michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I mean maybe people took what I said in a wrong way... I don't really hate M&J

Just think it should have been handled better... But how its been handled rite now I just don't like playing their path.

But who knows the next episode or episodes it could change again...

So far every episode we had made me shift some character in different direction in terms of like ability

But yeah my foremost dislike with M&J is just that build up handling just not my thing but that's just imo

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
In essence i agree with your statement that people in a good position in their life don't know how good they got it until they loose it. And as far as the story goes , you have to admit despite DPC being a great narrator he kinda botched the thunder ( M & J ) here cause imo he could have gone in other ways without souring the taste for many fans regarding these characters. I personally still don't judge them and get on the hate bandwagon in which many people are already on board primarily cause the story isn't finished. But yeah things could have been done better in handling the characters

And oh yeah instead of facepalming why not rebuttal my statement @ Arania1 or do you prefer being a lurking mute. At least Kreten had the courtesy to reply and add something productive to the discussion
Agreed with every word (y) Have to remember it's by no means finished season 2 is about to begin so who knows what the future can hold for both M&J I'd like to think positive and it will get better for them I think the big drama now will be with the other girls.

I wouldn't worry so much about facepalms you get people that seem to give them out for no reason and you are one of the better posters on here amongst the many apart from the odd few who would be better suited to a facepalm :p:LOL:

Just think it should have been handled better... But how its been handled rite now I just don't like playing their path.

So far every episode we had made me shift some character in different direction in terms of like ability

But yeah my foremost dislike with M&J is just that build up handling just not my thing but that's just imo
DPC dropped the ball with them hope he picks it back up and gives them some decent content.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Mormont Yeah I agree he needs to do a bit better with M&J to get me back on their path … I liked them both tbh But this build up nah it soured me quite a bit.

But like I said every episode shifting things around like when that first episode was barely out I disliked Quinn by a mile

But episode 2 came around the corner and I started to see the other side of Quinn a bit more so I started liking her a bit more.

So all im saying every episode that comes along can change ur vieuws on characters.

Normally I am all for a nice threesome (camila and mona) lol But that setup made sense and it was cool

But this setup with M&J I mean I get it in one way but on the other side of thinking im like yeah its the wrong build up for it.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I wouldn't worry so much about facepalms you get people that seem to give them out for no reason and you are one of the better posters on here amongst the many apart from the odd few who would be better suited to a facepalm :p:LOL:
This sentiment coming from who i personally consider to be the best poster on this site, it means a lot :) and facepalms don't bother me but at least have the balls to argue with my points otherwise why even bother reacting

Agreed with every word (y) Have to remember it's by no means finished season 2 is about to begin so who knows what the future can hold for both M&J I'd like to think positive and it will get better for them I think the big drama now will be with the other girls.
And the whole M & J topic has been discussed to death but none of the people i have seen talking about it try to look at the scenario from the characters perspective cause if they did than the topics would have been more interesting to both read and discuss but all i saw after coming back here were essays really reallly reeaaallly long essays that either provided nothing new or were just based on bashing them which imo is unwarranted at least now , at the end of story if they end up as bad characters go ahead but now at this point it makes no sense to come to conclusions

DPC dropped the ball with them hope he picks it back up and gives them some decent content.
The best way he could have done their arcs without botching was through keeping them seperate and not interlinked. There is still time so hope he redeems them

BTW i think most posters here will agree at least DPC is a far better writer than Neil Cuckman from Naughty Dog and his story from The last of us : It's ma'am edition :FacePalm:

Reactions: Mormont

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I mean I am not one to keep quite and lurk … Only time I facepalm someone I useally back it up inmediatly with a reason why it was warranted.

That whole M&J been discussed so much on here that u could basicly write a complete book over it so that's why im not delving deep into it.

I am on the fence about them for now … But seeing as we still have plenty of episode coming.. And that every episode changes the vieuws and sides of each character... I am pretty sure it will work around back to enjoying M&J again.

In a simple answer to the M&J situation it would have pleased a lot of fans I think more if there was a third option were u could choose one of them for a romance way.

Reactions: pilapila3

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

I totally get that.

It's one of the parts where the narrative of the story is in tension with the gameplay, and unfortunately it went all in on the story. M&J is a huge deal that effectively displaces a bunch of other subplots and reshapes the main plot significantly. That's good for the narrative, because it shakes things up and raises the stakes, while also adding nuance to previous scenes.

The problem is that, being such an important event, from a GAMING perspective it's vital that the player feels like they are participating. Unfortunately, the game drops the ball on this in two ways. First, as has been stated many times, the outcome is almost invariable. Maya and Josy are getting back together; we can either be happy about it or excited about it (pun intended).

The second, and more important IMHO, is that the MC is just too passive in the face of this crisis. The side stories he can engage in during the crisis are fun (Bella, Jill, and especially Sage), but because they don't tie into the eventual resolution, it mostly feels like we're killing time until the game will let us resolve things. Which, effectively, we are. This undermines a lot of the raised stakes the narrative is trying to deliver.

We don't even get to actively avoid Maya and Josy during the period the when the MC is sulking. Imagine if we could take a more passive-aggressive stance when avoiding contact with the girls, sort of like how you can intentionally lose the CUM-petition to annoy Quinn. Even if we still wound up reconciling with them at the end, it would make the journey to get there feel more meaningful. (And if we eventually revisit this relationship in the future, it would add some variables to anchor future dialog off of.)

Of course, this made worse by the long wait for Episode 5. Eventually, this should feel more like rushed setup for the real story than a botched climax, but it's hard to be patient when the end is years away.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I mean I am not one to keep quite and lurk … Only time I facepalm someone I useally back it up inmediatly with a reason why it was warranted.
Nah dude just like Jacob you are cool and i had some LOL moments reading your posts earlier about the DIKS jacket so thanks for that especially in these shitty times.

That whole M&J been discussed so much on here that u could basicly write a complete book over it so that's why im not delving deep into it.

I am on the fence about them for now … But seeing as we still have plenty of episode coming.. And that every episode changes the vieuws and sides of each character... I am pretty sure it will work around back to enjoying M&J again.

In a simple answer to the M&J situation it would have pleased a lot of fans I think more if there was a third option were u could choose one of them for a romance way.
And the M & J drama is done to death and honestly when i see someone posting that topic again i pisses me off. At this point i actually find the wHen Is ThE uPdAtE comments more appealing than that discussion

My advice to people would be just wait for the story arcs on them to be over and than judge. The botch was very bad but Dpc can pick it back up hopefully

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Nah dude just like Jacob you are cool and i had some LOL moments reading your posts earlier about the DIKS jacket so thanks for that especially in these shitty times.

And the M & J drama is done to death and honestly when i see someone posting that topic again i pisses me off. At this point i actually find the wHen Is ThE uPdAtE comments more appealing than that discussion

My advice to people would be just wait for the story arcs on them to be over and than judge. The botch was very bad but Dpc can pick it back up hopefully
Thanks brother i apreciate that coming from you... And cant agree more that we should close the discussion about that whole M&J

Instead lets discuss that glorious jacket and the impossible road towards it filled with interupting phone calls and cock blockings

And the upcoming confrontation with the Diks and Jocks over some pussy cats called HOTS ;)

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019

The deeper in the woods the darker it gets..... The only explanation I would have for entire MJ plot is that DPC is cooking something. I would not be surprised if we do not find out in the next episode though. Keeping BaDIK folk in uncertainty is the best recipe for success.;)
BTW, did anybody have a feeling that regardless of the decision during conversation between MJ and MC girls were not entirely honest with themselves and MC at the same time?:unsure:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The deeper in the woods the darker it gets..... The only explanation I would have for entire MJ plot is that DPC is cooking something. I would not be surprised if we do not find out in the next episode though. Keeping BaDIK folk in uncertainty is the best recipe for success.;)
BTW, did anybody have a feeling that regardless of the decision during conversation between MJ and MC girls were not entirely honest with themselves and MC at the same time?:unsure:
Nope sorry too late we closed the discussion on M&J :LOL:

jking aside … Well the MC and both them girls have secrets and were not completely honest tbh its been discussed to hell and back....

like I said lets shift the topic of discussion towards a more meaningfull subject like that jacket brother :cool:

Also I am out of likes sorry guys :)

Reactions: Hazeti

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Nope sorry too late we closed the discussion on M&J :LOL:

jking aside … Well the MC and both them girls have secrets and were not completely honest tbh its been discussed to hell and back....

like I said lets shift the topic of discussion towards a more meaningfull subject like that jacket brother :cool:

Also I am out of likes sorry guys :)
Yeah..... I noticed..... Your post went through seconds ahead of mine. If I could facepalm my post I would have.... Feel free to do it on my behalf.:D
Jacket you said..... Remember t-shirt I got?
I met maggot brother on a street.
Anyway, I think Pink Rose requires some attention. I think it will play important role in the plot going forward.

Reactions: michael1984

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
The deeper in the woods the darker it gets..... The only explanation I would have for entire MJ plot is that DPC is cooking something
The only thing i want him cooking between them is a proper threesome and make it even better than the one with Riona and Quinn although that's gonna be very hard to out do

Ofc they weren't honest , did you see how Josy looked at the MC before kissing him during the party , that girl is all kinds of conflicted and Maya she let her guard down so friggin much , people only bash her but never appreciate how she bared her deepest secret to the MC while he is just fucking everything in sight without telling her :KEK: but yeah back on point Maya is just as conflicted if not more. People who rejected them will miss out on a HUGE chunk of the story imo

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
DPC should just put a preview of MC and Derek in DIK's jackets so I can sleep in peace
And a lack of it is somewhat scary if you ask me..... For some reason I keep thinking about that one task of egging the preps.......

Reactions: exlol

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
DPC should just put a preview of MC and Derek in DIK's jackets so I can sleep in peace
Now there we go ….Yes u are hitting it rite on the money we need a previeuw post of them in jackets maybe that dildo hat on too saying diks rule :LOL:

I mean that ending of ep 4 was just so painfull and felt like someone punchhed me into my stomach

That beautiful jacket in arms reach... And then wham TBC … And then a hellish 4 month wait

And what I will see then is he will start with that HOTS bs that they not showing up at the diks revieuw celebration... and are instead at the Jocks

Then it will probally become a f.ck fest with some long ass speech outside the Jocks mansion about the HOTS

It probally ends with Rusty and Tommy handing over the jackets towards u and Derek and rite before they grab it it will say till the next episode :cautious:

Reactions: pilapila3 and exlol
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes