pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
The only thing i want him cooking between them is a proper threesome and make it even better than the one with Riona and Quinn although that's gonna be very hard to out do

Ofc they weren't honest , did you see how Josy looked at the MC before kissing him during the party , that girl is all kinds of conflicted and Maya she let her guard down so friggin much , people only bash her but never appreciate how she bared her deepest secret to the MC while he is just fucking everything in sight without telling her :KEK: but yeah back on point Maya is just as conflicted if not more. People who rejected them will miss out on a HUGE chunk of the story imo
And that is why multiple saves are a key for complete experience..... and yes I did notice hungry eyes:ROFLMAO:
That look and another one during conversation triggered my question.

Reactions: Hazeti

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
And a lack of it is somewhat scary if you ask me..... For some reason I keep thinking about that one task of egging the preps.......
I kind understand why he doesn't release a preview of MC, also the preview with Isabella and MC cooking he doesn't wear the jacket.
Now there we go ….Yes u are hitting it rite on the money we need a previeuw post of them in jackets maybe that dildo hat on too saying diks rule :LOL:

I mean that ending of ep 4 was just so painfull and felt like someone punchhed me into my stomach

That beautiful jacket in arms reach... And then wham TBC … And then a hellish 4 month wait

And what I will see then is he will start with that HOTS bs that they not showing up at the diks revieuw celebration... and are instead at the Jocks

Then it will probally become a f.ck fest with some long ass speech outside the Jocks mansion about the HOTS

It probally ends with Rusty and Tommy handing over the jackets towards u and Derek and rite before they grab it it will say till the next episode :cautious:
Hopefully we get the jacket in the first 15 minutes so I can take this out of my head. Hopefully nothing comes in and breaks everything also there is a party at the mansion after the ceremony. Wonder what's with the big TV will we see every task we did so far?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
BTW, did anybody have a feeling that regardless of the decision during conversation between MJ and MC girls were not entirely honest with themselves and MC at the same time?:unsure:
Yes, for me I think it was all too quick to forgive at least let the trust build up again and see how it goes.

is this game confirmed for 12 episodes, 3 seasons? if so that'll be amazing
Better to ask someone that gets it right 3 seasons but the episodes haven't been confirmed yet.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I kind understand why he doesn't release a preview of MC, also the preview with Isabella and MC cooking he doesn't wear the jacket.

Hopefully we get the jacket in the first 15 minutes so I can take this out of my head. Hopefully nothing comes in and breaks everything also there is a party at the mansion after the ceremony. Wonder what's with the big TV will we see every task we did so far?
I mean that tv could be were they show every evidence that we did ?

I doubt we will get that jacket in 15 min gameplay time :( Remember seeing Tommy on the phone saying something along the lines of were the f are you

I am sure the revieuw be postponed and tommy makes the diks march on the jocks mansion...

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
I mean that tv could be were they show every evidence that we did ?

I doubt we will get that jacket in 15 min gameplay time :( Remember seeing Tommy on the phone saying something along the lines of were the f are you

I am sure the revieuw be postponed and tommy makes the diks march on the diks mansion...
To be fair not every task was filmed for example the sex outdoors wasn't filmed, but the evidence is that Jacob saw us do it. Also Tommy calling isn't that because they will host a party? I don't remember that much didn't played the game for some time.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
To be fair not every task was filmed for example the sex outdoors wasn't filmed, but the evidence is that Jacob saw us do it. Also Tommy calling isn't that because they will host a party? I don't remember that much didn't played the game for some time.
Yeah I am just grasping at straws but at least that tv can be used for that sex movie with Jade lmao

• Haha
Reactions: pilapila3 and exlol

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Holy Bacchus Thank you for answering my question, I'm becoming a Patreon tomorrow and can't wait to read the stuff on patreon and participate in the polls and discord.

10 - 20 episodes would be a real treat, especially with the quality of the first four episodes.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I mean no one really is that mad at you
Well, someone is, but, ah well. Can't please everyone.

Its just u can explain certain things maybe in not novel size answers.
Will try, but it's hard to break the habits of a lifetime. In school, I never once finished an English exam (both the critical evaluations and creative writing) because I ended up writing too much. Still passed though, but my teacher always told me that even though what I wrote was fine, it would've been better if I'd been more succinct so that I actually finished them. :ROFLMAO:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I understand why he won't post a preview of the MC but I hope he won't do something that we still have to wait 1-2 more episodes for the jacket
I mean I said it already instead of a fire … There will be the unreachable jacket :LOL:

And it will make people rage quite … And ill trow my pc out the window :cautious::cautious:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
And yeah I mean those every day M&J post should be stopped really I mean we could write a book over it.
Someone studying human psychology and behaviour could have a field day with this game because those two are interesting character studies.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I like that alot lets talk about this then …. That jacket when will we get it and how will we get it ?
Episode 20, because DPC is going to mess with everyone. :devilish:

On another discussion topic who put that cathy pic online ….
Riona, on Quinn's orders.

and then another discussion Sage or Jill as the most impact on the mc for ep 4 ...
Sage, because I think we're going to see some of Quinn's machinations start to unfold since this episode is titled, "HOTheaded".

and another discussion were the f did Sage my bae go outside when we called her up asking her why she not there with us
To recruit Dawe for something that Quinn is setting up.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Yeah same here I'm all out of reactions thanks to that bright idea. I'm all for a good discussion on the game and I'm sure everyone has good points to put over I've said all that I want to say on the issue. I'll put my differences aside because I enjoy this thread and I don't want it to become sour. Rather talk about the upcoming update.
Same here dude :) i want Bella and Jill's arc to be more on display in the coming episode plus get to know more about Quinn and Riona , i am becoming very interested in Quinn ever since the last ep. I did a whole new playthrough and tried to pay really close attention to her mannerisms around us. Her tactics and vices are very questionable BUT underneath i think she is definitely hiding a soft personality. She actually might be a main LI towards the end, i am getting a strong hint of that

I like that alot lets talk about this then …. That jacket when will we get it and how will we get it ?

On another discussion topic who put that cathy pic online ….

and then another discussion Sage or Jill as the most impact on the mc for ep 4 ...

and another discussion were the f did Sage my bae go outside when we called her up asking her why she not there with us

:giggle: I am ready and waiting so lets discuss these topics for a change in pace :ROFLMAO:
The preps and that stupid egging might be in the way of the awesome jacket , rusty wasn't kidding our character will look badass in that

And cathy might actually take the whole pic thing to her advantage , like the students paying her more attention in a sensual way might do some good to her self esteem and confidence cause god knows that woman is frustrated to hell regarding her femininity lol

I think Jill might have the most impact in the coming ep and we might see Sage starting to fall for the MC and getting conflicted and angry at him and herself and blaming chad even more for putting her in that place.

Sage was setting stuff up for Quinn and her plan and all i could think was wtf did she get herself and the HOTs into cause it looks like serious players are involved

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Uhh, Users getting banned? I have no idea about that

My money is on Nick cause he was in the library where Rusty said he found the laptop or the guy that I don't remember his name that lost his phone. Hoping it was no one of them tho
I have that same feeling about nick... He was at the scene of the crime that library plus he seemed down and off a lot.

But it also easily could have been a set up since Riona was rite outside that library keeping a look out and Camila came later to the party so Riona could have posted that pic onto the laptop while camila distracted nick :unsure:

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But it also easily could have been a set up since Riona was rite outside that library keeping a look out and Camila came later to the party so Riona could have posted that pic onto the laptop while camila distracted nick :unsure:
I can get it on that theory. Riona certainly has the look of a guilty person and wanting to kiss the MC might have been some way of gaining his trust for a future set-up.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes