Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I mean personally … I didn't have a favorite until ep 4 dropped and Sage showed me the light with her actions in that episode 4

That being said every girl and milf has their side to them that I like ...

But M&J been on the way down from my list since that ep 4 bs they pulled on me

And yes before someone we all know will correct me... I know MC is being at fault too … And yes I know the signs were there about them two girls.... I don't need a lengthy lecture about it so cool it...

Its just my personaly opinion that I felt it could have been done better with that whole M&j
Not going to lecture you about anything because I do agree that the situation in ep 4 could and should have been handled a lot better. It's my biggest gripe so far about this game.

I can find reasonable ways to explain and justify their actions leading up to that, but I deeply dislike them getting back together so easily and think that it was wrong.

My hope now is that this can somehow be made better and that, by the time the game ends, it will seem completely unimportant in the grand scheme of things.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
4 Episodes in and I still don't have a favourite :HideThePain: but Sage is top 3 of the best girls in the game
I only could have made a decision when I noticed how Sage tried to cheer me up during that whole M&J ordeal DPC put us trough....

But I already was into Sage before hand too when I caught her dancing so sensual on that dancefloor before my alter ego c.ck blocked me :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Iruna.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Come on man I would've done the same, the girl is trying to protect someone she likes.:WeSmart:
Nope I cant come on man hahahah

I live by a code and that dictates snitching get … :ROFLMAO:

Serious tho she does get those negative points

And for all those Jill fans … Too f,cking bad but u know im rite she snitched so she deserves 1 point off her score

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Nope I cant come on man hahahah

I live by a code and that dictates snitching get … :ROFLMAO:

Serious tho she does get those negative points

And for all those Jill fans … Too f,cking bad but u know im rite she snitched so she deserves 1 point off her score
I may only say this : Snitches are bitches, and they deserve to take the hat deep.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes