Red469

May 18, 2018
Someone that wants conflict between both Diks and Jocks but for what purpose? Causing chaos some sort of power shift? Change in leadership could be someone that we are not even thinking of. I don't think Burke has anything to do with it. Quinn, she might be aware of something but I still think she is too focused on her business than anything else.

Well, some people are into Josy who knows she might get better with future updates I wouldn't count her out so soon.

Bella and Jill are always going to be the popular ones no matter what they do.
OK... going by your thought of who no one would suspect of.... How about...
If...
The ...
Blackmailer is in actual fact none other then Jo??? Her sorry Pretentious self indulging in a wee bit of BM...

Her being a past fukbuddy to chad...?

Nothing like making a jok lose his jocks ya????

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Another well-detailed analysis, but there are just a couple of points that I would question.

Maya and Josy actually got together the previous summer because Josy talks about graduating from high school "next year" and that she'll probably get a part-time job before it because she enjoyed having a job selling strawberries before the camping trip. So Josy and Maya have actually been together for about a year, or at least a full school year.
As I said, it takes place sometime before the summer. I tried to figure out exactly when that scene took place, but there's no clear indication exactly when. It could take place at the end of the previous summer (since Josy talks about her job selling strawberries in the past tense), or in the fall, or in the spring; I think we can assume it does not occur in winter.

One thing that initially threw me is that Josy is already "hoping" she'll get into B&R whereas Maya just says she and Derek are going there. That made it sound like it was the spring, so Maya and Derek were already accepted and Josy was on the wait list. Going over it again, I think it's more an indication that Josy already has doubts about her ability to get into college. It's hard to say for certain, though, because B&R's acceptance schedule is just flat out weird.

I believe those mean-spirited texts were just being sent after Josy and the MC's 2nd date since Josy had her phone taken from her, not that Maya was sending them all summer. The last time Maya likely heard from Josy was when she told her she was planning to move away and then all of a sudden Josy becomes incommunicado, leaving Maya feeling very hurt, confused, and wanting answers, but not hearing back from Josy makes her text a lot of mean comments due to her emotional state.
---------------------------------------
The texts in question were definitely sent while Josy is 'grounded,' I just point it out because the trend may have started before then.

Another thing that struck me on examination was the way Josy phrased "Relationships when you can't be with each other every week suck, by the way." She specifies seeing each other every week, not every day or some more nebulous measure. She repeats the "every week" measure in her later phone call to the MC.

I may be reading too much into it, but it leads me to believe Maya's dad tried to break them up during the school year. They weren't able to act as a couple, but they were probably able to find times in their schedule when they could still at least talk to each other. This is when they dreamed about going to B&R together and finally getting a chance at a real relationship again, even if it had to be in secret.

When the school year ended, they no longer had that routine and that's when things started to fall apart. Maya's dad couldn't kick Josy out of Maya's school, but he could certainly keep her out of the house and monitor Maya's trips to friends. He likely also restricted her phone/internet access, so even talking to Josy was hard. Given that Maya's dad expects Derek to keep an eye on her for him, it's possible a lot of the communication they did have went through Derek.

I think, if we break it down into a timeline of events, it might look this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good timeline. The only things I'd quibble about are when Maya's dad got involved, and when Josy told Maya she was running away.

It's tempting to think the call Maya got on Sunday was from Josy, but I don't think it fits the timeline. We know Josy's parents got home late Saturday night, because they will interrupt the sex scene if the MC stays with Josy. It's hard to see how they would wait for the MC to return to B&R and chat with Maya before confiscating Josy's phone.

I also don't believe she would call Maya before the MC at that point if she did have her phone. When she recovers her phone on Wednesday morning, she definitely tells the MC about her acceptance instead of Maya. If Josy did call Maya after the second date, I think she would have definitively broken up with Maya. She'd already quit her job and does not yet know she's been accepted at B&R. While she might not have argued with her dad yet, it's obviously going to happen soon. If Josy proposes running away at that point, it can only mean she's giving up on her old life, Maya included; there's nowhere else for her to go.

I think it's more likely she called Maya just before she quit the minimart. It was her last effort to salvage the relationship, when the idea to run away could still be speculative, something Josy didn't want to do was afraid she might have to. When Maya couldn't understand that, that's when Josy impulsively decided to quit, give up on Maya, and resolve to sleep with the MC; it just turned out to be harder to go through with when the time came because she never stopped loving Maya.

Sadly, I can't see much concrete evidence either way. It's possible (even likely) Josy had a way to contact Maya without her phone and simply didn't know the MCs phone number from memory. Maya seems a lot more open to a relationship with the MC on Tuesday than she does on Friday night, but we can't tell if it's because Josy's last call almost ended the relationship, or if it's the result of Josy (apparently) ignoring Maya's increasing bitter texts for several days.

• Angry
Reactions: --5555

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
OK... going by your thought of who no one would suspect of.... How about...
If...
The ...
Blackmailer is in actual fact none other then Jo??? Her sorry Pretentious self indulging in a wee bit of BM...

Her being a past fukbuddy to chad...?

Nothing like making a jok lose his jocks ya????
No chance it's someone on the inside with a good knowledge of both sides. And the thing is with Chad it could be the gay theory about him he'd be crazy to cheat on Sage.

"Seasons"....Do you mean Fall Winter Spring Summer?
Of course, what do you think I meant :LOL:

Reactions: Red469

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
As I said, it takes place sometime before the summer. I tried to figure out exactly when that scene took place, but there's no clear indication exactly when. It could take place at the end of the previous summer (since Josy talks about her job selling strawberries in the past tense), or in the fall, or in the spring; I think we can assume it does not occur in winter.
It definitely takes place during the previous summer. When they're talking on the jetty, Josy says "school's over next year" and when talking about Maya's previous camping trips with her family, Josy asks her, "Are you going next summer?", and Josy says that she plans to "spend that time getting some work experience and earn extra money", which will be a reference to working in the store with the MC.

screenshot0034.png screenshot0029.png screenshot0031.png

One thing that initially threw me is that Josy is already "hoping" she'll get into B&R whereas Maya just says she and Derek are going there. That made it sound like it was the spring, so Maya and Derek were already accepted and Josy was on the wait list. Going over it again, I think it's more an indication that Josy already has doubts about her ability to get into college. It's hard to say for certain, though, because B&R's acceptance schedule is just flat out weird.
I don't think they've already got in, but rather that they expect to go there and Maya simply phrases it as though they're definitely in. People do that all the time, and you see it a lot in movies and TV shows where they say, "I'm going to X college", even though they haven't even applied yet, they just expect to get in. Josy's statement is more of a realist's response, one where she's hedging her bets rather than being definitive.

It's tempting to think the call Maya got on Sunday was from Josy, but I don't think it fits the timeline. We know Josy's parents got home late Saturday night, because they will interrupt the sex scene if the MC stays with Josy. It's hard to see how they would wait for the MC to return to B&R and chat with Maya before confiscating Josy's phone.
Maybe Josy's Dad didn't initially take her phone but heard her talking on it when she called Maya and took it away then thinking she was talking to the person she was with on Saturday and he didn't want her talking to them.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Mormont I agree it was refreshing to gets some light-hearted humour in this tread... After days of repeated and re using the same material of some fantasy novelist on here.

The update should drop asap so we all have something to discuss about that has not been talked about and discussed over and over.

Sadly some things go over someone head … Just like Eminem says

But when I go roof like the doberman said
I still think the roof would go over your head haha

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Thank god for a bit of light-hearted humour hopefully we get the update soon I think I speak for almost everyone in the thread but is anyone else noticing a trend for repeated pointless ramblings?
Somehow I don't think the update will make things better. If anything, it will open up new cans of worms for people to discuss at length, and likely about other characters. Plus, new players will always want to discuss past topics and we shouldn't discourage it.

• Angry
Reactions: --5555

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mormont I agree it was refreshing to gets some light-hearted humour in this tread... After days of repeated and re using the same material of some fantasy novelist on here.

The update should drop asap so we all have something to discuss about that has not been talked about and discussed over and over.

Sadly some things go over someone head … Just like Eminem says

But when I go roof like the doberman said
I still think the roof would go over your head haha
You just want that jacket :LOL: that would be the main discussion at least something different that's not been discussed every single day.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
You just want that jacket :LOL: that would be the main discussion at least something different that's not been discussed every single day.
I mean who is not ready to get that jacket... Its been postponed for way to long almost 4 months :ROFLMAO:

I am surprised how it has not come up in more discussion I mean its the main thing in the storyline to grasp that jacket tightly.

The game should be called the road of out of reach jacket ;)

Reactions: --5555 and exlol

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Everyone wants the jacket. Everyone is eagerly waiting for DPC to finally award the jacket. What's there to discuss about ?

Let's sing.

We want the jacket, my friends.
And we'll keep on fighting 'til the end.
We want the jacket.
We want the jacket.
No time for Maya
'Cause we are going to get the jacket.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I was probally the only one who got pissed with not getting that jacket on that end of ep 4

But at least I got a nice time with Sage so it was a nice way to sooth the pain of not getting that jacket yet.

I already can see DPC torturing us this time not with a fire … But with the unreachable jacket :LOL:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Nope you weren't :HideThePain:
I am luving that pic by the way of the dik brothers.... I can see them standing like that outside the jocks mansion when the Hots are at the jocks instead of the dik mansion to party .. And the mc is screaming like chad was at the beginning outside the dik mansion

Sagggeeeee Sageeeee :LOL:

Glad u was pissed too tho about not getting that jacket yet...

I mean the girls are great and all .... But i need that jacket :whistle:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes