how far she will go ?

I mean there are many other suspects but no one really has that acces at that party then the Hots have so yeah its a coin toss at this point... I still believe the Jocks paid Quinn to do that and Quinn can shift the blame to the one she ordered to do it
This time I have to disagree, she would loose drug buddy and there is that look at MC when he says on the roof to do it cause they want to...... I bet on one of the DIKs.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes