Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
As long as Derek keeps his pants on im all for it.... Caus damn sitting bare ass beside me on that bench that was a bit too much male bonding :LOL:
In these times we all have to keep 2 metres apart Derek should be reminded of that :p

Hoping Derek doesn't wear the jacket all the time so we can still see the statements on his shirts :ROFLMAO:
Yeah knowing him that's exactly what he will do he likes to get a reaction the comedian of the duo :LOL:

ThePresident451

Yuno Gasai NEVER EVER follows you back
Donor
Apr 22, 2020
I was probally the only one who got pissed with not getting that jacket on that end of ep 4
Don't worry you're not alone, considering that Tommy even showed us the coveted jacket I was so hyped and then bam! End of the episode.
If Derek and the MC don't walk out of the mansion wearing the Dik jacket only because of that missed preps egging task, I'm leaving this game ahah

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Don't worry you're not alone, considering that Tommy even showed us the coveted jacket I was so hyped and then bam! End of the episode.
If Derek and the MC don't walk out of the mansion wearing the Dik jacket only because of that missed preps egging task, I'm leaving this game ahah
It does me good to see some other guys standing with me on the fact of the denial of jacket.... I mean so damn close and it got shut down on some M&J BS ….

I am telling u this episode 5 they be too busy getting the HOTS back from the jocks and some other bs will be going on and the jacket be post poned to episode 6 or 7 :LOL:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Knowing Derek he will just take after John-boy and not bother wearing it now that is a waste.
Mark my words, Derek will wear the jacket without any shirts and my man will be a chick magnet with his new style

It does me good to see some other guys standing with me on the fact of the denial of jacket.... I mean so damn close and it got shut down on some M&J BS ….

I am telling u this episode 5 they be too busy getting the HOTS back from the jocks and some other bs will be going on and the jacket be post poned to episode 6 or 7 :LOL:
oh hey, you updated your avatar xD We need the jacket or we riot :p

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Would lol so hard if DPC makes that happen, then has the MC's only option for accommodation be going back to Maya's dorm. :ROFLMAO:

"Let the hate flow through you." :devilish:

• Angry
Reactions: --5555

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
Well they still need to fix the picture problem with Cathy but hopefully we gonna get that jacket soon

Reactions: Iruna.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Mark my words, Derek will wear the jacket without any shirts and my man will be a chick magnet with his new style

oh hey, you updated your avatar xD We need the jacket or we riot :p
I mean I had to update the avatar lol on the request of some og members on here they said it was a nice fit for me :LOL:

TBH it would be a great way to torture the people to make the jacket postponed but I would definatly be pissed off and would like to rage and riot then ;)

Reactions: Iruna. and Zirael Q

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I mean I had to update the avatar lol on the request of some og members on here they said it was a nice fit for me :LOL:

TBH it would be a great way to torture the people to make the jacket postponed but I would definatly be pissed off and would like to rage and riot then ;)
I can't handle another delay for he jacket, MC deserves to wear that cool shit dammit :cry:

Reactions: Iruna.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well they still need to fix the picture problem with Cathy but hopefully we gonna get that jacket soon
I agree the cathy pic situation could ruin it a bit... plus that whole HOTS with the jocks situation could ruin the aquisition of that jacket...

That being said we also still have to come back down from that M&j BS aftermath in ep 5

So its gonna be a 50/50 chance of aquiring that glorious jacket brothers

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I agree the cathy pic situation could ruin it a bit... plus that whole HOTS with the jocks situation could ruin the aquisition of that jacket...

That being said we also still have to come back down from that M&j BS aftermath in ep 5

So its gonna be a 50/50 chance of aquiring that glorious jacket brothers
They have the review ceremony going, and something will probably happen that will interrupt it before the "egg the preps" review.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I believe Rusty will take the heat for that being president and all the blame will fall squarely on him which was probably the idea of whoever is behind this plot. And I think he'll look to the MC in finding out who did it why? because everyone looks to the MC :p

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Le Pew I know that brother... I told u Tommy was on the phone calling Quinn probally asking were the HOTS are and that will f.ck up that revieuw ceremony

And it will make the Diks charge towards the Jocks mansion and trow back the dildos we acquired trough the windows of said mansion... And the MC be in front of the dik group shouting Sageeee Sageeee

And that will make the thing that makes us not get that jacket caus right when we get back to the revieuwing room it will say TBC :LOL:

Last edited:

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
does anyone know when a update will hit here just wondering if anyone has an idea on a time frame

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I mean personally … I didn't have a favorite until ep 4 dropped and Sage showed me the light with her actions in that episode 4

That being said every girl and milf has their side to them that I like ...

But M&J been on the way down from my list since that ep 4 bs they pulled on me

And yes before someone we all know will correct me... I know MC is being at fault too … And yes I know the signs were there about them two girls.... I don't need a lengthy lecture about it so cool it...

Its just my personal opinion that I felt it could have been done better with that whole M&j

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes